www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by mathieu242 »

BigEverything wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:46 am If you only order a bimbo head separately what’s the ordering timeframe? I assume its production time is at least shorter

When the Bimbo Doll hit the market 4 weeks ago WM announced that the heads would not be available to purchase by themselves.

viewtopic.php?t=179248

I'm assuming they wanted to prioritize the production of those heads for the people who were ordering the full doll, which is completely understandable. HOPEFULLY those heads, 495+496, will be available to order soon :D :D :D
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
BigEverything wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:46 amIf you only order a bimbo head separately what’s the ordering timeframe? I assume its production time is at least shorter
Yes it is faster. But I will have to check with the guys at factory for the exact amount of time needed.

Maybe someone who has already ordered a Bimbo head can tell us?
BigEverything wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:46 amWhen the Bimbo Doll hit the market 4 weeks ago WM announced that the heads would not be available to purchase by themselves.
I don't know if this is still true. I will also have to check this.
I know for sure that some people managed to order Bimbo heads only and separately. So I guess it is possible despite what has been stated.
Make sure to provide the right numbers if your order a Bimbo head.

Ralffarl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:38 pmWell here in Sweden where i live Docklandet.se have this amazing doll on their site now.
:thumbs_up:
Ralffarl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:38 pmHavent seen many dolls like this before!
The first Bimbo doll on the market. Hopefully not the last! :wink:

Ted

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

WM Dolls News wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:38 pm Hello SkylarZ,
SkylarZ wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:13 pmWhich Vendors have her in stock?
You mean ready to ship or available for order? Every WM affiliated vendor should have her available for order right now but it is too early for them to have Bimbo dolls in stock at warehouse for the moment I guess.

Here is ViviSexDoll's Bimbo with head #495:

I think she is ready for action! :mrgreen:

She has gel boobs for info. :wink:

Ted

The perfect photoshoot to show off this doll. Nicely done!!

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello Bentone,
bentone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:09 pmThe perfect photoshoot to show off this doll. Nicely done!!
I agree. And if you check ViviSexDoll's X (ex-Twitter) account you will see that the images are also moving. And the doll even more! :mrgreen:
- twitter.com/ViviSexDoll

Ted

gman87

Post by gman87 »

The gel breast model looks considerably bigger than the hollow/solid versions (which is great!) Any chance of getting a measurement with this? I take it the 91cm bust in the specifications is with the solid breast option.

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello gman87,
gman87 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:37 amThe gel breast model looks considerably bigger than the hollow/solid versions (which is great!)
It does indeed! :mrgreen:
gman87 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:37 amAny chance of getting a measurement with this? I take it the 91cm bust in the specifications is with the solid breast option.
Yes, 91 cm is with the Metal balls option. I measured it myself. :wink:

Below are the measurements made on the first four pre-series exemplars:

But the Bimbo's different breast options are difficult to measure. The gel breast exemplar was measured with a bust size smaller than the others which does not make any sense. 8O

I suppose it is because the measurement band has been applied on the nipples and since they are considerably lower on the gel breasts the measurement was made in a place where the chest is smaller. I guess that rather than numbers the above picture will gives you a better idea of the differences in shape and volume between the four breast options available for the Bimbo Doll.

Ted

gman87

Post by gman87 »

Thanks Ted!

Makes sense, that front on picture you can tell the Gel versions sit a lot lower, where the back/chest would also be a lot smaller where the measurement is taken. The taper down is aggressive but what we love haha

Will be ordering one soon. Excited to see more dolls in the bimbo style from you and the team in future

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello gman87,
gman87 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pmWill be ordering one soon.
:thumbs_up: When you get her please share your experience here as well as some photos. :wink:
gman87 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pmExcited to see more dolls in the bimbo style from you and the team in future
We are working on it right now.

Ted

BigEverything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigEverything »

WM Dolls News wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:20 am Hello gman87,
:thumbs_up: When you get her please share your experience here as well as some photos. :wink:
gman87 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pmExcited to see more dolls in the bimbo style from you and the team in future

Ted
Please consider making more heads with extra large lips. I already ordered the #496 head and will absolutely order more in the future! Thanks
Huge butts, tits and lips on dolls are my primary interests :plaidskirt:

If you have any video of your doll/s that’s not uploaded to the forum and willing to share with me please PM me, thanks

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

BigEverything wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am
WM Dolls News wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:20 am Hello gman87,

Ted
Please consider making more heads with extra large lips. I already ordered the #496 head and will absolutely order more in the future! Thanks
Hmm... Where is, it possible to order the bimbo heads only? 🤔
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

ParadiseCity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Ted

Hmmm, any hints you might like to share with us Ted?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

ParadiseCity wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm

Ted

Hmmm, any hints you might like to share with us Ted?
Yes Yes, especially if ROS is a part of that convo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS