https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Star Wars costume for 1/6 TBLeague

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Arisa_

Star Wars costume for 1/6 TBLeague

Post by Arisa_ »

Besides the online stores like Giant Toy and KG Hobby, would anyone know a good online store to get costumes (Star Wars in particular) that would fit a 1/6 TBleague body?
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Star Wars costume for 1/6 TBLeague

Post by ShadowFun »

That’s a tough one… It’ll probably depend on which characters you want and how detailed. I don’t collect dolls from movies or other media, so I have no first hand knowledge.

You might find complete boxed figures that you could re-dress, which people often do. These will fall into the “collectible” category tho, and can sell out quickly, and be pricey.

If you are looking for costume parts, there are often “set breakers” on eBay who will sell parted out doll components. I frequently buy from one in Arizona called Rattlesnake Toys.

Good luck!

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

Women or men TBLeague?

Apart from eBay, here are some of the stores I've purchased from:
Toyanxiety
Monkey Depot
Rattlesnake Toys

You can find my review on these shops here: https://dollsexposed.com/stockist-index/

Good luck!

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Thanks ShadwoFun and toyphotostudio … I’ll look into the that list too. And it’s a female body hence character I was looking for. I have seen head sculpts for Leia, Padme and Rey so just seeing what costume I can find before deciding on which character. I did find a site which would had been perfect … Gee Whiz Customs … just makes scaled costumes for figures. I say “would had been perfect” as they are very very expensive! In fact, it’s cheaper for me to get an original boxed set than to “commission” (as they call it) to make an outfit. I came across a reddit that suggesting it’s about USD500-700 for a costume!!!
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:37 pm Thanks ShadwoFun and toyphotostudio … I’ll look into the that list too. And it’s a female body hence character I was looking for. I have seen head sculpts for Leia, Padme and Rey so just seeing what costume I can find before deciding on which character. I did find a site which would had been perfect … Gee Whiz Customs … just makes scaled costumes for figures. I say “would had been perfect” as they are very very expensive! In fact, it’s cheaper for me to get an original boxed set than to “commission” (as they call it) to make an outfit. I came across a reddit that suggesting it’s about USD500-700 for a costume!!!
I got a quote back from Gee Whiz. Yes, the costumes they make look fantastic … but the price! I ask for a quote on a Leia white outfit (from A New Hope) and just the clothing parts was USD$350. The leather belt is additional USD$100 and the leather boots would be uSD$150 and finally to ship to me in Australia, it’s about USD$130 … so obviously, I’m not going ahead with that!

Good news is that I found a local Facebook Marketplace group for 1/6 and picked myself up a brand new unopened/sealed Rey for USD$160! Very happy!

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

Arisa_ wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:30 pm
I got a quote back from Gee Whiz. Yes, the costumes they make look fantastic … but the price! I ask for a quote on a Leia white outfit (from A New Hope) and just the clothing parts was USD$350. The leather belt is additional USD$100 and the leather boots would be uSD$150 and finally to ship to me in Australia, it’s about USD$130 … so obviously, I’m not going ahead with that!

Good news is that I found a local Facebook Marketplace group for 1/6 and picked myself up a brand new unopened/sealed Rey for USD$160! Very happy!
Woo that's a steal! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Wow, I hadn't heard of Geewhiz Customs. Their stuff looks pretty good, but even more expensive than the official Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars stuff. They've even made a Mara Jade outfit (shown on Scarlett Johansson). I wants it!

The Hot Toys stuff can be repurposed to the better TBLeague bodies, but it's not always easy to do. Here's a video about how much customization might be required (in this case for Wonder Woman):

Occasionally, unlicensed Star Wars themed clothing sets show up on pre-order lists. They'll be called things like "1/6 scale Slave Planet Princess Head Sculpt & Outfit Set". Just watch for pre-order announcements at various stores and forums. If you miss out, they'll often show up on ebay later.

The nice thing about the knockoff items is that they're designed to fit TBLeague bodies:
computer-repair.jpg
computer-repair.jpg (316.4 KiB) Viewed 391 times

Of course, I also love collecting the official stuff:
ahsoka.jpg
ahsoka.jpg (367.72 KiB) Viewed 391 times

I haven't worked up the gumption to repurpose my Hot Toys Wonder Woman yet... :(

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

In the quote, Gee Whiz said and I guess that’s why it’s also so expensive, they customise the outfit to fit the doll that I specified (in my case it was a TBleague S23B).

And I saw this other video swapping out the body of Rey for a TBleague. Although I don’t have that Rey boxed set, I figure it would be similar.

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Arisa_ wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:09 pm In the quote, Gee Whiz said and I guess that’s why it’s also so expensive, they customise the outfit to fit the doll that I specified (in my case it was a TBleague S23B).

And I saw this other video swapping out the body of Rey for a TBleague. Although I don’t have that Rey boxed set, I figure it would be similar.
That's excellent! Looks like it will be a lot easier with Rey's outfit being almost entirely cloth. The S23 has a mid sized bust, but if the clothing isn't stretchy enough, you may have difficulties getting the outfit on. Danoby mentioned the baby powder trick to reduce friction so clothes slide over easier. I've also heard that wrapping problem areas in cellophane can work.

Toyphotostory mentioned Toy Anxiety and I can recommend them too. I think they're great for getting accessories because they'll often part out the figures, so you can buy just the parts you want. Another place to get parted out stuff is https://www.quick-toy.com/. For pre-ordering, another good site is https://onesixthkit.com (that's where I got the Leia outfit).

INFORMATIONS