http://www.climax-doll.com/

Meru returns in triumph

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Meru returns in triumph

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Half a year has passed since CLM(climax doll) first introduced the Meru silicone-headed adult doll series. Today, let's take this opportunity to revisit and rediscover everything about Meru.

First up is our SiQ157 Meru. It is a silicone sex doll, also part of the ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ range. The head and body are made of ultra-realistic silicone material. One of its most attractive features is it appearance. It has a face like an anime character, with cute big eyes, elf-like ears, two unique head horns and a pointed tongue sticking out. We also designed a heart-shaped pattern and a small plug on the nose that are unique to Meru in her makeup to highlight her playful temperament.
SiQ157 Meru:
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)2.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)2.jpg (10.99 MiB) Viewed 695 times
SiQ157cm-Meru(Cinnamon)8.jpg
SiQ157cm-Meru(Cinnamon)8.jpg (8.92 MiB) Viewed 695 times
Learn more: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/ul ... -halloween

It mouth has the function of movable lower jaw (upper and lower teeth, tongue, non-ROS). The outer layer of the head is made of softer silicone material, while the mouth and tongue are made of softer silicone than the outer layer of the head. The teeth are made of slightly harder silicone, which is harder than the outer layer of the head. The reason why we used three different hardnesses of silicone to make the head is to make it feel closer to the touch of a real head. We also used articulated fingers, EVO skeleton, standing feet, shrugged shoulders and gel breasts on it. These designs allow the doll to be held in a variety of more different positions while providing the most realistic breast feel.

Finally, there is our TPE torso sex toy 877# with Meru’s silicone head. It is a hybrid sex doll, While it also uses Meru's head, it differs from the SiQ157 in makeup, giving it a more witch-like demeanor. The body is crafted from ultra-soft TPE material. Its uniqueness lies in the retention of only the thighs. This measure not only reduces the overall weight of the doll, making it easier to carry and transport, but also uses less material and makes it more affordable. Moreover, this design offers a fresh perspective on the doll's appearance and experience.
877# Meru:
877# Torso + Meru(Silicone Head) Red1.jpg
877# Torso + Meru(Silicone Head) Red1.jpg (9.58 MiB) Viewed 695 times
877# Torso + Meru(Silicone Head) Red2.jpg
877# Torso + Meru(Silicone Head) Red2.jpg (5.7 MiB) Viewed 695 times
Learn more: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/tp ... tsId=19772

If you have any questions about your doll, please feel free to contact us: service@climax-doll.com

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meru returns in triumph

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I like Meru and I had my eyes on her since release. There is couple of issues if you could fix I will buy one and many other fans will for sure.

1. Tongue. While she looks lewd with her our is not something I want to see on a daily basis. Being able to retract it or replace with a normal one would help since her mouth is non RoS or just make an RoS version?

2. Breasts. Originally she has small breasts but I like bigger like D cup or more. From all the bodies you make in silicone with bigger boobs they all shaggy. Not everyone likes shaggy boobs.

3. Weight. The most important. All your dolls are heavy even the small boobs. Most manufacturers work to reduce weight why isn't CLM offering weight reduction? Under 30kg is ideal for a full size doll for many of us.

As a note in anime she has yellow eyes but I believe that is easy to achieve. Also try make her heart eyes(with small heart shapes in the middle and purplish color) as an option.

I have CLM products in silicone and I am super happy about your quality. The clm60 torso is amazing and I would love to have a full size doll from you but this couple of mentioned points stop me.

Thank you
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:43 am I like Meru and I had my eyes on her since release. There is couple of issues if you could fix I will buy one and many other fans will for sure.

1. Tongue. While she looks lewd with her our is not something I want to see on a daily basis. Being able to retract it or replace with a normal one would help since her mouth is non RoS or just make an RoS version?

2. Breasts. Originally she has small breasts but I like bigger like D cup or more. From all the bodies you make in silicone with bigger boobs they all shaggy. Not everyone likes shaggy boobs.

3. Weight. The most important. All your dolls are heavy even the small boobs. Most manufacturers work to reduce weight why isn't CLM offering weight reduction? Under 30kg is ideal for a full size doll for many of us.

As a note in anime she has yellow eyes but I believe that is easy to achieve. Also try make her heart eyes(with small heart shapes in the middle and purplish color) as an option.

I have CLM products in silicone and I am super happy about your quality. The clm60 torso is amazing and I would love to have a full size doll from you but this couple of mentioned points stop me.

Thank you
Hello, thank you very much for providing valuable suggestions. Firstly, regarding the possibility of increasing Meru's breast size, I suggest you take a look at our SiE159. If it still doesn't meet your desire for larger breasts, you can contact us in advance, and we can customize a torso with larger breasts according to your preferences. Secondly, concerning the weight and oral cavity issues of the doll, we can achieve weight reduction through our super reduction technology, and we can also add ROS functionality to the oral cavity. However, to implement both weight reduction and ROS functionality simultaneously, we would need to customize new molds because our existing molds cannot accommodate both technologies.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:49 pm
Hello, thank you very much for providing valuable suggestions. Firstly, regarding the possibility of increasing Meru's breast size, I suggest you take a look at our SiE159. If it still doesn't meet your desire for larger breasts, you can contact us in advance, and we can customize a torso with larger breasts according to your preferences. Secondly, concerning the weight and oral cavity issues of the doll, we can achieve weight reduction through our super reduction technology, and we can also add ROS functionality to the oral cavity. However, to implement both weight reduction and ROS functionality simultaneously, we would need to customize new molds because our existing molds cannot accommodate both technologies.
Thank you for replying.

Do you have any video about super weight reduced dolls? Would like to see how soft or hard is with weight reduction.

About head was for Meru head, if you can add option to replace tongue with normal tongue or small ( not outside).
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:09 am
Thank you for replying.

Do you have any video about super weight reduced dolls? Would like to see how soft or hard is with weight reduction.

About head was for Meru head, if you can add option to replace tongue with normal tongue or small ( not outside).
Our super weight reduction technology is still in production and new molds will take some time. You can click on the link to watch real videos of our existing slimming dolls: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/partialcyanragfish
In the video you can see that it is soft enough. Regarding the problem of Meru’s oral cavity, the current status of Meru’s tongue is well received by everyone. However, if you do wish to customize Meru's mouth to a normal tongue or smaller, please feel free to contact us. We provide customized services for this purpose.

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:14 am Regarding the problem of Meru’s oral cavity, the current status of Meru’s tongue is well received by everyone. However, if you do wish to customize Meru's mouth to a normal tongue or smaller, please feel free to contact us. We provide customized services for this purpose.
Meru has been on my watch list for awhile too. Is it possible to give Meru an even bigger tongue? Could that be done while adding ROS?

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:14 am
Thank you for replying.

Our super weight reduction technology is still in production and new molds will take some time. You can click on the link to watch real videos of our existing slimming dolls: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/partialcyanragfish
In the video you can see that it is soft enough. Regarding the problem of Meru’s oral cavity, the current status of Meru’s tongue is well received by everyone. However, if you do wish to customize Meru's mouth to a normal tongue or smaller, please feel free to contact us. We provide customized services for this purpose.
Hey there Climax DOll

I just ordered your 157 hybrid! Looking forward to receiving it.

Just wondering if you have plans to make the Ultra SiW160B in TPE? I love the sculpt but am a fan of TPE.

Thanks for considering.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-24 113735.png
Screenshot 2024-04-24 113735.png (386.06 KiB) Viewed 275 times

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Awake88 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:24 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:14 am Regarding the problem of Meru’s oral cavity, the current status of Meru’s tongue is well received by everyone. However, if you do wish to customize Meru's mouth to a normal tongue or smaller, please feel free to contact us. We provide customized services for this purpose.
Meru has been on my watch list for awhile too. Is it possible to give Meru an even bigger tongue? Could that be done while adding ROS?
Hello, this is achievable but it requires a new oral cavity mold to be custom made and you will need to pay additional costs associated with that.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

magnussam wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:38 pm
Thank you for replying.

Hey there Climax DOll

Just wondering if you have plans to make the Ultra SiW160B in TPE? I love the sculpt but am a fan of TPE.

Thanks for considering.
Hello, thank you for your valuable suggestion! Comparing silicone and TPE from the perspective of doll manufacturing, TPE is much more heat-resistant than silicone. In the doll-making process, we need to pour the material into molds to create the dolls. If we use silicone molds to pour TPE, although silicone molds can withstand high temperatures, they will melt and deform due to the high heat, rendering them unusable. Therefore, we need to manufacture new TPE molds to achieve the results you desire. :glou:

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 pm
Thank you for replying.

Hey there Climax DOll

Thanks for considering.
Hello, thank you for your valuable suggestion! Comparing silicone and TPE from the perspective of doll manufacturing, TPE is much more heat-resistant than silicone. In the doll-making process, we need to pour the material into molds to create the dolls. If we use silicone molds to pour TPE, although silicone molds can withstand high temperatures, they will melt and deform due to the high heat, rendering them unusable. Therefore, we need to manufacture new TPE molds to achieve the results you desire. :glou:
Thanks for the explanation! I know that you make a torso version of the SiW160 in TPE, but if you would consider making a new mold to manufacture a TPE version of the full body SiW160 I would totally be up for purchasing a doll like that! Especially since your dolls do not have the TPE plug issue (judging from other people's reviews). I really love the look of your dolls, as well as the good LHP of the recent sculpts. Keep up the great work! You recent silicone heads look fabulous! Especially Hazel, and Haley. Just beautiful with that slight smile.

I appreciate silicone dolls, but I own two, and for sexual function they are just not as good as TPE in my opinion.
I am really looking forward to receiving my 157 hybrid doll.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and take care. :)

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Transversely to magnussam, I love the torso doll based on the mold for the SiW160, but would really like to see that torso offered in Silicone instead of TPE. Is that not currently possible for a similar manufacturing reason or could it be requested somehow?
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

magnussam wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:48 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 pm
Thank you for replying.

Hey there Climax DOll

Thanks for considering.
Thanks for the explanation! I know that you make a torso version of the SiW160 in TPE, but if you would consider making a new mold to manufacture a TPE version of the full body SiW160 I would totally be up for purchasing a doll like that! Especially since your dolls do not have the TPE plug issue (judging from other people's reviews). I really love the look of your dolls, as well as the good LHP of the recent sculpts. Keep up the great work! You recent silicone heads look fabulous! Especially Hazel, and Haley. Just beautiful with that slight smile.

I appreciate silicone dolls, but I own two, and for sexual function they are just not as good as TPE in my opinion.
I am really looking forward to receiving my 157 hybrid doll.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and take care. :)
We are also thinking and discussing this issue, and this process may take some time or even longer to come to fruition. Thank you for your continued interest in Climax Doll.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

carbohvdrates wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:18 pm Transversely to magnussam, I love the torso doll based on the mold for the SiW160, but would really like to see that torso offered in Silicone instead of TPE. Is that not currently possible for a similar manufacturing reason or could it be requested somehow?

Everyone has their own preferences for doll figures. Some people prefer the soft and stretchy feel of TPE doll bodies, which tend to be less expensive than silicone. TPE provides a more elastic and soft feel when touched. Silicone dolls, on the other hand, have a more realistic appearance that depicts skin texture and enhances durability. However, they can be more expensive. Ultimately, it's a matter of personal preference and budget. Regarding your requirements for the silicone doll body, we need to make a new mold, which will incur additional costs and require you to pay extra.

INFORMATIONS