zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Launches Comprehensive Customization

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Phossil

Re: ZELEX Launches Comprehensive Customization

Post by Phossil »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:32 pm
Is the silicone pigmented like the SLE line?
I asked and it pigmented.
Is this actually true though? I want zelex to show us examples.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Phossil wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:56 am
Official ZELEX photo, before and after coloring. Hope this helps.
6 (1).jpg
6 (1).jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1289 times

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

KKFun wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:12 pm

6 (1).jpg

But KK isn't that only for the SLE series?

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Phossil wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:40 pm
KKFun wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:12 pm

6 (1).jpg

But KK isn't that only for the SLE series?
I think ZELEX uses the same base color in silicone as the surface paint color a while ago. There were some announcements here years ago.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

As there have been several cases of Zelex dolls sold a few months ago in which there was abrasion of the paint revealing a very clear base silicone, if there has been a change it must be very recent.
In a thread, a well-known seller (I don't remember exactly which one) showed samples that Zelex sent him recently (pieces of breasts cut from dolls, in several shades); they show mass-dyed material. So this useful change now seems to be in effect. It would be useful to confirm that this is also the case for the heads.

My opinion is that manufacturers should clearly indicate in the doll specifications whether their silicone is mass-dyed, because this is a very important element for the aesthetic durability of the doll. This would allow an informed choice, and it would allow manufacturers who do so to stand out from others.
We are of course talking about the general complexion, details such as veins, moles, nipples... remaining painted in the current state of technology.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

4891d wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:33 am
As there have been several cases of Zelex dolls sold a few months ago in which there was abrasion of the paint revealing a very clear base silicone, if there has been a change it must be very recent.
In a thread, a well-known seller (I don't remember exactly which one) showed samples that Zelex sent him recently (pieces of breasts cut from dolls, in several shades); they show mass-dyed material. So this useful change now seems to be in effect. It would be useful to confirm that this is also the case for the heads.

My opinion is that manufacturers should clearly indicate in the doll specifications whether their silicone is mass-dyed, because this is a very important element for the aesthetic durability of the doll. This would allow an informed choice, and it would allow manufacturers who do so to stand out from others.
We are of course talking about the general complexion, details such as veins, moles, nipples... remaining painted in the current state of technology.

My doll was manufactured in the last month, so hopefully I should be safe. I've also heard from my vendor that Zelex does all silicone in-house now.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

This is why I love you 4891d.

I just purchased a head about 2 months ago and the paint is rubbing off to reveal a white silicone underneath. If this new upgraded makeup fixes this and they're starting to pigment the silicone I would like to know. Zelex makes such beautiful heads. I want to get more but this is the only thing preventing me.

SeriousT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SeriousT »

Phossil wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:47 pm

This is why I love you 4891d.

I just purchased a head about 2 months ago and the paint is rubbing off to reveal a white silicone underneath. If this new upgraded makeup fixes this and they're starting to pigment the silicone I would like to know. Zelex makes such beautiful heads. I want to get more but this is the only thing preventing me.
Thing is that the head could be all different thing altogether even if the body itself would be pigmented, the heads might not.

GhostofCadia

Post by GhostofCadia »

Hello,
Well the detailed removable vagina from the Inspiration 170s be available for the new silicone models? Specifically, the 165 & X165?

Wolfie54
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wolfie54 »

Hi,
Do you have pdf's of the customization pages on the first page of post? Some of the images are too small and not clear.Thanks.

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

Hope Zelex would upgrade and reinforce the corner of their mouth, they are fragile
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

I'm confused. Is SLE a line of non-configurable dolls, or is it (also?) a standard new silicone formula Zelex use for all their dolls? Are the higher-priced configurable dolls not SLE and just generic platinum silicone? If so, and if SLE silicone is such a great material, why is it not used on the more expensive dolls?

:|
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

rubyfan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:26 pm I'm confused. Is SLE a line of non-configurable dolls, or is it (also?) a standard new silicone formula Zelex use for all their dolls? Are the higher-priced configurable dolls not SLE and just generic platinum silicone? If so, and if SLE silicone is such a great material, why is it not used on the more expensive dolls?

SLE is a new material (a new type of silicone).
According to those who have SLE dolls, it has great qualities. In particular, it is more elastic than classic silicone, which gives high-performance dolls for sexual relations. In terms of sensations, SLE seems halfway between classic silicone and TPE.
It is cheaper than silicone, and a little more expensive than TPE.

Its few limitations compared to silicone are that it seems heavier (which Zelex compensates for with less realistic silhouettes on some models, which have very thin waists). SLE dolls are also a little less detailed than some silicone models (although they have more detail than TPE dolls).
An advantage of silicone heads is that they can have implanted eyelashes and eyebrows, and also implanted hair. This is not an option for SLE heads.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

4891d wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:30 am
rubyfan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:26 pm I'm confused. Is SLE a line of non-configurable dolls, or is it (also?) a standard new silicone formula Zelex use for all their dolls? Are the higher-priced configurable dolls not SLE and just generic platinum silicone? If so, and if SLE silicone is such a great material, why is it not used on the more expensive dolls?

SLE is a new material (a new type of silicone).
Thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense they would carry on with a line of classic platinum silicone dolls despite the many nice aspects of SLE silicone.
:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

Talanovaerog wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:44 am
SabitaUsagi wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:59 pm
anonymousdfuser wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:41 am
AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:15 am quite interesting wonder what options can really go
wonder if there will be like a pregnant belly option for a doll but i guess that wouldnt happen
That's quite a substantial change in the mold, so I don't think this option would be likely.
Wouldn't that negate the concept of "full body customization" then 🤔
I think it's fair to surmise that they're implying full body customization within reason. I don't think anyone believes it would be reasonable to expect an engine, ethanol compatibility, and 4 wheels as an option in there even with full body customization.
Ahh yes irrational facetiousness is definitely productive with such discussions.

From what I saw there wasn't even the availability to choose from all of the Zelex body forms they have. Nevermind changes to the mold you don't even have the option from everything they have.

*Note this is in reference to when this began in the timeframe of the post I'm replying to. It's been several months, so maybe they have added a lot since then.

INFORMATIONS