www.wmdolls.com

[US] Looking for New Silicone Doll

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
hollow_blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

[US] Looking for New Silicone Doll

Post by hollow_blue »

Looking for a unused silicone doll. I've learned my lesson with larger dolls, so I want one on the shorter side. I'm in the US, shipping only as I live basically in the middle of nowhere.

Ideal price range is 700 - 1000 USD.

Appearance wise, I'm not too picky. Don't care if its fantasy, anime, or realistic. Preferably has boltless feet and fixed vagina, but once again it's not a deal breaker.

Feel free to DM if you have anything, thanks in advance!

Jshelvin5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: [US] Looking for New Silicone Doll

Post by Jshelvin5 »

Idk how small of a doll you’re looking for but I have a 5’6 doll H-cup cocoa doll for sale. Bolted feet and fixed vagina. Also it does have a faulty neck screw as well. It’s almost 100 pounds, again unfortunately I don’t know the size limit of the doll you want but it’s still a quality doll.

myunclebeatzme805
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: [US] Looking for New Silicone Doll

Post by myunclebeatzme805 »

sent you a message! got a 100cm, boltless, fixed vagina, silicone, unused doll i got for sale in the price range you mentioned! can ship and she’s already in a boxed, safely wrapped in a blanket.

INFORMATIONS