www.rosemarydoll.com

My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
SeaMonkey555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

Post by SeaMonkey555 »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 am
SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:48 am RosemaryDoll is amazing. I don’t know how but she suddenly arrived today safely and in perfect condition :angel:
Hey SinsuaLuvr, just saw your post - exciting stuff! I've got to catch up on reading it. Big congrats! You seem to be setting the trend by bringing her to the forum first. AK6's at the top of my wishlist; any chance you could share a 'standing pic' from behind, showing off her figure? It'd be fantastic to finally get a peek at her silhouette. Again, huge congrats!
Same! I wish the standing side silhouette was included in more photo shoots.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

SeaMonkey555 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:11 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 am
SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:48 am RosemaryDoll is amazing. I don’t know how but she suddenly arrived today safely and in perfect condition :angel:
Hey SinsuaLuvr, just saw your post - exciting stuff! I've got to catch up on reading it. Big congrats! You seem to be setting the trend by bringing her to the forum first. AK6's at the top of my wishlist; any chance you could share a 'standing pic' from behind, showing off her figure? It'd be fantastic to finally get a peek at her silhouette. Again, huge congrats!
Same! I wish the standing side silhouette was included in more photo shoots.
Right? Hopefully, fingers crossed!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Thanks all….yes I will work on getting some profile and standing shots. It may take me a few weeks as work and travel will limit my time with my sweet gurls.

But makes coming home something I deeply look forward to. Certainly more photos to come!
Attachments
IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1672.jpeg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

Please let us know how her love holes feel. She looks incredible.... this post maybe changed my mind about what doll I want????

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

that 198 head looks kinda like Scarlett Johansson in that photo.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

lesotho2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:59 pm that 198 head looks kinda like Scarlett Johansson in that photo.
The 198 has proven to be very versatile, beautiful and I’m growing quite fond of her personality. :angel:

Yes , now that you mention it…. I agree! In certain wigs, angles and makeup she is very much a Scarjo doppelgänger!

There are not a lot of pictures of the 198 and selected her as a free second head on a chance…but maybe subconsciously I picked up on the Scarjo aspect… something definitely drew me to her.

A long time ago there was a thread contest that I nominated Scarlett Johansson to be designed as a celebrity head for a doll line. Now I can say I finally have my prize for the winning nomination!

I’ll try photographing her as a redhead…. Like black widow

:plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_1697.jpeg
IMG_1697.jpeg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 458 times
IMG_1696.jpeg
IMG_1696.jpeg (382.45 KiB) Viewed 458 times
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

lesotho2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm Please let us know how her love holes feel. She looks incredible.... this post maybe changed my mind about what doll I want????
Always the same pattern where people with TPE dolls would never hesitate to answer such questions.

What does that say to you? :wink:

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 am
lesotho2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm Please let us know how her love holes feel. She looks incredible.... this post maybe changed my mind about what doll I want????
Always the same pattern where people with TPE dolls would never hesitate to answer such questions.

Unfortunately I am still waiting for an order of female condoms to arrive…. So we still have not been intimate (even as tempting as she is). :shakefist: All her holes are built I and I refuse to start something with her that I can’t finish…or clean properly.

I promise an in-depth review is coming with more details….. but work and travel will be keeping me away from my gurls for a few weeks. Please be patient, but I am looking forward to returning home and getting to know her much better.
Sin's Sanctum

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

Amazing, thank you!.

Regarding the female condoms. I know a lot of guys use these but is sex without them that difficult to clean on a silicon doll? Maybe it is, idk.
I use my TPE doll and clean her out with a syringe of soapy water, and with a Silicone Doll, you don't even need to worry that much about getting her 100% dry.

Obviously, however you want to use your doll is 100% up to you. Just curious about this practice in general with Silicone dolls.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:13 am
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 am

Unfortunately I am still waiting for an order of female condoms to arrive…. So we still have not been intimate (even as tempting as she is). :shakefist: All her holes are built I and I refuse to start something with her that I can’t finish…or clean properly.

I promise an in-depth review is coming with more details….. but work and travel will be keeping me away from my gurls for a few weeks. Please be patient, but I am looking forward to returning home and getting to know her much better.
Looking forward to the review

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

lesotho2 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:08 pm Amazing, thank you!.

Regarding the female condoms. I know a lot of guys use these but is sex without them that difficult to clean on a silicon doll? Maybe it is, idk.
I use my TPE doll and clean her out with a syringe of soapy water, and with a Silicone Doll, you don't even need to worry that much about getting her 100% dry.

Obviously, however you want to use your doll is 100% up to you. Just curious about this practice in general with Silicone dolls.
For many of us it’s a matter of personal preference. Yes silicone is a bit more forgiving. Yes there are many other means and methods of cleaning to include lots of soap, water, maybe sonic cleaners or uv lights and alcohol wipes as well as through drying . I’m in no rush to “break her in”… using condoms for my dolls with non-removable holes is my best, easiest and quickest way to “get some” and simplify the cleaning process afterwards.

I treat my gurls with respect and a lot of care. So far it has reaped me huge benefits by significantly extended their lives and avoided some damaging. Sex is not my only nor my #1 motivation so please be patient. There are several other AK model review threads that indicate the sex is :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I would submit that what is good for one may not be good for others. But AK and WM utilize pretty much the same interior texture and tightness across their models. Only LHP and exterior features may vary…so I expect she’ll rock my world once we do get to it. Again tho… your mileage may vary….
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Looking good..

Anfaenger_x
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anfaenger_x »

I got my AK7 last night with the same Ultra soft extras as you. I'll probably write a review after I've tried it out a bit more. It's my first Sexdoll. What I would ask you to do would be a softness demo of her butt. I have a feeling that the ultrasoft butt has been forgotten. It feels just as hard as the rest of her body.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Anfaenger_x wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:39 am I got my AK7 last night with the same Ultra soft extras as you. I'll probably write a review after I've tried it out a bit more. It's my first Sexdoll. What I would ask you to do would be a softness demo of her butt. I have a feeling that the ultrasoft butt has been forgotten. It feels just as hard as the rest of her body.
Always good to have some reviews on this forum.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Anfaenger_x wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:39 am I got my AK7 last night with the same Ultra soft extras as you. I'll probably write a review after I've tried it out a bit more. It's my first Sexdoll. What I would ask you to do would be a softness demo of her butt. I have a feeling that the ultrasoft butt has been forgotten. It feels just as hard as the rest of her body.
Mine her butt feels rather firm too. But I prefer it firmer as it should hold up better when laying down or seated without dents or creases. I am still on travel for work but hope to be home and returning to my gurls in about 2 weeks.

Yes I will add a video of butt firmness….

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum

INFORMATIONS