sexyrealsexdolls.com

Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Post by MX-V »

I agree Mr Franz
Although I'm more of a smooth saddle person,
There is something there I like with the alternative.
Also being able to switch gears easily is also cool with being able to remove the merk attached with elmers.
I did try acrylic for this patch.
It's smooth and removable. So far my favorite.
20230728_091043.jpg
20230728_091043.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 468 times
Okay, back to eyebrows... or Im going to start into underarm merkins... 8O

I have been wanting to make some eyebrows using Elmer's or Modge Podge and laying some wig cuttings, and following the grain of natural eyebrows. Hope this works
Laters
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

By the way, you all have some wonderful tips and ideas. Thank you.

And as I know some of my ideas are buttfish bonkers,
I thought I'd share my latest idea.
(Get ready, this one is one step beyond)
Eyebrow hair is unique. Thick on one end, thin on the other. Where does one get this?
I did it in the Eighties to look more striking but as an older man, I think it will be scary...
Well, Halloween is around the corner so we shall see if I go thru with it

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Okay, It was an idea. A strange one, but if you think about it, it could work. But not worth looking like an escaped mental patient.

Thought I would share my other idea and results.

Clipped some ends from a soft brown wig into a folded piece of paper.
Used the clear plastic eyebrow tattoo sheet to paint clear glue on.
Keeping the tattoo image underneath, Painting the glue just where the eyebrows are.
As the paper is folded, the clippings lay in one direction, so that I could easily use tweezers to pick up a few pieces to place on the glue.
Following the direction of hair on the image under the clear sheet so that once dried, it would create a 4D applique' version of the tattoo.
The first attempt looked fair, but not good enough. Problem was, some of the hair fell out while removing from the backing.
Painting glue on top of it made it too shiny. Used the satin finish Modge Podge but it adhered too well to the clear sheet.
Going to try cling film. Place over the tattoo to get the shape needed.
Also might try some matte fixative to the tattoos to reduce to shine.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Interesting.
What were the final results?

...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

An awful looking catapillar that looked like it committed suicide.
The hair was too coarse looking.

I have since found kids cosplay mustaches and eyebrows on Amazon. They have a sticker adhesive that doesn't hurt tpe. Easily cut with scissors they are perfect for me.
And can be moved to show emotion or effect.
20240220_115006.jpg
20240220_115006.jpg (906.03 KiB) Viewed 171 times
20230819_144405.jpg
20230819_144405.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 171 times
20230819_144627.jpg
20230819_144627.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 171 times
MX 08.jpg
MX 08.jpg (353.4 KiB) Viewed 171 times
20231210_103557.jpg
20231210_103557.jpg (890.61 KiB) Viewed 171 times
20231214_160338.jpg
20231214_160338.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 171 times
...and other applications. It's soft, removable. And again, Very soft...

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yup, I got a bunch of those kids mustaches and such from a closeout place after Halloween.
Figured I would use them for something doll related.
Now I know what for. :)

Sorry to hear about the dead caterpillar. At least it died for the advancement of sex dolls.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

manzzz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by manzzz »

This is pretty interesting, does any of it work on silicone?

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

The tattoos and the Furry stickers work on silicone. But I will just say as there are many different and mixtures, test them out on an inconspicuous spot, just in case.

TYSONCHICKEN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TYSONCHICKEN »

true_blue22 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 am There's another option: eyebrow wigs. They're expensive but a good investment because they look very realistic and you can use them over and over again with Micro Kristal Klear glue. (Rock13 gave me this great advice.) I bought Erik''s from an online wig store that had male and female eyebrows in different shades. The Micro Kristal Klear allows the eyebrows to be removed gently without any damage to the TPE. You can check out how I applied them here: viewtopic.php?t=147308 You'll find the eyebrow application pics below his Halloween pics.
The eyebrow wigs I tried were about $20 for one pair. I tried three false eyebrows three times, and even used kristal klear and didn’t have much luck. That glue leaves behind too many Crustys and doesn’t hold well. The whole thing would end up pealing off in a day or two, at least I’m my experience. If it works for you, that’s awesome! I wish I could figure it out haha after the third wasted pair of $20 eyebrows- I gave up on them.

Now I use Wheezers technique with success. Brows by Bossy studios are a very nice eyebrow tattoo. I Would highly recommend. They’re $15 for more than you’ll ever need. Also, the Bossy ones are nice because both sides have the eyebrow drawn on them. So, when placing the eyebrow tattoo, the backside of the paper has the eyebrow on it too, for reference of exact placement. The cheaper brands will just be blank white on the backside and it will be a slight guessing game.
"I am simply an artist doing what I love, to create Art for other people to enjoy. I make a living out of what I do and no more... if what I do becomes a Job, then I'll quit!"

Guy Louis-XVI

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hey, TYSONCHICKEN. Sorry to hear that the eyebrow wigs didn't work on your doll. Is she made from silicone or TPE? My guy is TPE and the brows stay in place with the Micro Kristal Klear. I chose eyebrow wigs from an online wig store. They're made from human hair and are very good quality. I'm able to use them over and over again. I'm glad to hear that the eyebrow tattoo works for your doll - and that it's a very affordable option.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS