zelex.com.cn

Zelex's excellent customer care

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Jugo

Zelex's excellent customer care

Post by Jugo »

Zelex is really amazing when it comes to taking care of their customers.

I made a 3 and a 9 month review of my Zelex 165F, you can find them here and here. As you can read in my second review, my doll has developed loose shoulders. After reading about my problems, Zelex contacted me and offered me a new body. How great is that, I didn't even contact them myself, I am so happy.

Zelex, I have to say that you display an unprecedented dedication to your customers and brand, you should be proud of yourselves.

Go Zelex!

//J

BTW, apparently Zelex is working on a new softer silicone blend for their Inspiration series dolls. It will be released at the end of march and my new doll will be made from it. Review will follow :D.

Noobster 8-64

Re: Zelex's excellent customer care

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Hats off to Zelex, they're really making waves in the market! The SLE series seems to be a hit, and their dolls? Top-notch quality, no doubt!

desastre
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by desastre »

Jugo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:30 pm
BTW, apparently Zelex is working on a new softer silicone blend for their Inspiration series dolls. It will be released at the end of march and my new doll will be made from it. Review will follow :D.
Softer than the new SLE series, or this is the SLE series that they are talking about?

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by b33 »

That's great news, Zelex does seem to stand by their product. That pretty nice of them to offer that after 9 months. Maybe they could extend that to twelve :wink:
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

desastre wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:43 pm
Jugo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:30 pm
Softer than the new SLE series, or this is the SLE series that they are talking about?
No, not SLE, the message I got stated that they will update the Inspiration series dolls with softer silicone and that it will be softer than SLE. I will unfortunately not be able to neither confirm nor deny this claim as I don't own any SLE doll. Good news in any case, as it looks like at least Zelex is taking the question about softness seriously, hope other manufacturers will follow suit. My only worry is that the added softness will come at the expense of durability.

Spacman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spacman »

👍🥰

stertla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stertla »

I recently had a positive experience myself, after the doll I ordered developed several tears in the first week.
They could easily have said it was my own fault, and I'm sure many other manufacturers would have claimed so. I expected they might send me a repair kit, or maybe give me some small freebie or a discount on later purchases. But they offered to send me a completely new body!

It's great customer support like this which creates loyal customers, and Zelex will certainly be my preferred manufacturer from now.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

ZELEX never sleeps, they have excellent customer service and leading-edge development. The best of the best!!!

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

There was a problem with my new 164SLE the second day I had it, and Zelex and the dealer contacted me by phone the next day and offered me a new body or a full refund - no questions asked once they saw the photos.

EXCEPTIONAL customer service.

INFORMATIONS