zelex.com.cn

Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Post by KKFun »

desastre wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:46 am
KKFun wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:22 pm viewtopic.php?t=169723&start=85

Many asked me how to mount the SLE to a doll stand for that photo. I have a detailed demonstration of how it is done in the above thread. She is actually off the ground, this allows for high heel shoes. :D

Source1.jpg
How did you setup the wig in this photo? It looks like the hair is up in a messy bun style. Is that what you did? How did you do it and what wig did you use?

Thanks!
It has a hair clip behind. and the wig is from Jon Renau. Hope that helps, thanks.

IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2680.jpeg (988.65 KiB) Viewed 964 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

desastre wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:46 am
KKFun wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:22 pm viewtopic.php?t=169723&start=85

Many asked me how to mount the SLE to a doll stand for that photo. I have a detailed demonstration of how it is done in the above thread. She is actually off the ground, this allows for high heel shoes. :D

Source1.jpg
How did you setup the wig in this photo? It looks like the hair is up in a messy bun style. Is that what you did? How did you do it and what wig did you use?

Thanks!
This is another doll I have, I just want to show what is behind using the hair clip with the same hairstyle. :D
IMG_2681.jpeg
IMG_2681.jpeg (1 MiB) Viewed 960 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The sexy cat. :D
Sexy Cat KKFun S.jpg
Sexy Cat KKFun S.jpg (5.24 MiB) Viewed 780 times

Dollcocktail
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollcocktail »

Look forward to seeing your doll, Zelex really does make absolutely stunning girls. Just saving up a little more before I can get me one myself 😋

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Dollcocktail wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:23 pm Look forward to seeing your doll, Zelex really does make absolutely stunning girls. Just saving up a little more before I can get me one myself 😋
Thanks Dollcocktail, I ordered the ultra soft option with upgraded makeup Inspiration Series doll too, I will also give a full review like this one as well. 8)

Agree with you, ZELEX really makes stunning ladies.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Meow 😻

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Billiam wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:30 pmMeow 😻
Thanks Billiam, Hell Yeah!!!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I'll help!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Billiam wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 amI'll help!
Thanks Billiam, she knows she can count on you always. :D

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am
Billiam was faster than me! I'll try my luck next time. :wink:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

KKF, thanks for suggesting this thread on this beauty. I just read through the whole thing. The skin details on the SLE dolls is absolutley ridiculous! I'm blown away! I can zoom in on any of your pictures and see the incredible details that you don't immediately see when looking at them. The subtle changes in skin texture and coloring is just astonishing. The little freckles and subtle veins. It's just amazingly beautiful. I've only been in the doll world a few years, so I don't have as much hands on experience as alot of you guys, but I've done enough research and window shopping to know that Zelex did something amazing with the SLE series. I'm nearly sold on this line for my next purchase (and my first silicone girl), but I'm going to painfully hold out for your review of the Ultra Soft Inspiration you have coming. Really appreciate all of your effort in this thread. I can't say enough how much easier and comforting it is to make an informed purchase because of the effort of people like you who do these threads. A big thank you!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

4891d wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 am
KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am
Billiam was faster than me! I'll try my luck next time. :wink:

Thanks 4891d, looks like I am the slowest one, I missed the opportunity to help her. 8O
chris0113 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 pm KKF, thanks for suggesting this thread on this beauty. I just read through the whole thing. The skin details on the SLE dolls is absolutley ridiculous! I'm blown away! I can zoom in on any of your pictures and see the incredible details that you don't immediately see when looking at them. The subtle changes in skin texture and coloring is just astonishing. The little freckles and subtle veins. It's just amazingly beautiful. I've only been in the doll world a few years, so I don't have as much hands on experience as alot of you guys, but I've done enough research and window shopping to know that Zelex did something amazing with the SLE series. I'm nearly sold on this line for my next purchase (and my first silicone girl), but I'm going to painfully hold out for your review of the Ultra Soft Inspiration you have coming. Really appreciate all of your effort in this thread. I can't say enough how much easier and comforting it is to make an informed purchase because of the effort of people like you who do these threads. A big thank you!

Wow, thanks so much chris0113, your post gives us all the encouragement to continue the job further. Totally agree with you, the details of the SLE are absolutely amazing. Plus the latest EXP skeleton, she can pose almost every human posture. And the faces from the SLE collections are so sweet.

Moreover, we really appreciate your kind words about the photo quality. The whole purpose of the thread is to help potential customers to make informed decisions. So glad to hear that this thread helps, even a bit. Thank you indeed, I can see a big smile on her face now. :glou:

BigFrank666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BigFrank666 »

I have had my Zelex SLE 172cm E-cup doll with ZXE201 head for a little over a month now. I will be posting a full review once Zelex and I work out a resolution to a particular issue... the HEAD.

What I will say is this is a beautiful, very detailed doll! (They could have put a little more effort on the back, shoulder blades and arms, but that's nit-picking). It's my first silicone doll after 7 TPE dolls because silicone scared the hell out of me after seeing so many Abyss Real Dolls for sale here back in the day (for me was around 2016) and they all had horrendous tears and rips, etc. and none of my TPE dolls, even my very first one after 7 years never had a tear, just the finger poke stuff.

I chose this as my first silicone doll based almost entirely on Mishka1965's review back in October of 2023. He posted actual pics and videos of the body, but what drew me to it was the doll's head. Even though his is a ZXE204 and I chose the ZXE201, it was the SOFTNESS of his doll's head that sold me.

I don't have sex with my dolls. I tried it once and it just wasn't for me. I like having them around though as eye candy and the occasional cuddle. But mainly, soft, kissable lips and a beautiful face were my main attraction since there are dozens of TPE or silicone doll bodies similar to this, but Zelex Heads are works of art!

I don't know what changed between October 2023 when Mishka1965 got his doll and March 2024 when I got mine, but my ZXE201 Head is NOT, I repeat, NOT the same ultra-soft SLE Silicone as his ZXE 204 Head. My guess is that after Mishka1965 posted a pic (SEE BELOW) showing that he tore the corner of his head's mouth by being “too rough with it”, Zelex put a stop to using the softer SLE silicone because I also have 2 Zelex Heads that have the movable jaw (GE45-2 and GE98-1) with the so-called “soft silicone” and they are exactly the same HARDNESS (I won't call them soft, but flexible) as my supposed SLE ZXE201 Head. See my attached video and watch Miska's head video, also attached to see the very noticeable differences.

Zelex has given the excuse, “It may seem hard because of the hard skull and jaw underneath”. This is quite honestly, a load of crap. As an experienced model maker (I've used virtually every product offered at Brick in the Yard Mold Supply) and having made molds and cast multiple severed heads and other props, the APPENDAGES (lips, nose and ears) of the head are NOT affected by the underlying skull and jaw. When I was learning to mold and cast heads, the first improtant thing I was taught was, when pouring in or brushing in the soft outer “skin' into the mold, was to be sure to fill the “appendages” (ears, nose and lips) completely so they will be soft and life-like regardless if the rest of the material used to fill the “skull” is a soft expandable foam or even concrete! The appendages will not be affected. Common sense.

Also, if the head was indeed the same soft SLE Silicone as the doll's toes for example, then the head's “appendages” (ears, lips and nose) should be equally as “squishy” and stretchy. (Again, check out my video... you will see how easily even the fat big toe stretches with little effort, but both heads, side by side, are nowhere near as soft or stretchy.)

Simple logic should tell you this. Imagine you buy a bag of assorted sized rubber bands. They are all made of the same rubber material. Take a 1/2” wide rubber band and you'll find it harder to stretch than a thinner 1/4” wide rubber band made from the same material...right? So by this simple law of physics, the larger, thicker big toe of my SLE Doll shouldn't be easier to stretch than the very thin earlobe of my “supposed” SLE Head, yet it is and it is by A LOT!

Please watch Mishka1965's head video then watch mine. His fingers barely touch his head's lips and they stretch with ease! Mine, side by side, one standard “soft” silicone and the other an “alleged SLE” head are identical. I don't have to rely on video proof because I can hold them both in my hand.

If anyone has any comments on their own SLE head softness (or lack thereof) I'd love to hear from you, so please PM me.

Final thoughts, my Zelex Heads are beautiful, just very disappointed in the lack of softness that was shown in Mishka's review (my main buying factor). Zelex now says they are “currently working on a new, softer SLE formula to make a replacement head” for me. I've told them I'd as soon go to the Louvre and jack off on the Mona Lisa as I would violate these works of art with my pecker, so if the tearing that Miska1965 experienced with his head is the issue, it won't apply to me because I would handle my head with care, so don't re-invent the wheel (or SLE formula), just give me what he got.
Mishka mouth tear
Mishka mouth tear
Mishka1965 ZXE204 lip tear.jpg (362.45 KiB) Viewed 7 times
Mishka1965 head1.mp4
Mishka1965 Head softness
(17.39 MiB) Not downloaded yet
My Doll and Heads.mp4
My Doll Heads and Doll Toes
(15.84 MiB) Not downloaded yet

INFORMATIONS