https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

What kind of doll features would you want the most? (pick your top 8! Let me know what you love!)

Larger sized mini doll
15%
Smaller or medium sized mini doll (specify what sizes you all prefer in the thread plz!)
3%
Stomach bulges out with penetration
5%
No Stomach bulging (or not important)
6%
Nipple penetration
3%
Firmer insides
1%
Softer insides
9%
Tighter holes
4%
looser/bigger holes
4%
Large/Huge breasts
12%
Smaller/medium sized breasts
5%
Both holes
11%
THICC bodytype
10%
Slimmer bodytype
8%
Vibration (if possible)
1%
Integrated warmer (also if possible)
3%

Total votes: 177

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Post by HappyWabbit »

I do like this one a lot .Too bad there isn’t a company already making a doll similar to this at 35 to 37 1/2 pounds Mmmmm.
Attachments
699B996F-DD85-4882-BD79-EB13FCC98405.jpeg
699B996F-DD85-4882-BD79-EB13FCC98405.jpeg (186.04 KiB) Viewed 238 times

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Post by SabitaUsagi »

So I'm not really on this site often, but trying to be moreso. As it seems to be the only place to be heard by manufacturer brands.

I think the thing that is both an open market, and clearly missing in the Doll realm are Fantasy races. Especially in terms of smaller dolls.
Tons of Elf dolls and "Vampires", lots of aliens recently. But as a couple other mentioned, Orcs & Dwarves,etc. The small devil type, or Imps.
But really, Mini dolls are prime zone for Goblins, Gnomes, Halflings/Hobbits, Fairies & Pixies, Shroomies, and various small beast-kin type fantasy races.
Realistically I think many could be satisfied with simply more head variety available for the current mini body's out there. Which is most certainly needed.
But I the body type variety is also lacking. Most are slim/athletic build with a 5-3-5/6-4-6 ratio.
Anything "thick", BBW/Curvy is generally just huge tits.
Me I need a Short-Stacks. I need that somewhat pear-shape body type. 8-6-10
I'd love to see a good goblin doll Designed.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

SabitaUsagi wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:15 am I'd love to see a good goblin doll Designed.
You and me both!

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

tiddyshop wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:50 am I'm planning on starting some R&D for a new original doll design and wanted to check with everyone here to see what kind of things you're looking for or dreaming would be made and don't hesitate to give examples! Please let me know if I forgot anything important in the poll or anything fundamental!

Also I would love to hear what you all enjoy and what your absolute favorite mini dolls are too and why! How about pitfalls and things you all didn't like or think could be improved upon? Also things that just don't really matter to you in the design are important to know as well like stuff you thought was important but really wasn't or made no difference in the end.

I really want to bring something great out in the future even if I'm just starting out and I appreciate everyone who takes the time to respond! I know with the advice and knowledge of everyone here I will definitely be on the right track!

I would love to see more nini dolls with high quality soft textures and jiggles from tiddyshop. I wasn't able to vote here not sure why. I would recommend something along 70cm to 100cm, with absolutely curvy sculptures. Essentially combining tiddyship's tiddy and booty toys together. The head should be detailed, with implanted hair is possible, but attachable so you can switch heads. For reference look at Climax doll's minidoll 72cm, but thicker.

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/ma ... tsId=16074

friedoctopus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friedoctopus »

Hmm, I think anime face options are always a win on mini dolls.

And, completely spitballing, but a high end model with one of those suction holes or the like would be interesting, though I’m not sure these would be large enough to accommodate that.

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

friedoctopus wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:16 pm Hmm, I think anime face options are always a win on mini dolls.
Hmmm I'd have to disagree, mostly in terms of personal taste though. Not to say they are bad, but I hate the idea of them being the only style available for dolls under 140cm.
Plus I think that sort of minimal feature face leans in the *young* direction, which gives those who persecute doll owners more fuel.
And, completely spitballing, but a high end model with one of those suction holes or the like would be interesting, though I’m not sure these would be large enough to accommodate that.
Do you mean the auto-suction? I think that sort of device could add a fair amount of weight to a mini-doll for one Plus depending on the doll size.. it might get in the way of the skeletal frame.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

SabitaUsagi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:08 pm
friedoctopus wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:16 pm Hmm, I think anime face options are always a win on mini dolls.
Hmmm I'd have to disagree, mostly in terms of personal taste though. Not to say they are bad, but I hate the idea of them being the only style available for dolls under 140cm.
Plus I think that sort of minimal feature face leans in the *young* direction, which gives those who persecute doll owners more fuel.
Going in the opposite direction, making faces and heads of well-known adult characters might get around that, but then runs afoul of licensing problems.

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

Gaijin wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:50 pm
Going in the opposite direction, making faces and heads of well-known adult characters might get around that, but then runs afoul of licensing problems.
Who said anything about it needing to be "well-known" adult *characters*?
Plenty of dolls heads are clearly adult faces due to their features. And yet don't look like anyone in particular...

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

SabitaUsagi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 pm
Gaijin wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:50 pm
Who said anything about it needing to be "well-known" adult *characters*?
Plenty of dolls heads are clearly adult faces due to their features. And yet don't look like anyone in particular...
Ideally, that's probably the best solution. I was just thinking of ignorant cops or customs officials who barely know Wonder Woman from Laura Croft. It's tough to claim the doll is underage when it's clearly depicting a character who is always shown as an adult.

INFORMATIONS