zelex.com.cn

ZELEX INSPIRATION Series Introduces Ultra-Soft Silicone Option

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
anatoly

Re: ZELEX INSPIRATION Series Introduces Ultra-Soft Silicone Option

Post by anatoly »

Looks excellent, and that first video shows one of my favorite positions!

I'm finding it rather difficult to actually see dolls with these options on some vendor sites. Often, they just cite a model number but don't say whether it's "Inspiration." Also, they don't always give an option for specify regular, soft, ultra soft.

Does this video apply to the SLE models?

Is there a video like this showing the regular and soft models, so we can compare to the ultra-soft?

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

anatoly wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:38 am Does this video apply to the SLE models?
SLE models and Inspiration models use different formulas. There are videos of SLE butts and boobs in this forum that look softer than this but this video doesn't show a slo-mo slap test like those SLE videos so tough to say which would be more lifelike. Also, there is such a thing as being too soft, like where certain TPE dolls have unrealistically soft limbs and such.

So there is softness, and there is realism, and they are different things. The Holy Grail is exactly as soft as -but no more so than- a real woman.

If I had the money I'd go Inspiration super-soft silicone over SLE but the price difference is significant. Platinum silicone really cannot be beat as a doll material for many reasons but unless specified it tends to be significantly more firm than SLE or TPE.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Micro753 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:15 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:30 am The video of the Ultra-soft silicone doll is fresh out, let's enjoy it together

https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/f6 ... 58d7e4.mp4
Is that video of a doll with gel breasts, or is that just the ultra-soft silicone?
The skin is made of ultra-soft silicone, and the breasts are filled with gel.
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

Amazin'

That silicon looks softer than some basic TPE dolls I've seen. I might be misremembering, but I swear the flow of that material is on the high end of softness that I've seen. It has surely reached a level of softness on par with real flesh.

Great work.
Happy Humping

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I received some DMs asking about the ultra soft option. Hopefully, my order will be ready soon so I can write a full review to compare with the original Inspiration Series and the SLE and ultra soft Inspiration Series.

I am very happy with the SLE softness already, 10% softer than SLE, I cannot imagine that!!!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Is there a video like this, showing the difference between the softness options? Or is this the only softness for SLE, to standardize it?

mwaasp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mwaasp »

I have ordered an X165 in the ultra soft silicone.

Hoping that the third time's the charm. Got a 170C, like the look but not the feel. Then I got a SLE, like the feel but not the look...

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

mwaasp wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:52 pm Hoping that the third time's the charm. Got a 170C, like the look but not the feel. Then I got a SLE, like the feel but not the look...
That dilemma is exactly my sense about a lot of the silicone dolls! I don't own one yet, but it feels like a lot of people say similar things!

I'd be very curious to know if your new doll finds that middle ground of looking good and feeling right.

Tomiko Doll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tomiko Doll »

ZelexDoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:59 pm Additionally, we will soon announce the winners of the Christmas promotion and the itinerary for our visit to China. Stay tuned to see if you're a winner!
Would it already be announced who the winner is? Or did I miss it somewhere

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Was extra soft needed? what if the molds where made with a more whidespead leg position and also loveholes that are less small and with rounded edges?

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

KKFun wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 pm I received some DMs asking about the ultra soft option. Hopefully, my order will be ready soon so I can write a full review to compare with the original Inspiration Series and the SLE and ultra soft Inspiration Series.

I am very happy with the SLE softness already, 10% softer than SLE, I cannot imagine that!!!
I'd be really curious to see your review and comparison report!

I'm leaning towards S-TPE for my first doll. But on the silicone side, my 3 considerations are regular Inspiration, ultra-soft Inspiration, and SLE. I'm finding it really difficult to get a good sense of how these 3 compare directly.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:47 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 pm I received some DMs asking about the ultra soft option. Hopefully, my order will be ready soon so I can write a full review to compare with the original Inspiration Series and the SLE and ultra soft Inspiration Series.

I'd be really curious to see your review and comparison report!

I'm leaning towards S-TPE for my first doll. But on the silicone side, my 3 considerations are regular Inspiration, ultra-soft Inspiration, and SLE. I'm finding it really difficult to get a good sense of how these 3 compare directly.
Thanks anatoly. I did some comparisons between SLE and the original Inspiration Series in the following thread. Yeah, it will be very interesting to put all 3 together to do more comparisons. My order was placed about 3 weeks ago, so it would be anytime soon. :glou:
viewtopic.php?t=173051&start=180

IMHO, SLE is already way better than TPE. And the ZELEX SLE is inexpensive too relatively to TPE. Plus, it is ready to ship. Unless you have a special reason for TPE, the SLE can cover from the entry-level to high-end photography models. Full silicone dolls used to be at least double the price of TPE, not anymore. :D

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

Zelex: I too am very interested in your dolls, but am unsure of the weight listings. Are the weights of your inspiration series listed on your site before or after weight reduction?

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

KKFun wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:06 pm Thanks anatoly. I did some comparisons between SLE and the original Inspiration Series in the following thread. Yeah, it will be very interesting to put all 3 together to do more comparisons. My order was placed about 3 weeks ago, so it would be anytime soon. :glou:
viewtopic.php?t=173051&start=180

IMHO, SLE is already way better than TPE. And the ZELEX SLE is inexpensive too relatively to TPE. Plus, it is ready to ship. Unless you have a special reason for TPE, the SLE can cover from the entry-level to high-end photography models. Full silicone dolls used to be at least double the price of TPE, not anymore. :D
My goal is to get a doll that squeezes/feels good. I'm not interested in photography at all. That's why I'm still looking at TPE -- it seems like guys who get TPE are not really doing photography but getting dolls for performance.

SLE sounds like it could have the squeeze/touch like TPE, but it also has the benefits of silicone. My only holdup with SLE models is that none of them has my preferred body type, and that's how I end up looking at ultra-soft Inspiration -- they have several body types I like.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I am waiting for an ultra soft as well. Have you received your factory photos yet?

INFORMATIONS