sexyrealsexdolls.com

>> How to Attach a Picture to a Post <<

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
Happyday333
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: >> How to Attach a Picture to a Post <<

Post by Happyday333 »

Help please help. I keep trying to log into TDF Doll Album..

Happyday333
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Happyday333 »

Help??? I keep trying to log on to TDF Doll Album, For some reason it will not take my user name, I’ve tried to create a password over a dozen times, question at the end with a bunch of letters. The site will not let me form an account. Then it tell me there’s know account with this e-mail. It’s really frustrating. I’m just wanting to post some pictures of my new ZELEX inspiration Series doll. Hope someone out there can help???? 🌎✌🏻

Pablooka
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Pablooka »

Thanks for the help!

tambar69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tambar69 »

Is there any other way before my 5 posts have been approved, to provide someone with a small image that came from my proof of payment for torso doll from Amazon, in hopes to maybe figure out who actually made it? I am trying to figure out how to use the features I have available but it is a slight learning curve but I will figure it out. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Silikev
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silikev »

Been trying for a week to post the factory photos I received for my doll, but for the life of I cannot get a photo posted. I’ve tried a dozen times and all I get is an empty frame. No pic.

I’ve checked over the above tutorial and tips with no luck. I’m not new to forums and postings, but I’m having no luck here. Can someone give me some current direction on what to do, or where I should host from. Current trying to use Dropbox links. Thanks

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Silikev wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:01 pm Been trying for a week to post the factory photos I received for my doll, but for the life of I cannot get a photo posted. I’ve tried a dozen times and all I get is an empty frame. No pic.

I’ve checked over the above tutorial and tips with no luck. I’m not new to forums and postings, but I’m having no luck here. Can someone give me some current direction on what to do, or where I should host from. Current trying to use Dropbox links. Thanks
⬜Choose the right picture format!
Let it be JPG format, picture file not larger then 12 MB.. :!:

For example, picture around 1 MB in size can be good and clear,
maybe with around 2500 Pix or little more in height.. :idea:

Upload pictures inside our TDF, do not use external linking,
TDF is stable platform, so you cannot lose your picture data archive..

Do not use unsupported file formats..

Mistake Example:
Member ssl_tim, Unsupported Picture File System, 01.jpg
Member ssl_tim, Unsupported Picture File System, 01.jpg (319.25 KiB) Viewed 377 times
⬜
📝 High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) is a container format for storing individual digital images and image sequences. The standard covers multimedia files that can also include other media streams, such as timed text, audio and video.

HEIF can store images encoded with multiple coding formats, for example both SDR and HDR images. HEVC is an image and video encoding format and the default image codec used with HEIF. HEIF files containing HEVC-encoded images are also known as HEIC files. Such files require less storage space than the equivalent quality JPEG.

HEIF files are a special case of the ISO Base Media File Format (ISOBMFF, ISO/IEC 14496-12), first defined in 2001 as a shared part of MP4 and JPEG 2000. Introduced in 2015, it was developed by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) and is defined as Part 12 within the MPEG-H media suite (ISO/IEC 23008-12).

:glou:
Kimmi Loves Pictures, 01.jpg
Kimmi Loves Pictures, 01.jpg (216.93 KiB) Viewed 377 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Silikev
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silikev »

The Doll Man wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:19 pm
⬜Choose the right picture format!
Let it be JPG format, picture file not larger then 12 MB.. :!:

For example, picture around 1 MB in size can be good and clear,
maybe with around 2500 Pix or little more in height.. :idea:

Upload pictures inside our TDF, do not use external linking,
TDF is stable platform, so you cannot lose your picture data archive..

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Upon further reading, I don’t have enough posts yet to attach photos, since I’ve only recently joined. A couple more and I’ll be good. Then I’ll revisit your reply again. 8)

INFORMATIONS