www.irontechdoll.com

Elsababe head on Irontech dollls?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Elsababe head on Irontech dollls?

Post by Aleferr »

Hi, I'm curious about the possibility of using a different brand head on IT dolls, more specifically Elsababe. Does anyone have a doll of each brand to confirm if it is possible? I have read tha EB make their doll's heads to be compatible only with their bodies, but I like IT bodies, so I would like to mix them if possible.

Lurkingway

Re: Elsababe head on Irontech dollls?

Post by Lurkingway »

You'd have to make changes to EB's connector on the head because it is much different. Skin color and head size would also be different too so it might not even fit the IT bodies.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I think it would be fine? If I'm not mistaken, EB dolls have an M16 bolt welded into the skull.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I just checked on the unapproved but reputable dealer Doll Channel. He has some stock heads, including a couple of Elsa Babes. The page claims it's an M16 connector.

And the IronTech dolls I have use a standard M16 connector.

Anyone know if IronTech and Elsa Babe are made in the same factory? I'd bet that Elsa Babe does not have their own. Don't know about IronTech. I notice that both IronTech and WM upgraded their factories at roughly the same time.

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

toddjy wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 pm I just checked on the unapproved but reputable dealer Doll Channel. He has some stock heads, including a couple of Elsa Babes. The page claims it's an M16 connector.

And the IronTech dolls I have use a standard M16 connector.

Anyone know if IronTech and Elsa Babe are made in the same factory? I'd bet that Elsa Babe does not have their own. Don't know about IronTech. I notice that both IronTech and WM upgraded their factories at roughly the same time.
As far as I know IT is chinese and EB is japanese, so I doubt their dolls are made in the same factory. And for EB I had read that they don't like to mix their heads with other brand dolls, so the head connector is unique. Now I can be mistaken, so it would be nice if an owner of both an IT and EB could confirm us if its possible to put them together

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I have both but I'd have to pull them out of storage to check. I'm almost 100% certain the EB head has a welded in M16 bolt. Irontech uses an M16 bolt for sure.

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:19 pm I have both but I'd have to pull them out of storage to check. I'm almost 100% certain the EB head has a welded in M16 bolt. Irontech uses an M16 bolt for sure.
Really? Thats great, I would really appreciate it

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Aleferr wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:29 pm
Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:19 pm I have both but I'd have to pull them out of storage to check. I'm almost 100% certain the EB head has a welded in M16 bolt. Irontech uses an M16 bolt for sure.
I checked the EB head and it is for sure a quick connect M16. It's welded into the head, so there's no removing the actual connector, but it would most definitely attach to an IT body.

I also attached it to my Jarliet silicone doll without any problem.

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:36 pm
Aleferr wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:29 pm
I checked the EB head and it is for sure a quick connect M16. It's welded into the head, so there's no removing the actual connector, but it would most definitely attach to an IT body.

I also attached it to my Jarliet silicone doll without any problem.
Great, thanks a lot!

INFORMATIONS