www.rosemarydoll.com

Torso arrived - a good purchase

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Caudillo

Torso arrived - a good purchase

Post by Caudillo »

I wanted a torso for ease of moving a doll around the house. I have three silicone dolls from 150cm to 160mm. They a largely eye candy but it is an effort to move them about and they have never stood up. My 160CM Sanhui (my favorite)is nearing the end of her live and I decided the try a torso as her replacement. I would have bought a Sanhui torso ut they only come with a skin texture painted on and I am tired on dealing with fading or peeling paint.

Rosemary Doll had a good combination of selection and price. They were very helpful in choosing options and giving me a discount.

I settled on a 66cm Chiharu which has been patiently waiting for me to unbox her. I should have done it sooner as she exactly what i was seeking. The torso is managable and life like. It is on the small size, probably closer to a 145CM than150cm but well proportioned. I am pleased I got a torso with arms and thigh stubs despite the added weight. The head is very soft silicone.

She has been washed will be powdered and then comes the challenge of what she will wear. That will be settled in a later posting.
Attachments
Torso_1.jpg
Torso_1.jpg (217.26 KiB) Viewed 452 times
Torso_2.jpg
Torso_2.jpg (258.82 KiB) Viewed 452 times
Torso_3.jpg
Torso_3.jpg (248.7 KiB) Viewed 452 times
Torso_4.jpg
Torso_4.jpg (178.52 KiB) Viewed 452 times

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Torso arrived - a good purchase

Post by just a guy »

which manufacturer and model ? I didn't guite got it :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

The Chiharu 66cm silicone torso is manufactured by MLW (formerly known as MyLoliWaifu).

Rosemary Dolls lists this torso as "This doll has MLW Doll head #5 & body #T1” and there are 15 heads to chose from but only one body (torso). I chose the Chiharu default head with a moveable jaw because I have a couple of Zelex heads which I intend to mount on the torso. All the MLW heads look to have a too young Asian face whereas I prefer a more mature look (Asian or Caucasian).

I hope thsi helps just a guy.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

I have placed the Chiharu head on the torso. I have not used the wig provided by Rosemary doll. Rosemary Doll/MLW included a useful range of accessories with the doll.

I checked the Chiharu face with the “how old am I” app which determined she was 22 years old.

I haven’t yet chosen a name but here are some pictures before her wardrobe arrives in the mail. I’ll post more photos when she is name and dressed.
Attachments
66cm2ft2-B-cup-–-Chiharu-2.jpg
66cm2ft2-B-cup-–-Chiharu-2.jpg (123.36 KiB) Viewed 350 times
Evita_10.jpg
Evita_10.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 350 times
Evita_09.jpg
Evita_09.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 350 times
Evita_08.jpg
Evita_08.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 350 times

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you for your sharing! Very beautiful! :)

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

thanks for the info. I have been checking out his doll too, but the height is too small only 66cm ??? is this with the head attached ???
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Dollguyfinland1

Post by Dollguyfinland1 »

I also planned to buy this but I was not sure about the height, how is this 66cm? :D thx for posting

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Hi DollguyFinland1, I can recommend the MLW 66cm torso. It is a high quality product and beautifully sculpted. It is easy to and and feels like a 145cm to 150cm doll’s torso. The MLW head is very soft and very “waifu” looking - “Chiharu" was obviously designed with oral se in mind.

I wanted a “Western” look in addition to the MLW range and, fortunately, the “Selena” head from my FJ150B fit perfectly. Extra FJ heads are readily available and are very affordable (compared to Zelex).

You will find Rosemary Doll to be a very helpful vendor.

I am attaching photos for the MLW 66cm torso with the FJ Selena head attached.

Best wishes
Attachments
Samara_01.jpg
Samara_01.jpg (366.88 KiB) Viewed 174 times
Samara_02.jpg
Samara_02.jpg (364.54 KiB) Viewed 174 times
Samara_03.jpg
Samara_03.jpg (435.67 KiB) Viewed 174 times

INFORMATIONS