Starpery.com

Teeth&Tongue set version 4.0 is out!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Teeth&Tongue set version 4.0 is out!

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello all,
Ava Love wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:05 am The contact email is in the first post on this page.
Yes, here it is again:
- contact@thedolllaboratory.com
altamash wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:21 pmThank you @ The Doll Laboratory
Thanks to you for showing some interest in my products and using them! :thumbs_up:
inglorioushz wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:35 pmWoah! How've I not come across this yet? This is brilliant. What a huge change to appearance!
Ha! Ha! Yes. Almost like a real FaceApp for dolls heads... :wink:
inglorioushz wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:35 pmHad to type this up again because I was excited for a cute snaggletooth option, but I'm not sure how that'd actually play out in the real world... Could it be as cute as illustrations can make it look?
The closest inserts I have that ressemble snaggletooth teeth are the “Yaeba“ teeth..

Or the “Jennifer“ Teeth maybe...

They aren't as “crooked“ as you may want though? But this is the most “extreme“ I can offer.
Ava Love wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:24 pmThe word on the street is the prototype set have been developed.
I can put braces on almost all the teeth variants of my T&T set except for the “fantasy“ ones...

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:40 pmIs there a manual on how to use this moveable eye system correctly?
No, I did not made a manual yet. Obviously I should.
But I am usually in contact with my customers via email and ready to help with any problem if needed.. :wink:
Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:40 pmI just can't seem to get comfortable with it. No matter what I try - using the adapters and the short distance holders, or using the long ones without the adapters, or glueing the adapters into the eyeballs or not.
The adapters must be glued to the original doll eyes in order to work...

There are mostly two type of doll's eyes on the market. The older types have a flat back and more recent ones a concave back. You must use the right adapter depending on the eyes you have...

Of course, if you use my Doll Laboratory made custom eyes you don't need the adapters...

The short distance holders are usually meant to be used with the adapters and the longer ones with my own made custom eyes...

The two types of distance holders will provide you a larger adjustment range...

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:40 pmthe eyes always get stuck, and I can't move them. I even tried lubricant and grease, but to no avail. Right now, I am very unhappy with it, because it just doesn't work at all, so any advice is dearly appreciated.
No need to use lubricant. My own made eyes can be moved with a toothpick because there is an indentation around their irises.

For standard eyes with adapters I suggest to use this tool...

It's a small tool equipped with a succion cup that is usually used to put eyes contact lenses in place. With it moving the doll's eyes should be easy.

Oh! One last thing. Don't forget to put some baby powder INSIDE the eye globe cavities of your doll's head. Otherwise the TPE (or S-TPE) will be sticky and adhere to the smooth surface of any plastic eyes... :wink:

TDL
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Shiranui Gen-An

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

Thank you very much for the instructions! Looks like I've done it all right, I powdered the eye sockets from the inside and I glued the right adapters into the eyeballs, and I use a contact lens suction cup like the one in the picture in order to move the eyes, but still they get stuck. I can't even figure out why or where, but I can move them in one direction, let's say downwards, but then I can't move them upwards, they just won't move in that direction until I push really hard with my fingers, and that's not good for the area around the eyes (lashes, makeup, eyebrows...). I also tried different distances with the distance holders, but it doesn't work out. By the way, the doll head is a WM Doll #398 with regular (more recent) WM Doll eyes, maybe that's a factor too.
The reason why I post this here instead of writing an email is because others may come across a similar issue, and maybe we can find a solution together.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:58 am Thank you very much for the instructions! Looks like I've done it all right, I powdered the eye sockets from the inside and I glued the right adapters into the eyeballs, and I use a contact lens suction cup like the one in the picture in order to move the eyes, but still they get stuck. I can't even figure out why or where, but I can move them in one direction, let's say downwards, but then I can't move them upwards, they just won't move in that direction until I push really hard with my fingers, and that's not good for the area around the eyes (lashes, makeup, eyebrows...). I also tried different distances with the distance holders, but it doesn't work out. By the way, the doll head is a WM Doll #398 with regular (more recent) WM Doll eyes, maybe that's a factor too.
The reason why I post this here instead of writing an email is because others may come across a similar issue, and maybe we can find a solution together.
I have noticed that with the hard eyelid(s) in place, the iris protrudes so a little more force is needed to get past the initial contact.
It sounds to me that the base is not centered correctly or the iris is binding on the eyelid.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Shiranui Gen-An

Davey2469 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:46 amI have noticed that with the hard eyelid(s) in place, the iris protrudes so a little more force is needed to get past the initial contact.
It sounds to me that the base is not centered correctly or the iris is binding on the eyelid.
Thanks for the input. It's not the eyelids, I hadn't used them when I tested it. But it could really have something to do with the base. It is possible that it tilts forward when I move the eye in one direction, and that's why it blocks the way when I try to move it back. Is there any (recommendable) way to fix the base into place, so that it won't move that easily? :)

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Shiranui Gen-An are the cavities of the eyes flat at the back on your dolls' head? I noticed on the latest heads I received from WM (The Bimbo heads 495 and 496) that they made a different eye cavity. On these new heads the back is rounded.

I suppose you did it but just to be sure you have removed all the cotton from the eyes cavities before installing the Movable Eyes System?

As for the base not being centered there is a fix for this. You can snap off parts of some of the tips of the support part...

There are small engravings at the end of each tips to help you doing this. You can carefully use a knife or small pliers to remove the indentations one by one until your are satisfied with the result. If you remove the tips of just one or two ends you can center the whole system.

You must know that the eyes cavities of doll heads are made like the oral mouth canal by using separate inserts. These are screwed on the head mold and it can happen that they are misaligned during the manufacturing process. This is why I made sure my products (the T&T set and the Movable Eyes System) can be adjusted to some degree.

Also if you remove the tips on all branches the support part will likely fit much easier and deeper into the eye cavity. But don't remove too much as the support part could shake around in the end. The branches are meant to keep everything in place.

TDL

Shiranui Gen-An

Thank you for the advice, I was already wondering about those recessed lines, but wasn't sure if it's meant to be removed. I will try this. I removed the cotton of course, but it's good that you think of mentioning it.
The back of the eye sockets is flat, and when I place the base, it seems to fit exactly. Is there a recommended way to place them? I placed them in an x-style, but you can also place them in a +-Style, if you know what I mean. Any style better than the other, or does it not matter?

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:29 pmIs there a recommended way to place them? I placed them in an x-style, but you can also place them in a +-Style, if you know what I mean. Any style better than the other, or does it not matter?
I always place it in X position because it give an extra millimeter or two of movement range sideways and up/down which are the most important movements.
But in the end it does not matter very much.

TDL

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Here is a WM head #302 with custom made 35 mm eyes from the Doll Laboratory...

She will also get some Movable Eyelids soon... :wink:

TDL

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

"Big" teeth with braces in a 414.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello Ava Love,
Ava Love wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:54 pm"Big" teeth with braces in a 414.
Hey! It works! Thanks a lot for sharing... :glou:

And she seems not to have lost her smile which is even better! :thumbs_up:

TDL

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Yeah, thanks. I think the topset only works slightly better but quite happy with the result.

Bethesdaplayer76
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bethesdaplayer76 »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:44 am Hello,

Today, for Christmas, I present to you the new version of my set of Teeth & Tongues, more commonly called T&T set ...

As you can see, it has evolved a lot from the previous versions.

But what is a T&T set? For those new to the Doll world and who are discovering it for the first time, it is an insert which, once slipped into the oral canal of the mouth of a TPE head, allows teeth and tongues to be added so to create a wide range of expressions ...

Compared to version 3.0, this new version distinguishes itself mainly by two new features. The first allows to get around a problem that we often encounter with TPE heads: an off-center oral canal! :shakefist:

As the rear part of the insert is now flexible, this alignment problem has now been resolved..

The second particularity of this new version is that the “Open mouth” insert is now articulated ...

All this makes the new T&T ​​set a product which, I hope, is more universal and more efficient now.

For the moment I offer three versions: “Standard“, “Vampire“ and “Rabbit“ ...

Other variations will certainly follow. I am open to all your suggestions... :wink:

Of course, each set will be completed with a set of 8 tongues, which allow for a large number of combinations...

I remain of course at your disposal if you have any other questions about the new T&T set.

In the meantime, I wish you and your dolls a Merry Synthetic Christmas!

The Doll Laboratory

Wow truly incredible product. When my account allows for PM I wish to make a bulk order. Great Work!

INFORMATIONS