fanrealart.com

Do FanReal 170cm have limited range of motion in the torso?

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
nahmot

Do FanReal 170cm have limited range of motion in the torso?

Post by nahmot »

Hi ,

I saw this image on another thread showing the Fanreal documentation and specifically the range of motion of the joints.

From the image it looks like the torso or "middle" area of the doll can only bend forwards, is this the case?
Perhaps a better question would be can I position this doll with an arched back for doggy style sex or is this doll more intended for photography/posing?

My dolls are strictly just sex toys to me , so the ability to bend then into position and for them to take some impact is vital to me.

Thanks for any input.

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Do FanReal 170cm have limited range of motion in the torso?

Post by tboodman »

Yes my 158B from February can arch its back (pretty much standard for dolls I would hope) and also tilt left and right. Also the shoulders shrug and move forward and back.

INFORMATIONS