Starpery.com

Puffy Nipple Mod?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Puffy Nipple Mod?

Post by Synthian »

Hello awesome TDF people, I would really like puffy nipples on her Irontech silicone 168B. Does anyone have any experience modifying flat nipples to become puffy areola? :lol:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Puffy Nipple Mod?

Post by seagull »

Wheezer has done some work with TPE nipples using a mold
Guessing Silicone puffy nipples would follow a similar process

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

seagull wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:58 am Wheezer has done some work with TPE nipples using a mold
Hi seagull, thanks for the lead, I couldn't find anything with the usual search, I'll check out wheezer's posts.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Synthian wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:54 am
seagull wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:58 am Wheezer has done some work with TPE nipples using a mold
Hi seagull, thanks for the lead, I couldn't find anything with the usual search, I'll check out wheezer's posts.
Look at the thread “3M 94 Primer – Application as a TPE Glue / Cold Weld”, it talks about it in several places! Wheezer and its threads are a must see for those who want to make modifications on dolls! :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=1765777#p1765777
viewtopic.php?p=1781434#p1781434
viewtopic.php?p=1803750#p1803750
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

I can't believe the doll manufacturer's don't create more puffy/perky nipple dolls. Maybe it's a western thing. I tried to start a thread on this but it had no traction. viewtopic.php?t=177114

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Check out New Nipple Monday at Reverend Jack's.
viewtopic.php?t=154504

These are TPE nipples but the process is similar with silicone. Yes you will need to buy silicone from Smooth-on.com, and youll need to tint the nipple and areola when you mix the silicone.
Then either install over the existing nipple or slice the existing nipple off (just the nipple) an install your puffies.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

gogodolls wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:38 am Look at the thread “3M 94 Primer – Application as a TPE Glue / Cold Weld”, it talks about it in several places! Wheezer and its threads are a must see for those who want to make modifications on dolls! :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=1765777#p1765777
viewtopic.php?p=1781434#p1781434
viewtopic.php?p=1803750#p1803750
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks, gogodolls, those threads were very informative!

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

PartThree wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:47 am I can't believe the doll manufacturer's don't create more puffy/perky nipple dolls. Maybe it's a western thing. I tried to start a thread on this but it had no traction. viewtopic.php?t=177114
Hi PartThree, agreed. I find the puffy/perky nipples look more realistic. Here is a 6ye with nipples that look just like an old GF's. She would be ideal except she has no labia, ah, I think they missed a spot...

https://us.dollstudio.org/products/doll ... m/6ye-170c
6ye 170C.JPG
6ye 170C.JPG (47.44 KiB) Viewed 470 times

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 am Check out New Nipple Monday at Reverend Jack's.
viewtopic.php?t=154504

These are TPE nipples but the process is similar with silicone. Yes you will need to buy silicone from Smooth-on.com, and youll need to tint the nipple and areola when you mix the silicone.
Then either install over the existing nipple or slice the existing nipple off (just the nipple) an install your puffies.

Reverend Jack
Thanks RevJack, I read your post and was impressed by SparklyDocs' TPE results with yours and Wheezer's help. You certainly have a lot of experience and I'm thankful you share your knowledge with the community. I was thinking about buying the premade silicone nipples you and Wheezer mentioned which you made your molds from and just using silicone glue to attach them to the body--since this body is silicone. Do you think this would be easy, durable under squeezing, and a good looking modification? :whistle:

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Looks like we are about to find out, good luck Synthian :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Synthian wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am
RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 am Check out New Nipple Monday at Reverend Jack's.
viewtopic.php?t=154504

Reverend Jack
Thanks RevJack, I read your post and was impressed by SparklyDocs' TPE results with yours and Wheezer's help. You certainly have a lot of experience and I'm thankful you share your knowledge with the community. I was thinking about buying the premade silicone nipples you and Wheezer mentioned which you made your molds from and just using silicone glue to attach them to the body--since this body is silicone. Do you think this would be easy, durable under squeezing, and a good looking modification? :whistle:
I am 100% behind you on applying the store bought nipples directly to your doll. Just make sure you get the good ones (ryoner, ryomer, whatever they were). I bought 4 different manufacturors and 3 were crappy.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

seagull wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 am Looks like we are about to find out, good luck Synthian :)
Thanks I just gave her a boob lift through her nipple and it work out really well :lol: I'll have to get up the courage to do this next alteration :thumbs_up:

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am I am 100% behind you on applying the store bought nipples directly to your doll. Just make sure you get the good ones (ryoner, ryomer, whatever they were). I bought 4 different manufacturors and 3 were crappy.

Reverend Jack
Good point RevJack I'll be sure to enjoy myself being a smart shopper especially since an etsy search on nipples has so much nipple jewelry 8O !

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Skip Amazon, it's all trash. Don't know about Etsy, they are always my last resort.
For me, it's about realism and reliability.
Ebay has "Roanyer 2PCS Silicone Reusable Fake Breast Nipples Enhancer Covers"
the company is Roanyer Crossdresser

By far the most realistic, best quality. After you see these, you'll throw everything else out, like I did.

Reverend Jack

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

RevJack wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:55 am Skip Amazon, it's all trash. Don't know about Etsy, they are always my last resort.
For me, it's about realism and reliability.
Ebay has "Roanyer 2PCS Silicone Reusable Fake Breast Nipples Enhancer Covers"
the company is Roanyer Crossdresser

By far the most realistic, best quality. After you see these, you'll throw everything else out, like I did.

Reverend Jack
Whoa, I forgot all about Ebay. Senility must be kicking in. Thank goodness we have you on the ball, RevJack, thanks!

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS