www.wmdolls.com

Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Marilyne wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:38 pm Oh no! Now I have worn him out! :mrgreen: :whistle: Come here now darling, for the hugging! 🥰
:glou: 💗💗💗

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Marilyne is stunningly beautiful. Great photos Shodan. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:33 pm I was extra paranoid about checking her and I found this. EDIT: More details: The TPE plug at the end of the vaginal canal has two holes, originating from the manufacturing process, see my picture on linked thread.
So what are your plans for dealing with this issue? Does this prevent you from using her sexually?

Also, does anyone know of this happens for other brands as well? For example, AngelKiss dolls? (The Silicone version for WM dolls)

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:43 pm
Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:33 pm I was extra paranoid about checking her and I found this. EDIT: More details: The TPE plug at the end of the vaginal canal has two holes, originating from the manufacturing process, see my picture on linked thread.
So what are your plans for dealing with this issue? Does this prevent you from using her sexually?

Also, does anyone know of this happens for other brands as well? For example, AngelKiss dolls? (The Silicone version for WM dolls)
My vendor contacted WM Doll for me and this is the information they sent:
WM Doll wrote:Hi, this was not a hole, we already blocked inside,the customer's picture shows the surface layer,there is another layer of TPE at the bottom of the vagina, we use inside TPE Separate the skeleton . you can reassure the customer to use the doll. thanks
I decided to trust them on this but to take precautions anyway. This is my cleaning routine:
  • I clean her in a sitting position by flushing her with a hand pump. This way she does not fill up with water like a bucket :roll: IF there were a tiny hole water would hopefully not squeeze through upwards but follow gravity instead.
  • Followed up by hydrogen peroxide solution 3% (not everytime).
  • I dry her out with a small towel and using an aquarium pump afterwards.
This was the picture I sent them:
PHO-00003.JPG
PHO-00003.JPG (51.5 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

So I poked around with the endoscope to check whether those holes go through to the skeleton. I quit the attempt because it would be too risky ending up poking holes myself - and also it wasn't a pleasant thing to do ("You can say that out loud, you horse doctor!" :evil:)

She can't really hurt of course. But still I was so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: To make it up to her, I promised to give it a try with a naughtier photoshoot, since she has been daring me to try it anyway! ("Yay! 🤩" ) We will see how that goes very soon! 😅
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

Marilyne
Doll
Doll

Post by Marilyne »

Finally, progress! 😅 My quest to get Mr. Decent here out of his comfort zone is beginning to bear fruit. I know it's just the cheap fumble that came in the box with me, but it's pointing in the right direction! 😇

1:0 for Me:
P1120114_reshade_V03.jpg
P1120114_reshade_V03.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 976 times

From which century do you think I am mister?? But apart from that, I'm still happy with the result:

(Less photoshopping, more nice-clothes-for-the-doll shopping darling!)
P1120124_V02.jpg
P1120124_V02.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 976 times
We had so much fun posing me for the photos, also we got so turned on!! 😎

("Sweety? Are we allowed to post any "more revealing" stuff in this part of the forum?" - "Marilyne, don't rush it and post all at once! You can be a tease at home at times. You can do it to me, you can do it to them! 8) " -
"Wait, no tickling!!!"
)
Hi everyone, my name is Marilyne, I am 4'6" tall and I love all kinds of sports! :razz: (album)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Thanks for sharing really like the doll six
Ze chart

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Marilyne wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:27 pm Finally, progress! 😅 My quest to get Mr. Decent here out of his comfort zone is beginning to bear fruit. I know it's just the cheap fumble that came in the box with me, but it's pointing in the right direction! 😇
:onfire:

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Knocking it out of the park there Marilyne. You are looking stunning girl. Lots of love Emma xxxx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

INFORMATIONS