elsababe.com

My Cute College Girl Next Door, Cheryl (150cm w/RHB009)

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Cute College Girl Next Door, Cheryl (150cm w/RHB009)

Post by Jonathan- »

gogodolls wrote:Wow, this is an amazing photo shoot! :o

You are a magician Jonathan to give such natural and vivid poses! BRAVO! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheryl is absolutely irresistible! :angel: :lilangel: She has a new fan here! :oops: :D
Cheers! :glou:

Thank you, Gogo! She and I appreciate your kind words, and she's happy to have a new admirer who likes her pictures.
:glou:
justintime wrote:VERY well done. I really like the way you have rotated the body from the waist to the shoulders. To get her to look into the camera.
Sometimes I see dolls where the head only is turned towards the camera. ( it always makes my heck hurt just to look at those shots..)LOL.. :D
Again the entire photo shoot was well done. :thumbs_up: She is a beauty.
Thank you, thank you! My goal for this shoot was actually to use her waist joint to get her to pose in a more realistic way, so it's cool to see that you picked up on that. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Is this face manufactured with this smile or are you using faceapp?

Would this face fit the larger size doll?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This face is https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-280 Aragaki Nagasawa

Would she fit a larger body?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

haremlover wrote:This face is https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/doll-head-280 Aragaki Nagasawa

Would she fit a larger body?

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,

Yes, that smile is all hers--no apps needed.

Unfortunately, I don't think this head would fit very well on the larger EB body. I was actually surprised at how small this head is, as it's even a bit smaller than my DS 145 heads. While this RHB009 head does manage to look proportional to the 150cm body (in a fantasy-look kind of way), I think trying to pair it with a 165 would be pushing it.

acandauliste
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by acandauliste »

I like the younger, sluttier look, and the smaller breasts. thanks!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

acandauliste wrote:I like the younger, sluttier look, and the smaller breasts. thanks!
Yeah, I'm a fan of A and B cup breasts myself, so I love Cheryl's smaller bust :)

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

At this point, I can no longer remember if I got my own EB150cm with the same head before or after finding this thread. But I definitely fell for Cheryl because of your pictures. I named mine Hanna. :)

I did notice she's not in your signature, and you mentioned in one of your other threads that you had to let dolls go at some point. I was wondering what became of her?

FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FalcExpress »

Super pretty. Your photos / postures n all are pretty lifelike! 😎👍

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:46 pm At this point, I can no longer remember if I got my own EB150cm with the same head before or after finding this thread. But I definitely fell for Cheryl because of your pictures. I named mine Hanna. :)

I did notice she's not in your signature, and you mentioned in one of your other threads that you had to let dolls go at some point. I was wondering what became of her?
Oh, glad you like Cheryl's pics, Gaijin!
She is one of the dolls that I sold to another member, which is why she's no longer in my sig. I had to re-home some dolls because I was moving from one small apartment to another small-ish apartment (instead of moving into a larger condo or house, as I had originally thought I would when I ordered so many dolls in the first place :? ). Cheryl was a pretty girl, but ultimately didn't make the short list because she was the heaviest to lift and move, and had the tightest joints, which made doing photoshoots a downright workout, lol.

But she has a good home now with ZombieWinter and his wife (awesome people, by the way).

I'm glad to see that you still have your cute Hanna, though! And you're still getting some good photos of her with nice poses and all. Props! :thumbs_up:

FalcExpress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:00 pm Super pretty. Your photos / postures n all are pretty lifelike! 😎👍
Thanks, Falc! She wasn't easy to wrangle into all of those poses, so I'm glad they looked nice in her photos, haha.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Ah, good to hear. A face like Cheryl's deserves to be loved. :)

INFORMATIONS