www.realistic-love-doll.com

Zelex Dolls - product range update

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zelex Dolls - product range update

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Hi !

Zelex is now focusing on their new line: « Zelex Inspiration » , all the other size are not discontinuated by will receive less care from their (no more photoshoot or promotions) « For Now ». They still keep the mold so they can produce, I don’t know what will happen once the molds will need repairs

I’m currently during a refresh of the smaller size of the Zelex and will add the new ones next week. I’m at the moment collecting with them all the new infos and material used for the Inspiration series.

I’ll keep this post up to date one Legacy and Inspiration series are done. !

Zelex Silicone (All) : https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... -silicone/

Cheers

Romain

Echo_Chamber

Re: Zelex Dolls - product range update

Post by Echo_Chamber »

It would be nice to see Zelex reintroduce the 170cm from 2021 with an improved LHP, that is, do away with the missionary optimization (upward bump of raised pubic bone, etc). Love the body, but think that the womanly parts could use an upgrade in appearance, too. Maybe a closed puffer would be nice?

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

I talked with them yesterday, and so far, the management wanted to stop everything except the last series, but they decided to keep all the previous ones without any improvement.

In my experience, this might change in the future, at least they didn't discard all the molds! So we still have the old models available. If customers like the old dolls, they will improve!

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Realistic Love Doll wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:47 pm I talked with them yesterday, and so far, the management wanted to stop everything except the last series, but they decided to keep all the previous ones without any improvement.

In my experience, this might change in the future, at least they didn't discard all the molds! So we still have the old models available. If customers like the old dolls, they will improve!
Well, I'm glad to hear that management repented of the thought.

I havent bought one due to the mediocre LHP, however, that could well change?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Does that mean you can still order the 155cm?

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Echo_Chamber wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:02 am
Realistic Love Doll wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:47 pm I talked with them yesterday, and so far, the management wanted to stop everything except the last series, but they decided to keep all the previous ones without any improvement.

Well, I'm glad to hear that management repented of the thought.

I havent bought one due to the mediocre LHP, however, that could well change?
I'll ask if they plan to improve !
bbc3 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:58 am Does that mean you can still order the 155cm?
Sure ! Still possible ! As long for now. Don't know in a few months.....

INFORMATIONS