Starpery.com

2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Post by ondsdoll »

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 am
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pm Who is adressing this flaw with WM Dolls?
I also saw the same issue with FunWest Doll.
Dolls orifices that lead with a string tied to the skeleton is causing mold and bacteria.

This is actually a factory defect that leads to serious health risks.
I tried to take the manufacturors to task on this. Contacted them directly both privately and publicly.
Results?
1) All the manufacturors lied and said they fixed the issue. Both privately and publicly.
2) I almost got banned from TDF.

Silicone dolls don't have this issue, they are made differently. So they knot few hours to do it, they just won't.

Reverend Jack
Almost banned on this forum for adressing health issues is really not good.
What was TDF thinking?

alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

Thanks to everyone trying to help me, and the time, effort you took

Rev Jack, Magnussen & others.
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:57 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pm Who is adressing this flaw with WM Dolls?
Dolls orifices that lead with a string tied to the skeleton is causing mold and bacteria.

I tried to take the manufacturors to task on this. Contacted them directly both privately and publicly.
Results?
1) All the manufacturors lied and said they fixed the issue. Both privately and publicly.

Silicone dolls don't have this issue, they are made differently. So they knot few hours to do it, they just won't.

Reverend Jack
What was TDF thinking?
Never forget who pays the bills.
If they complain about you, you need to correct your ways. There are some forums I don't go back to.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

RevJack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:57 pm

Results?

Reverend Jack
What was TDF thinking?
Never forget who pays the bills.
If they complain about you, you need to correct your ways. There are some forums I don't go back to.

Reverend Jack
Yes for sure, WE dont pay the bills, the manufacturers and vendors do.

The best bet for up to date advice/reviews (that supports consumer rights), in my opinion, is to choose a vendor that sells a lot of different brands, with high volume, don't be brand loyal, and cross reference everything with folks that don't have a vested interest that post mainly in the general forums, along with other sources.

I love that some folks showcase their photography skills here (deep admiration for the art of it all). But if their photos end up being used by manufacturers, they are probably on the payroll, and hence forth, their loyalties lie with their masters.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:37 pm Thanks to everyone trying to help me, and the time, effort you took

Rev Jack, Magnussen & others.
No worries, good luck to you, fellow doll enthusiast. The hobby can be great fun, but also frustrating at first. If you accept the flaws, and the unregulated nature of the QC (even ordering from a good company can be hit or miss), and be open to doing some DIY (its not as hard as I initially thought as a newb) the hobby gets better, and more satisfying.

I know its a lot of money that we spend, but if you are concerned with DIY, do like what the person in the youtube video suggests, buy a cheapo TPE torso from ebay/amazon and practice on it first.

I also bought a cheaper doll to learn, so if your WM is your most prized doll, maybe put some practice in first?

I know you are leaning towards using a glass tube, but really, check out buying a stainless steel long speculum, it makes everything easier. (put a little mineral oil on the speculum rub it all over, apply a bit in the orifice where the speculum will slide in, and you won't damage your TPE doll, just be reasonable with the amount if force you use to hold the speculum open).

Anyhow, whatever route you go, good luck!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Add Gynecological experience to the list of doll owner skills, never thought I'd write that :)

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Hello! I have a related question regarding a brand new WM141cm:
I decided to be paranoid about checking her interior before letting any fluid near her. The picture below shows the end of her vaginal canal. Are those two holes normal and are they going through all the way to the skeleton? If that would be the case I fear I would have to do repairs already??

In this thread it was claimed that
The tiny holes is a known flaw with WM's manufacturing. They suspend the molding rod for the orifices using a string tied to the skeleton.
If that is so, does it need fixing right away? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PHO-00003.JPG
PHO-00003.JPG (51.5 KiB) Viewed 239 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yes, those go right to the skeleton.
Yes, it needs fixing right away.
Yes, those holes are from the strings/wires that connected the top of the vaginal mold to the skeleton to keep it in place while they poured the TPE.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

RevJack wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:59 pm Yes, those go right to the skeleton.
Yes, it needs fixing right away.
Yes, those holes are from the strings/wires that connected the top of the vaginal mold to the skeleton to keep it in place while they poured the TPE.

Reverend Jack
Thank you Reverend Jack! I appreciate the definite answer, although I don't like it :(
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Shodan,
PLEASE do not use this thread as a reference on fixing your doll. This is a garbage thread, chock full of Misinformation, bad advise, failure, and drama. Probably an example of the worst thread on how to patch/plug a TPE hole.
The maintenance thread has a sticky on TPE plug fixes.

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

RevJack wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:27 pm Shodan,
PLEASE do not use this thread as a reference on fixing your doll. This is a garbage thread, chock full of Misinformation, bad advise, failure, and drama. Probably an example of the worst thread on how to patch/plug a TPE hole.
The maintenance thread has a sticky on TPE plug fixes.
Duely noted, thank you for the heads up! :thumbs_up:

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Man this is all over the place as a topic…thanks for the information

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Follow up on the picture from inside my WM141 (picture in one of my posts above).

My vendor contacted WM Doll for me and this is the information they sent:
WM Doll wrote:Hi, this was not a hole, we already blocked inside,the customer's picture shows the surface layer,there is another layer of TPE at the bottom of the vagina, we use inside TPE Separate the skeleton . you can reassure the customer to use the doll. thanks
I decided to trust them on this but to take precautions anyway. This is my cleaning routine:
  • I clean her in a sitting position by flushing her with a hand pump. This way she does not fill up with water like a bucket :roll: IF there were a tiny hole water would hopefully not squeeze through upwards but follow gravity instead.
  • Followed up by hydrogen peroxide solution 3% (not everytime).
  • I dry her out with a small towel and using an aquarium pump afterwards.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Shodan79 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:06 am Follow up on the picture from inside my WM141 (picture in one of my posts above).

My vendor contacted WM Doll for me and this is the information they sent:
WM Doll wrote:Hi, this was not a hole, we already blocked inside,the customer's picture shows the surface layer,there is another layer of TPE at the bottom of the vagina, we use inside TPE Separate the skeleton . you can reassure the customer to use the doll. thanks
I decided to trust them on this but to take precautions anyway. This is my cleaning routine:
  • I clean her in a sitting position by flushing her with a hand pump. This way she does not fill up with water like a bucket :roll: IF there were a tiny hole water would hopefully not squeeze through upwards but follow gravity instead.
  • Followed up by hydrogen peroxide solution 3% (not everytime).
  • I dry her out with a small towel and using an aquarium pump afterwards.
Same lie from a year ago. I sent my endoscope down those holes and visited the skeleton.
I told you they would lie, and there it is.
You have an endoscope, right? Use it.

Reverend Jack

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

RevJack wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:07 am Same lie from a year ago. I sent my endoscope down those holes and visited the skeleton.
I told you they would lie, and there it is.
You have an endoscope, right? Use it.
Hi Reverend Jack,

I used the endoscope to scout as close to those holes as possible. It is a bit complicated since they are located at the upper part of the canal, the cable needs to curve slightly upwards to reach them. The problem is: The holes are rather small, I guess the head of the endoscope might even be slightly bigger. Because TPE can be stretched so well it would theoretically not be a problem, but when coming very near to the holes the camera goes practically blind.

Short before entering (presumably) a hole you can barely make out a "shadow" in the center of the screen. Then you get a whiteout and there is no going further. Applying more force may very well end up poking the holes I tried to discover in the first place!

I appreciate you are trying to prevent health damage to us other doll owners. But I am at a bit of an impass here.

For now I will increase health precautions further, trying a Femidom next.

Best, Shodan

INFORMATIONS