www.wmdolls.com

ROS head 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

ROS head 273

Post by cpuuu »

I highly recommend the head. Its with suction, sound and heat option. The blowjob is damn realistic.
Only the sound modul is too funny, moaning girl saying "I like it, go on", while giving a BJ, smile.

I miss a manual, as I am not sure about the function of USB connector on the head.
Attachments
IMG20240225103545-111.jpg
IMG20240225103545-111.jpg (376.79 KiB) Viewed 1856 times
IMG20240225103202-111.jpg
IMG20240225103202-111.jpg (272.71 KiB) Viewed 1856 times
IMG20240225102813-111.jpg
IMG20240225102813-111.jpg (173.51 KiB) Viewed 1856 times

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: ROS head 273

Post by B-Jamin816 »

What material is the head made from? Interesting to see the new items coming out. I too would feel weird about the audio especially while "performing" acts. It's in its beginning phase and I'm sure it'll come more advanced as time goes on.

That seam though.... are all heads like this? I haven't seen many with a seam that bad on the side after production.

The USB I would assume powers something like possibly the jaw to assist the sucking motion I don't know. Since the speaker isn't in the back of the head and on the sucking pump that's external that would be my possible guess.

Are the teeth a hardened material or soft? I'm curious as I have a head with molded teeth prior to the ROS heads no additional features just plain ol normal head but was told that the teeth on the older heads were made of a TPE that you have to use the "White Stick" to help keep their whiteness.

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

the head is made of TPE, quite hard for cuddling. USB on head seems for heating option.
Teeth are soft, together with tongue the BJ feels really realistic!
I agree the seam is a shame.

I would appreciate a WM manager can confirm this doll is authentic and help me with a manual, thanks a lot.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

cpuuu wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:31 pm the head is made of TPE, quite hard for cuddling. USB on head seems for heating option.

I would appreciate a WM manager can confirm this doll is authentic and help me with a manual, thanks a lot.
Please offer us the details of order information, We can confirm whether it is authentic or not.

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

thanks, I bought it as pre-owned from a private person here in Germany. The question is, do WM offer such ROS heads with suck and heat option? I searched a lot but can't find any manual for it. Any help appreciated.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Head material is soft silicone and the USB is for the heating function. I agree that the seam is quite pronounced on this particular head. It also does not appear to be a WM head to me. I could certainly be mistaken on that though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

I still appreciate any help about this head. Dear WM manager in this forum, where can I find on your official website more infos about this head? I am still in doubt, this is a genuine WM product. Thanks.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

it looks like silicone more
cpuuu wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:31 pm the head is made of TPE, quite hard for cuddling. USB on head seems for heating option.

Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

He said the head was quite hard for cuddling and tpe is never hard. So yeah its silicone from Anglekiss to further confirm it.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

How fast can the back and forward suction go?
On videos it was always slow.

INFORMATIONS