www.wmdolls.com

🎂 Happy Birthday Stewie studmuffin

Congratulations! Let's celebrate our members birthdays and anniversaries.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: 🎂 Happy Birthday Stewie studmuffin

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SxDolled wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:00 pm
Ow, sorry to hear that your birthday turned into such a pain.

Did you find out at the ER what had happened?

Anyways, I hope the prescriptions you pick up today help and you recover quickly!
I think they said that I had lumbar radiculopathy which is probably a form of sciatica. I have had sciatica in my other leg back in the early 90s but it was mostly in the back of my leg and completely different than this latest episode. That was also back when I first started dating so I was working out a lot trying to "get my Chad on." Since I was too shy and awkward to "spit game" like the typical Chad, I thought that if I could get built like a brick outhouse then the ladies would come to me instead. :roll:
I can't really say that it worked but I did get in pretty good shape. Also my back was strong enough that I could do straight leg dead lifts with over 400 lbs. Which is probably how I ruined myself. :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:19 pm Been there done that too! My back has been outta warranty for years! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Take those pain pills and a good scotch chaser.

:glou:
I was just thinking about when I had a bad tooth ache a couple of years ago that required a root canal, I was so miserable that I was popping prescription strength NSAIDS like candy and using 103 proof Fighting Cock as a chaser. And the crazy part is that I don't even drink. :lol:
Although if I have to go through another day like yesterday, then that may very well be the plan again. :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:24 pm
SxDolled wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:00 pm
Ow, sorry to hear that your birthday turned into such a pain.

Did you find out at the ER what had happened?

Anyways, I hope the prescriptions you pick up today help and you recover quickly!
I think they said that I had lumbar radiculopathy which is probably a form of sciatica. I have had sciatica in my other leg back in the early 90s but it was mostly in the back of my leg and completely different than this latest episode. That was also back when I first started dating so I was working out a lot trying to "get my Chad on." Since I was too shy and awkward to "spit game" like the typical Chad, I thought that if I could get built like a brick outhouse then the ladies would come to me instead. :roll:
I can't really say that it worked but I did get in pretty good shape. Also my back was strong enough that I could do straight leg dead lifts with over 400 lbs. Which is probably how I ruined myself. :drinking:

I'm not going to lie and say I know what sciatica or lumbar radiculopathy is, but, I hope you recover better than before!

Haha, I love the eye roll, it's like if you could go back in time to the past you you'd slap some sense into yourself. At least you got into good shape, that's all that matters 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:37 am Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I really appreciate it! :D

Sadly it wasn't a very happy day at all. My back began acting up last night and I had a hard time sleeping as the pain was also in my hip and going all the way down my leg. Although laying down felt way better than walking and standing which was excruciating.

Fast forward to today and the fun REALLY begins when I try to get out of bed. I had to keep getting back in bed as the pain was just unreal. I have never had such a hard time putting my socks and shoes on. I would put one sock on while cussing and crying and then have to lie back down before I tried the next one. It was the same process when putting my shoes on. :bad-words:

Also the pain in my leg made it extremely difficult to walk but I still made in downstairs without falling and killing myself. But the pain was so bad that I was yelling and cussing like a madman. :oops:

I immediately stretched out in the nasty ass floor in an attempt to take some of the strain off the pinched nerve in my back but the pain was so bad that I had to flop out somewhere else again. It was so bad that I almost felt nauseated. I then noticed that the bottom of my leg was feeling really numb while the bone was sore when I touched it. It was at that point that I decided to go to the emergency room and that's where I spent the rest of the day and half the night. :|

As luck would have it, I was feeling a little better by the time I got there. Which was a good thing as there was no way I could have sat there for as long as I did if my back and leg were still hurting like they were earlier.

At any rate they gave me a shot along a couple of pills and some prescriptions that I have to pick up tomorrow. I am definitely better than before I went in but the trick will be if I am any better tomorrow. I can only hope. :puppydogeyes:

In any case, this was a fun birthday to say the least. :drinking:
Damn and double damn! I can definitely relate. Twisted spine courtesy of some jackass rear ending me at a stop light in '86. I can throw the old back out just by moving the wrong way. 🤬

Take it easy my friend.

INFORMATIONS