www.siliconelovers.com

Vagina wrong color

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Ungovernable1

Re: Vagina wrong color

Post by Ungovernable1 »

UPDATE... They sent another picture, they darkened her up a bit, but it still wasn't dark brown, so it's back to the shop...UGH!!! Am I being too picky? Or do I just want her perfect?
Attachments
IMG_6215.jpg
IMG_6215.jpg (487.75 KiB) Viewed 333 times

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Ungovernable1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:10 pm UPDATE... They sent another picture, they darkened her up a bit, but it still wasn't dark brown, so it's back to the shop...UGH!!! Am I being too picky? Or do I just want her perfect?
Just my personal preference, I wouldn't sweat it too much. From what I know FunWest does TPE dolls only, right? Unless you don't plan to have sex with your doll, the paint will wear off pretty quickly (since it is painted) (I have a jiusheng and that doll has specific colored TPE for the Labia, and nipples, so that brand is the exception).

Of course it is totally up to you, but getting some eye shadow/lipstick in the color you want, and some make up brushes, and you can customize those areas to your heart's delight when your doll arrives. Just my personal take on the issue.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I say hold them to the fire!
Brown pussy or bust!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Ungovernable1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:10 pm UPDATE... They sent another picture, they darkened her up a bit, but it still wasn't dark brown, so it's back to the shop...UGH!!! Am I being too picky? Or do I just want her perfect?
Ugh Ungovernable1 ! I commiserate. I had the same experience with Irontech and your same vendor. I ordered implanted pubic hair and they put it too low. Pubic hair does not grow out of the labia, haven't the implanters ever seen a real woman? It took an extra month; and they did get the right pubic hair position.

I often admire her correct implanted pubic hair position: very realistic. I know it will eventually fall out, but it's been 6 months and it still looks good :lol:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

Synthian, yes this order has been delayed about 3 weeks now. I just got an email tellng me "they are working on it" UGH!!!!!

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

I just ordered a dark tan Chartpak Xylene-based formula marker in dark brown as recommended by RevJack> Thanks for the tip. heres the link to the page I ordered it from.
https://www.draftingsuppliesdew.com/cha ... ?feed=bing

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

UPDATE!!!!! They got it right, beautiful and brown!!! SHE'S PERFECT NOW!!!!! Now its the horrible wait, shes finished and needs to get home!!!
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (111.25 KiB) Viewed 151 times

Shiny-J
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shiny-J »

The coloring on 2 of my 3 dolls is virtually gone now after limited use. After cleaning and re-oiling, it’s going to disappear pretty quickly. The only reason it hasn’t faded on my third doll is that she’s strictly for cuddling and sleeping with.. for now lol

INFORMATIONS