realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Shapleigh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shapleigh »

Hi everyone, I'm new to dolls, actually just looking at getting my first. Kind of, I'm mid 40's and have actually made a couple fairly elaborate plushies with fleshlight inserts, basically because the price is a LOT higher than I expected, I know what want but I don't want to but trash. I'm looking for advice about about rotating hips, breathing, sucking ect. Are they worth it. I can't figure out how to attach an image of what I'm looking at. Do I have to upload to an image host and link it?

Appreciate any help!!
Last edited by Rock13 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reference to non-participating vendor/manufacturer removed.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Newbie

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome to TDF! You should be able to see the full editing menu and post images once you've accrued five approved posts.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Shapleigh wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm I'm looking for advice about about rotating hips, breathing, sucking ect. Are they worth it.
They are not. Any motorized or electrical functions buried under the skin of a doll are more prone to overheat and/or fail. They are also impossible to service without cutting into the flesh of your doll. With Silicone and TPE, that is a tricky thing to repair and make look good again.

For a first-time buyer of one of the heavier dolls, you want to keep the doll as simple and maintenance-light as possible. There are enough ways to damage or destroy your doll accidentally that it's best to eliminate ways they can fail that you can predict in advance.

There is an argument that if nobody buys dolls with these features, that doll makers will have no incentive to improve them. I say to let someone else pay for that research. :)

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Hello and welcome. Just reply a Hi back to everyone who’s said Hi so far and then you’ll be pass your 5 posts before you know it and able to attach an image :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Hi and welcome. Yes I have to agree with most of the stuff although I have found the clamping vagina to be rather nice😁

ALFONZO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ALFONZO »

Currently I only recommend the vaginal clamp suction function. Many brands have this function, such as: Zelex Doll, WM Doll, Irontech Doll, SY Doll, SE Doll, etc. As for the electric hip function, what I know so far is that these three sex doll brands can do it: SY Doll, Irontech Doll, and SE Doll. As for the breathing function, currently only the WM Doll brand can do it. I don’t think this function is of much use. This is the introduction to the breathing function that I saw on the Mailovedoll website. You can take a look, I hope it will be helpful to you: https://mailovedoll.com/about-breathing-function/ :plaidskirt:

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Shapleigh wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm Hi everyone, I'm new to dolls, actually just looking at getting my first. ... I'm looking for advice about about rotating hips, breathing, sucking ect. Are they worth it. ... Appreciate any help!!
Hi Shapleigh, welcome you are in the right place ! Evelyn has 3 bodies Irontech silicone 168B cup, SYDoll TPE 166D muscular, and SYDoll TPE 166B. The last 2 both have electric hips and I wish the first also did. Why?

Obvious Reasons: yes, the motion is amazing, yes, as many say, the technology is delicate and subject to failure, however, her first electric hip did break when she fell off the barstool, my bad we were not even drinking :lol: just posing for photos. The vendor sent me a replacement motor for about $50 that installs with only 3 bolts accessible from her back. Haven't done it yet, too busy.

Subtle Reasons: When I was a newbie with her first body, I wasn't lifting her legs correctly and this caused the hip-to-spine weld to break off after 3 years. This is a common weakness in almost all skeletons. The electric hip motor eliminates this weld.

For her next body, we have decided on a non-robotic body for photo shoots and ease of getting in/out of the car when we got out in public. Whichever way you decide, please be careful lifting her legs especially if the joints get tight over time. I have attached a couple of photos you might find useful.

Have fun checking out all the tech and lovely ladies :angel:
Have fun shopping!
Have fun shopping!
vegas drive.gif (14.84 MiB) Viewed 344 times
If the joint is not super tight using the hand instead of the knee is ok.
If the joint is not super tight using the hand instead of the knee is ok.
Thigh bends leg.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 344 times
This is how the weld breaks.
This is how the weld breaks.
Evie Skeleton Leverage.png (141.93 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Shapleigh
Welcome to TDF. Lots of information here, just browse around. I would advise being very careful of any built in electrics or electronics because they can be very difficult to access if things go wrong. Hope you find the doll for you, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Shapleigh wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm Hi everyone, I'm new to dolls, actually just looking at getting my first. Kind of, I'm mid 40's and have actually made a couple fairly elaborate plushies with fleshlight inserts, basically because the price is a LOT higher than I expected, I know what want but I don't want to but trash. I'm looking for advice about about rotating hips, breathing, sucking ect. Are they worth it. I can't figure out how to attach an image of what I'm looking at. Do I have to upload to an image host and link it?

Appreciate any help!!

Welcome to TDF Shapleigh!

There's already a lot of great advice above, but, if you ever have any further questions don't hesitate to reach out 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Shapleigh wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm Hi everyone, I'm new to dolls, actually just looking at getting my first.
Hi Shapleigh! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Shapleigh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shapleigh »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:44 am Hello and welcome. Just reply a Hi back to everyone who’s said Hi so far and then you’ll be pass your 5 posts before you know it and able to attach an image :)
Thanks for the tip!

Shapleigh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shapleigh »

Gaijin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:38 am

[For a first-time buyer of one of the heavier dolls, you want to keep the doll as simple and maintenance-light as possible. There are enough ways to damage or destroy your doll accidentally that it's best to eliminate ways they can fail that you can predict in advance.

There is an argument that if nobody buys dolls with these features, that doll makers will have no incentive to improve them. I say to let someone else pay for that research. :)
Weight is not an issue for me, I change commercial earthmover tires lol, I do agree that I should probably let someone else pay to further the tech tho, I work with my back, not brain, so I don't have money to throw away at something unproven

Shapleigh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shapleigh »

ALFONZO wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:53 am . You can take a look, I hope it will be helpful to you: https://mailovedoll.com/about-breathing-function/ :plaidskirt:
I had already seen that video, but thanks for the link, the breathing seems nice as a more companion feature, but eliminates all most all other options which I did not catch the first time I watched it, so thanks for making me rewatch it

Shapleigh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shapleigh »

Synthian wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:35 am
Shapleigh wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm Hi everyone, I'm new to dolls, actually just looking at getting my first. ... I'm looking for advice about about rotating hips, breathing, sucking ect. Are they worth it. ... Appreciate any help!!

Obvious Reasons: yes, the motion is amazing, yes, as many say, the technology is delicate and subject to failure, however, her first electric hip did break when she fell off the barstool, my bad we were not even drinking :lol: just posing for photos. The vendor sent me a replacement motor for about $50 that installs with only 3 bolts accessible from her back. Haven't done it yet, too busy.

Subtle Reasons: When I was a newbie with her first body, I wasn't lifting her legs correctly and this caused the hip-to-spine weld to break off after 3 years. This is a common weakness in almost all skeletons. The electric hip motor eliminates this weld.

Evie Skeleton Leverage.png
Thanks for your insight, I've been wondering about the skeleton as well, I see offers about a YOGA skeleton and was wondering if the added flexibility made it more or less durable

Shapleigh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shapleigh »

SxDolled wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:17 pm
Shapleigh wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm

Welcome to TDF Shapleigh!

There's already a lot of great advice above, but, if you ever have any further questions don't hesitate to reach out 😊
I'll definitely check out your line since you are verified by this forum, one of my biggest concerns has been about receiving a junk product, prior to joining here I thought it was just godd brands and junk, didn't know sexdoll knock offs was a thing🤦‍♂️

INFORMATIONS