www.sedoll.com

Maintaining The New Silcone Pro Dolls

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
dizzylt6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Maintaining The New Silcone Pro Dolls

Post by dizzylt6 »

Hello Everyone,
I just bought my first sex doll and it's going to be a silicone pro sex doll. I am very excited to get my first doll but I want to know how to maintain the doll like cleaning, dressing up, and sleeping/cuddling with her. I also want to know how to combat the hot temperatures for the sex doll because I live in Hawaii and It can get hot and humid here. Any advice would be great.

I hope everyone is having a great day or week.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Maintaining The New Silcone Pro Dolls

Post by Barbararara »

You can find some useful information on these topics on the SEDOLL official website blog➡️ https://www.sedoll.com/category/reviews ... eandguide/. It might be helpful for you.

INFORMATIONS