www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech doll Starter Series

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Irontech doll Starter Series

Post by Gaijin »

SabitaUsagi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:47 pm I know this is an old thread, but wondering why it's so hard to actually find these on your website now.
Did they not sell well enough? Are they no longer in production?
Personally I wish the body-types/proportions where not all in the same range. It would be nice to see one on the Thiccker side.
The head Selection was a little disappointing for me.
But these are at least fairly close to what I'm looking for..
I owned one for a few weeks and was very disappointed with it. The TPE was extremely soft, and easy to damage. The doll's skeleton tore holes in the TPE due to pressure during my second play session with the doll. Also, the doll had a strong chemical smell. The smell did not lessen over time, as I had been told was common with TPE dolls, and was unpleasant enough that I couldn't store the doll in my bedroom.

The sculpts and faces on this series are very pretty but the materials used in their construction make them short-lived and very fragile.

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

irontechdoll wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:37 pm
SabitaUsagi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:47 pm I know this is an old thread, but wondering why it's so hard to actually find these on your website now.
Personally I wish the body-types/proportions where not all in the same range. It would be nice to see one on the Thiccker side.
Hi,
Sorry for your inconvenience. Please check: https://www.irontechdoll.com/starter-series-doll/ :glou:

Best regards,
Leonard
LoL 404 page not found.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear, we do not offer starter series anymore until further notice.
SabitaUsagi wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm
Hi,
Sorry for your inconvenience. Please check: https://www.irontechdoll.com/starter-series-doll/ :glou:

Best regards,
Leonard
LoL 404 page not found.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

irontechdoll wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:33 am
SabitaUsagi wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm
Hi,

Best regards,
Leonard
LoL 404 page not found.
Dear, we do not offer starter series anymore until further notice.
Is/Was there any particular reason you stopped offering them?

INFORMATIONS