zelex.com.cn

SLE 166K vs. 160J for pure size

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
DollNFuture

SLE 166K vs. 160J for pure size

Post by DollNFuture »

I am wondering regarding these two beautiful busty babes which one has purely the biggest boobs. I am fluent in bra measurements and cup sizes from real girls, and therefore would logically assume the K is larger than the J. However with such variations in other body measurements it seems more predictable to ask if someone owns both models and could answer which one is just flat out bigger in your hands!

Shy of doing what one member I have read does in a very ingenious manner of creative engineering, whereby he places the doll’s assets in a vat of water and measures the displacement in cc’s, it would suffice to just see who could feel up both babes and see who is bigger! :razz:

Many thanks and I am quite envious of anyone who owns both of them who now has a great excuse to feel them both up at the same time! :multi:

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SLE 166K vs. 160J for pure size

Post by Darkangel65 »

I would like to know has well..
I like both body k and j...
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

skra-snarker

Post by skra-snarker »

Its hard to sure, but if we can rely on the outside measurements provided and cup size there is quite a difference, both come out at an under bust measurement of 22" which is off the chart small for bras. So bust size of 24k and 24j. Some charts show volume in cc so that would be 1580cc and 1180cc. Anything over 1000cc on this size doll is huge. So I would expect the 166K to appear a lot bigger in every way.
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Dang! But I still need to preserve an excuse to have them both instead of choosing! 🤩😜

:multi:

INFORMATIONS