www.sedoll.com

What your favorite body?🤔

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What your favorite body?🤔

Post by Cameramike »

I vote for the 157 g. I have her already. On thing that would be nice is a longer torso. Don’t need the same torso with just longer legs…. Also would like to see real arms and maybe some work on the elbow area to make her look more real when they are bent. I do think that the elbow area needs more material. The same with the legs don’t need the stick looking legs even if it saves weight…self smiling face…blinking eyes…

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:18 pm Whatever you do, if you convert an existing TPE body to silicone, make sure you do not keep the same hole/tunnel sizing. Silicone holes must be much larger or they will tear without fail.
Yes, I have already provided feedback to my superior regarding this issue, and the factory will be more attentive to it in the future. :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Cameramike wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:39 pm I vote for the 157 g. I have her already. On thing that would be nice is a longer torso. Don’t need the same torso with just longer legs…. Also would like to see real arms and maybe some work on the elbow area to make her look more real when they are bent. I do think that the elbow area needs more material. The same with the legs don’t need the stick looking legs even if it saves weight…self smiling face…blinking eyes…
Lol, thank you for providing these suggestions. They are great and very detailed. I think this is a fantastic direction for optimization. :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:18 pm Whatever you do, if you convert an existing TPE body to silicone, make sure you do not keep the same hole/tunnel sizing. Silicone holes must be much larger or they will tear without fail.
AMEN!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

Barbararara wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:49 am
Agreed, petite is the most desirable for me too. The 151 will be easier to get clothes to fit well, with the smaller difference between her hips and waist, but the 153's more pronounced hourglass shape is soooo yummy.
lol, both the 151 and 153 are hot-selling bodies. Would you like to vote for them? :wink:
My existing doll is only 18 months old so I am not in the market for another one, but just for interest, my vote would be for the 153, depending on weight, of course. I have a 26 kg 148 from another brand.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

My existing doll is only 18 months old so I am not in the market for another one, but just for interest, my vote would be for the 153, depending on weight, of course. I have a 26 kg 148 from another brand.

Thank you very much for voting for the 153, regardless of the brand of your doll. Wishing you and your doll a delightful time together.🥳

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

The 163 in my opinion looks the most natural to me. I'm not a huge fan a large breasts either. I think it would be nice to see SE make a few more bodies with A B or C cups!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

JCnine wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:51 pm The 163 in my opinion looks the most natural to me. I'm not a huge fan a large breasts either. I think it would be nice to see SE make a few more bodies with A B or C cups!
Thank you for sharing. 163 is definitely deserving of praise, and indeed, SEDOLL lacks dolls with smaller cup sizes. I will compile this suggestion. Nice! :glou:

overdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by overdoll »

Apart from the question of weight, my heart swings between 157 and 161. These 2 bodies are particularly successful and unusual.
My ideal body would be 157 with the cup size of 161 :)
Even less: an E-cup. But no less for this body.

Generally speaking in your range I think a 155 with a B or C-Cup is missing. This could be a good compromise for a reduced weight and an easy and desired size, as well as for people not necessarily looking for huge breasts. It could weigh less than the existing 158.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

overdoll wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:48 pm Apart from the question of weight, my heart swings between 157 and 161. These 2 bodies are particularly successful and unusual.
My ideal body would be 157 with the cup size of 161 :)
Even less: an E-cup. But no less for this body.

Generally speaking in your range I think a 155 with a B or C-Cup is missing. This could be a good compromise for a reduced weight and an easy and desired size, as well as for people not necessarily looking for huge breasts. It could weigh less than the existing 158.
Both 157 and 161 are best-sellers in our shop, each with its own advantages.

Yes, the shop indeed lacks the type of body with smaller breasts that you mentioned. That's a good suggestion. When it comes to designing new bodies in the future, I think I'll have a lot to say (based on your suggestions), lol. :wink:

BottomsGalore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BottomsGalore »

Are you planning on releasing any bbw body types? The 157H is a very good body and could be considered bbw, but that would be the only one since there are no bodies with hips over 100cm.
I would love to see a body offered with larger boobs, maybe J cup, with hips over 100cm. Maybe 115cm???
You have so many beautiful heads.
161-163cm is a good height. This would be a great addition to your body line since they are all fairly similar.
Thank you and keep up the great work! Look forward to seeing a more voluptuous girl from SE. My CC is ready for her! Haha 😉

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

BottomsGalore wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:16 am Are you planning on releasing any bbw body types? The 157H is a very good body and could be considered bbw, but that would be the only one since there are no bodies with hips over 100cm.
I would love to see a body offered with larger boobs, maybe J cup, with hips over 100cm. Maybe 115cm???
161-163cm is a good height. This would be a great addition to your body line since they are all fairly similar.
Thank you and keep up the great work! Look forward to seeing a more voluptuous girl from SE. My CC is ready for her! Haha 😉
Haha😆, thank you for sharing. Yes, the 157H is currently the closest to a BBW body type we offer in our store. I'll collect these suggestions. Regarding new body types, SE is currently focusing on the Silicone-Pro series dolls. We're about to launch a 167cm body, followed by another body similar to the 157H.

BottomsGalore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BottomsGalore »

Barbararara wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:33 pm
BottomsGalore wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:16 am Are you planning on releasing any bbw body types? The 157H is a very good body and could be considered bbw, but that would be the only one since there are no bodies with hips over 100cm.
Haha😆, thank you for sharing. Yes, the 157H is currently the closest to a BBW body type we offer in our store. I'll collect these suggestions. Regarding new body types, SE is currently focusing on the Silicone-Pro series dolls. We're about to launch a 167cm body, followed by another body similar to the 157H.
I can’t wait to see them. SE has some of the very best craftsmanship in the industry.
In regards to bodies with a thicker fuller butt/hips, there’s a whole market that can be capitalized on. There are not too many options to chose from for the people that are looking for this body type, that have correctly positioned female anatomy like SE. There’s whole forum threads dedicated to this here. 😂

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

I can’t wait to see them. SE has some of the very best craftsmanship in the industry.
In regards to bodies with a thicker fuller butt/hips, there’s a whole market that can be capitalized on. There are not too many options to chose from for the people that are looking for this body type, that have correctly positioned female anatomy like SE. There’s whole forum threads dedicated to this here. 😂
Thank you, we'll strive to do even better. Please stay tuned. 😆

INFORMATIONS