https://www.coeros.com/

Storage sofa/bench

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Arisa_

Storage sofa/bench

Post by Arisa_ »

Does anyone have one of these storage benches https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... ouch-sofa/?

Can you share your thoughts and photos? In particular photos of the inside? I know there are cheaper ottoman/benches out there but my coming 170C has a body length of 152cm which is longer than the largest ottoman with storage that is typically sold. And plus, the ottomans don’t (usually) have any locks and this one appears to have a hidden lock which I prefer over the other Coeros model which the lock doesn’t appear to be hidden. Having a visible lock on an ottoman takes away the discretion as one would think “why do you need a lock on piece of furniture?” and pretty much gives away the fact this is not just an ottoman and there’s something inside!
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 16.48.14.png
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 16.48.14.png (495.87 KiB) Viewed 323 times
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

mr3d
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Storage sofa/bench

Post by mr3d »

I don't have this, but that is interesting and I would consider buying this.

However in the end, I would probably decide to keep a doll in a standing position in some narrow wardrobe with a mirror and with a keyhole, if I would need to often hide it and take it out, as it seems a bit more convenient to have her standing.

Nevertheless, if someone owns more than one doll, then this is still perfect.

If somebody does not lives alone, but with a family for example, I think hidden lock, will not prevent family members, from inspecting the sofa and then asking some difficult question anyway :)

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Just in case others may be interested in this storage bench, I reached out to Coeros and they promptly replied with a couple of photos. So along with the photo, they confirmed:
- the 31cm height excludes the legs and the internal height is 28cm … if a Zelex 170C owner happens to read this, can you advise if you think 28cm is sufficient height to have her on top some memory foam and not have the box lid pressed upon her C-cup breasts when closed?
- the interior is lined as shown by the photo
storage _sofa.jpeg
storage _sofa.jpeg (335.31 KiB) Viewed 212 times
storage_lock.png
storage_lock.png (232.38 KiB) Viewed 212 times
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Arisa_ wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 am Does anyone have one of these storage benches https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... ouch-sofa/?

Can you share your thoughts and photos? In particular photos of the inside? I know there are cheaper ottoman/benches out there but my coming 170C has a body length of 152cm which is longer than the largest ottoman with storage that is typically sold. And plus, the ottomans don’t (usually) have any locks and this one appears to have a hidden lock which I prefer over the other Coeros model which the lock doesn’t appear to be hidden. Having a visible lock on an ottoman takes away the discretion as one would think “why do you need a lock on piece of furniture?” and pretty much gives away the fact this is not just an ottoman and there’s something inside!

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 16.48.14.png
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our storage bench.

Regarding the interior, it features a simple lining that was originally shown in black (which does not stain). However, following communications with our factory, we now default to making the linings in white. Additionally, we recommend purchasing a white fleece blanket to further protect your doll. You can find this accessory here: https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... e-blanket/.

For a doll with a body length of 152cm, our 160cm long storage bench would be a suitable choice, ensuring a comfortable fit.

Furthermore, we have recently updated our product line with another storage bench featuring a hidden smart lock. This new design offers improved privacy.
https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... ouch-sofa/

Please let us know if you have any more questions or if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Plantsguy27
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Plantsguy27 »

Thank you for this post. Found just what I’ll need!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Plantsguy27 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:03 am Thank you for this post. Found just what I’ll need!
You are welcome. I'm glad this was helpful to you. :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Does anyone know if the manufacturer spray foam packaging from Irontech fits inside these benches?
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

alion wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 pm Does anyone know if the manufacturer spray foam packaging from Irontech fits inside these benches?
You could just put a layer of memory foam inside for the doll to lay on top of, if the original foam doesn’t fit.

But beware that the extra layer reduces the internal depth. And if you doll has say large breast or longer feet, check to ensure the lid won’t press against it when closed.

INFORMATIONS