sexyrealsexdolls.com

Warming up Entrances

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Khaossinua

Re: Warming up Entrances

Post by Khaossinua »

I experienced usb heating in my mouth, and it seems to me that the doll's mouth was damaged because of it. I threw it away, and I heat the doll with the heat of my body. TPE heats up well without cheap heaters of dubious quality.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

seagull wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:38 pm Anything past 80°C will begin to melt TPE and cause significant harm to a human

A good electric throw on a medium setting will not cause any damage to TPE :thumbs_up:
I finally got an electric throw the other day. Seems good so far, though the weather's warming up so might not need it so much now. :?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Simplisticviews1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Simplisticviews1 »

How long do you guys use the blankets for ? Do you wrap her up like a burrito?

FalconElaris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by FalconElaris »

To resolve the length issue of USB cables for the cheap heating rods remove the vagina and just heat it up near the outlet while the doll is under an electric blanket. Of course only works if she has one that comes out. The battery pack idea is good. Don't skimp on electric blankets. The cheap ones either don't stay on for long enough or get too hot.

INFORMATIONS