http://www.climax-doll.com/

Pubic hair catastrophe

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
knallhatten

Pubic hair catastrophe

Post by knallhatten »

Have waited on a mini doll from climax and finally it’s ready and on its way and I had factory pics today and the doll is really beautiful and hot and I am so far very pleased with their work of the doll in itself 🙏, but what can I say about the pubic hair ? ?😭 It was the absolutely worst attempt I have ever seen since I started to be an active member on TDF and have now seen thousands of dolls , but this can’t be for real …
and from a professional company, at least on my pics it looks as it’s a little child that have been sitting and played and cut and glued this in ?
Or am I having too much expectations?

This doll was ment to be modified little into something very very special for standing in a pub as an event and even if it’s a mini I want if someone lift her dress that they feel a little rush as they see a real woman … not having a laugh?
Are there not any quality checks ? That glued mess is not even sitting straight and cut so bad
If they can’t make it right then have it as option or maybe send a patch with the doll

How this can even pass quality check is a riddle in my mind . Sorry if I sound harsh but I am sad after a long time of waiting 🥺

Now I have to put trouser on instead 😭 Am I too sensitive ? But it must be able to make this more natural in my opinion it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻🤔 it’s was not even cheap this doll
Attachments
IMG_1571.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg (35.4 KiB) Viewed 649 times
IMG_1573.jpeg
IMG_1573.jpeg (25.16 KiB) Viewed 649 times
IMG_1570.jpeg
IMG_1570.jpeg (48.06 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Pubic hair catastrophe

Post by Dollfriend »

Contact the Manufacturer/Vendor before they ship this doll out and have them shave/clean this up before shipping out, once the doll arrives at your door it will be too late you will have to do all that yourself... :oops:

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Dollfriend wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:26 pm Contact the Manufacturer/Vendor before they ship this doll out and have them shave/clean this up before shipping out, once the doll arrives at your door it will be too late you will have to do all that yourself... :oops:
Yes I contacted them right after I had the pics but haven’t had any response yet , I wanted it to have some hair to accentuate a mature woman extra because it’s a mini but I can’t understand how they let this pass quality check?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is a poor quality merkin right there. The hairs are too long and are messy and it does not look like it was properly glued down, nor cleaned up after application.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Wow. Looks like someone just shaved off their beard and just glued it on your doll to save time. That’s just unacceptable. The doll’s body looks amazing I must say tho.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Pussy69 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:35 pm Wow. Looks like someone just shaved off their beard and just glued it on your doll to save time. That’s just unacceptable. The doll’s body looks amazing I must say tho.
Yes I feel you right. There must be a time aspect involved , but even then a dollmaker with proudness for their workmanship would not leave away a really nice doll with this kind of bad add on, it’s almost like the one who did this hardly seen a woman between her legs especially with hair ..🧐😝
But the doll initself looks really really great at least that department seems have very skilled craftsmen! It will come photos and specs when she arrives and with and without jewelry and outfits , until then she is a secret 🤫
Thank for the kind words of her , I give little bigger but just little 😏 sneak peak for you
Attachments
IMG_1571.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg (262.27 KiB) Viewed 492 times
IMG_1572.jpeg
IMG_1572.jpeg (56.54 KiB) Viewed 492 times

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Had a response from the Vendor Docklandet these guys are so amazingly nice and helpful and of course they started to find a solution instantly , I cross my finger because this little beauty is worth to be perfect .🤞

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Update:
I had the first response from the vendor yesterday. According from their contact with Climax they will not take responsibility because they claim it looks good in normal light , but they can remove it too, but then the doll will have damages and I must accept that . And I certainly don’t want a damaged doll…🥺

I really hope this is a misunderstanding only somewhere . Maybe from my side

And if it’s the same person that will remove the patch as the one who added it , then I am really worried .
Seems I must accept this … it’s not a cheap doll either even if it’s a mini.

So at its minimum Climax should at least give me some sort of compensation and also dare to admit the low quality work if they have any decency, after all Climax is a good company that are making VERY special and cool dolls ,

then I can accept to fix this pubic hair mess by myself so it looks good and with help of experienced TDF members here . Maybe I can add implant on it to hide the glue and the bad cutting and the offset position and to reshape the form 🤔

But maybe first I should wait and see the final outcome of this . Maybe Climax will correct this into a very beautiful perfection worth their name 🤔

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Fix it yourself. It's not hard, and you may want to experiment with different styles.
Landing strips are OK, but heart shaped pubes are better.
Or a directional arrow...possibilities are endless. Just ask Clymax what they used to glue it on.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

RevJack wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:30 am Fix it yourself. It's not hard, and you may want to experiment with different styles.
Landing strips are OK, but heart shaped pubes are better.
Or a directional arrow...possibilities are endless. Just ask Clymax what they used to glue it on.

Reverend Jack
Thank you Rev Jack! Maybe I can consult you more later ?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Not a problem! There are a bunch of guys here into merkins, you've got plenty of support.
But it is critical that you find out what they used as a glue.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Had just just final response from the great vendor Docklandet .
Seems they have some really skilled people at Climax , they managed to remove the glue without even the slightest mark.
The doll looks awesome now. They have created a doll that is amazing.
This little beauty really deserves good implants to match its awesome wholeness .
So what can I say now? Other than wow.
Thank you, Climax!

Seems Adele soon we have a little sister..
Attachments
IMG_1813.png
IMG_1813.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 228 times
IMG_1814.jpeg
IMG_1814.jpeg (484.05 KiB) Viewed 228 times

Saya Albanese
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Saya Albanese »

:(
knallhatten wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:12 pm Have waited on a mini doll from climax and finally it’s ready and on its way and I had factory pics today and the doll is really beautiful and hot and I am so far very pleased with their work of the doll in itself 🙏, but what can I say about the pubic hair ? ?😭 It was the absolutely worst attempt I have ever seen since I started to be an active member on TDF and have now seen thousands of dolls , but this can’t be for real …
and from a professional company, at least on my pics it looks as it’s a little child that have been sitting and played and cut and glued this in ?
Or am I having too much expectations?

This doll was ment to be modified little into something very very special for standing in a pub as an event and even if it’s a mini I want if someone lift her dress that they feel a little rush as they see a real woman … not having a laugh?
Are there not any quality checks ? That glued mess is not even sitting straight and cut so bad
If they can’t make it right then have it as option or maybe send a patch with the doll

How this can even pass quality check is a riddle in my mind . Sorry if I sound harsh but I am sad after a long time of waiting 🥺

Now I have to put trouser on instead 😭 Am I too sensitive ? But it must be able to make this more natural in my opinion it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻🤔 it’s was not even cheap this doll

INFORMATIONS