exdollofficial.com

Daisy from CyberFusion-----------EXDOLL

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Daisy from CyberFusion-----------EXDOLL

Post by teddykan1 »

Beautiful doll but her torso seems too short, so short as to be some physical deformity?
Can EX take a leaf out of Selex Dolls for the correct body proportions please?

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

peachplumpear wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am What type of head connector does this beautiful face use? 🙏

Are there factory photos?
EX Dolls use a proprietary head connector. It's not compatible with the M16 bolt system, but I believe one of the European vendors sells a conversion kit for DS/EX heads.

I've ordered a Daisy head myself to pair with my EX 168 body, so I'll definitely post photos of her when she arrives. I asked for her to be made with no freckles, though, and she will have green eyes and brown hair, so will look a bit different than these promotional photos.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Jonathan- wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:53 pm
peachplumpear wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am What type of head connector does this beautiful face use? 🙏

EX Dolls use a proprietary head connector. It's not compatible with the M16 bolt system, but I believe one of the European vendors sells a conversion kit for DS/EX heads.

I've ordered a Daisy head myself to pair with my EX 168 body, so I'll definitely post photos of her when she arrives. I asked for her to be made with no freckles, though, and she will have green eyes and brown hair, so will look a bit different than these promotional photos.
Thanks a ton, friend, great to know. I’ll wait to see your girl. Looking forward to it! 👍

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

Doll Sweet - EXdoll wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:53 am
polischmoli wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 am Thank you for the reply. That's good to hear. This is a definite contender.

[Looks at specs.] Anal depth 2.5" or 6 cm. That seems… ungenerous?

Also, sexdolls are the only case where I thought, "I've got to measure my dick and hope it comes in under this size."
Vagina and anal depth can be lengthen under your require.
Fantastic! I really like the 167 body, but the 171 pro softness test is compelling. What is the softness of the 167 body like compared to the 171 pro? Is there a 167 "pro" version in the works? It'd be great to see some videos.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

yes videos of the body while very interesting especially in terms of softness

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

polischmoli wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:24 am
Doll Sweet - EXdoll wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:53 am
polischmoli wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 am Thank you for the reply. That's good to hear. This is a definite contender.

[Looks at specs.] Anal depth 2.5" or 6 cm. That seems… ungenerous?

Also, sexdolls are the only case where I thought, "I've got to measure my dick and hope it comes in under this size."
Vagina and anal depth can be lengthen under your require.
Fantastic! I really like the 167 body, but the 171 pro softness test is compelling. What is the softness of the 167 body like compared to the 171 pro? Is there a 167 "pro" version in the works? It'd be great to see some videos.
167 body is possible to upgrade to Pro, however it will take longer production process. I will attach more videos of 167sevo softness test.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Videos attached. Softness test video will release soon.
Attachments
穿衣有LOGO.mp4
(56.96 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
裸体有LOGO.mp4
(41.19 MiB) Downloaded 41 times

super98798
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by super98798 »

Fantastic!The body is awesome.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

At the English EXdoll site I can't find out the most basic stuff about these dolls - like, are they hybrids (silicone head TPE body) or all slicone? How much do they weigh? This Daisy head is super attractive but I need more info about these dolls than the site seems to provide.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

peachplumpear wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:00 pm
Jonathan- wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:53 pm

Thanks a ton, friend, great to know. I’ll wait to see your girl. Looking forward to it! 👍

Sorry it's taken so long to post an update. My Daisy head was finished recently and was delivered earlier this week. My apartment is a mess right now, as contractors are replacing all of our building's windows, and my living room furniture (including the PC I use for editing and uploading my DSLR photos) is covered up and unusable. This means I can't do a proper photo shoot and give my new girl a proper introductory thread, but I can post her factory pics and some cell phone pics of my own for now.

I asked for this head to be made with no freckles, and to have implanted eyebrows, so she has a slightly different look to her compared to the promo model. Here are her factory photos:

And here are some pictures I snapped with my phone.

The first one is taken before powdering her skin. The shine isn't very strong, only being notable on her upper lip and the creases below her eyes:

The rest of the pictures were taken after powdering her face:

I'm quite happy with how she turned out. I think I'm going to call her Elyse.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

ASTONISHING. What a head! She looks human—and your photos of her are simple, lovely, and totally convincing. This is their finest face, to me personally. You should start a thread for her! 👍

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Wow Jonathan your Elyse looks fantastic!!! :multi:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

peachplumpear wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 am ASTONISHING. What a head! She looks human—and your photos of her are simple, lovely, and totally convincing. This is their finest face, to me personally. You should start a thread for her! 👍
Nirodha wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 am Wow Jonathan your Elyse looks fantastic!!! :multi:

Thanks, guys! Yes, I'll definitely start a thread for Elyse in another week or two. I just have to wait for the work in my apartment to be done (and for a new dress and shoes to come in the mail, haha). I can't wait to get her dressed up and in front of my camera :)

INFORMATIONS