www.xtdoll.com

My XTDOLL w/floppy legs and Zero Anti thrust doll is ready!

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My XTDOLL w/floppy legs and Zero Anti thrust doll is ready!

Post by Cameramike »

Wonder what they are doing with the doll that was made incorrectly? Any factory photos? Thanks

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

There's a factory video of her above. She is a beautiful doll.

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

PartThree wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:48 pm
AtPeace wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:03 am Just a note that the XT factory notified Rosemary Doll that my doll was produced without an anal channel. I was offered to take her as is with a free wig (?) (She has implanted hair) which I refused. They are now remaking my doll and is expecting another 3 to 4 weeks until completion. I placed the original order on February 17th. We had one minor issue with fingernail color which delayed shipment by 4 days and then this. Practicing patience.
I may be miscounting but I think this is the THIRD time I've heard about a missing anal channel on one of these dolls (two for sure, including yours). How does that even happen???
I hope that this doesn't hurt XTDoll's reputation. They have been very good with innovations and weight reduction. Their customer response on this forum and more has been top notch. The good thing is the factory did notify me in advance. I think it is more a Rosemary Doll problem. As the retailer, their site lists an anal channel. Image
Attachments
channel.JPG
channel.JPG (41.78 KiB) Viewed 467 times

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

My guess is that it’s an insert when they pour silicone into the mold. They need to attach both inserts and they may be missing one.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

That's too bad about the lack of anal channel that requires a remake because she's a beautiful doll.

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

AtPeace wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:03 am Just a note that the XT factory notified Rosemary Doll that my doll was produced without an anal channel. I was offered to take her as is with a free wig (?) (She has implanted hair) which I refused. They are now remaking my doll and is expecting another 3 to 4 weeks until completion. I placed the original order on February 17th. We had one minor issue with fingernail color which delayed shipment by 4 days and then this. Practicing patience.
I may be miscounting but I think this is the THIRD time I've heard about a missing anal channel on one of these dolls (two for sure, including yours). How does that even happen???
Just a note that here is the advertising from Rosemary and XTDoll. They clearly advertise a channel depth and even have a picture of it. Image
Attachments
XT screenshot.JPG
XT screenshot.JPG (32.37 KiB) Viewed 327 times
lola height and weight.JPG
lola height and weight.JPG (44.33 KiB) Viewed 327 times

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

AtPeace wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:04 am
Just a note that here is the advertising from Rosemary and XTDoll. They clearly advertise a channel depth and even have a picture of it. Image
I ordered the same body, hopefully there won´t be any problems. 8O

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I believe it was a production error rather than an advertising mistake. While I have never been on the production floor of a sex doll factory, I’m guessing that those are inserts installed before pouring silicone, and maybe someone forgot to place one. I don’t know. Ask XT how could that have happened. I’m kind of surprised, because when my doll was manufactured, twice they caught quality issues and made a new one. Frankly, I’m not an anal guy, and if they would have told me there was no anal channel, I would have been ok with that. I have no use to that channel… but that’s just me.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

The missing anal canal is likely just a mix up. XT makes certain models that do not have an anal canal. Just recently they rightfully and thankfully acknowledged how inferior it was to make dolls without. This appears to be a holdover type mistake. Glad they are correcting the issue for the OP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 am I believe it was a production error rather than an advertising mistake. While I have never been on the production floor of a sex doll factory, I’m guessing that those are inserts installed before pouring silicone, and maybe someone forgot to place one. I don’t know. Ask XT how could that have happened. I’m kind of surprised, because when my doll was manufactured, twice they caught quality issues and made a new one. Frankly, I’m not an anal guy, and if they would have told me there was no anal channel, I would have been ok with that. I have no use to that channel… but that’s just me.
I am not an anal person either, (but maybe? or should I write "butt maybe"? ) yet if you are paying in excess of $3500 for a doll, it seems that it should have all the advertised parts. The offering of a free wig to make up for a production error (my doll has implanted hair) to take the doll without the channel, was humorous. I really want to help XTDoll and maybe this will help shore up any quality assurance issues during manufacturing.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

AtPeace wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 am
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 am I believe it was a production error rather than an advertising mistake. While I have never been on the production floor of a sex doll factory, I’m guessing that those are inserts installed before pouring silicone, and maybe someone forgot to place one. I don’t know. Ask XT how could that have happened. I’m kind of surprised, because when my doll was manufactured, twice they caught quality issues and made a new one. Frankly, I’m not an anal guy, and if they would have told me there was no anal channel, I would have been ok with that. I have no use to that channel… but that’s just me.
I am not an anal person either, (but maybe? or should I write "butt maybe"? ) yet if you are paying in excess of $3500 for a doll, it seems that it should have all the advertised parts. The offering of a free wig to make up for a production error (my doll has implanted hair) to take the doll without the channel, was humorous. I really want to help XTDoll and maybe this will help shore up any quality assurance issues during manufacturing.
"Butt maybe?"... You're killing me... Glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read this.
XT has a doll that costs $3,500???
You have no argument with me about having all the advertised part. She doesn't have to cost $3,500 for that. I would expect that from a $500 doll, as well.
I have to admit that I am surprised about the compensation they offered you (a spare wig)? What did they expect you to do with the spare wig, shove it up your... oh, wait, it doesn't have a butt hole...
My experience with them was completely different. Both XT and Rosemary compensated me very well for what happened with my doll. They gave me options as to how I wanted to get compensated, and were open to me countering them with another offer, which they accepted something very close to it.
If you ask me, I would push the issue. I'm OK getting the doll without that cavity, but I need a more reasonable compensation.

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pm
AtPeace wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 am
"Butt maybe?"... You're killing me... Glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read this.
XT has a doll that costs $3,500???
You have no argument with me about having all the advertised part. She doesn't have to cost $3,500 for that. I would expect that from a $500 doll, as well.
I have to admit that I am surprised about the compensation they offered you (a spare wig)? What did they expect you to do with the spare wig, shove it up your... oh, wait, it doesn't have a butt hole...
My experience with them was completely different. Both XT and Rosemary compensated me very well for what happened with my doll. They gave me options as to how I wanted to get compensated, and were open to me countering them with another offer, which they accepted something very close to it.
If you ask me, I would push the issue. I'm OK getting the doll without that cavity, but I need a more reasonable compensation.
Costs go up with implanted hair on both heads, wobbly legs, and full body heat etc. Glad you got a chuckle from "Butt Maybe?"

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Ah... I didn't get implanted hair on either head (not because it has no value, but because I'm indecisive on what hair I want my girls to have...). Still, probably location, too? I buy from the US through Rosemary Doll.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

LatexLadyLover wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:37 pm Is this only available on silicone dolls or do they offer it on TPE as well? Thanks
Yes, the interactive feedback legs are silicone only.We are working on some material issues, and currently TPE does not have the interactive feedback leg function.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

AtPeace wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:34 am
Just an update. No completed doll or factory photos as of April 27th. The order was made on February 17th. The first doll, a 160G, had no anal channel because of a broken mold. XT then remade the doll, but they never informed me it was a bigger, heavier 160H (but newer) until I found out on TDF by chance. This of course was a complete surprise.They are trying to make things right and offered compensation which I accepted after some back and forth bartering with the factory.
Practicing patience and hoping for factory photos soon. 😌

INFORMATIONS