www.irontechdoll.com

More Photos of ROS Heads?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Lifeguard_On_Duty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

More Photos of ROS Heads?

Post by Lifeguard_On_Duty »

Hey all,

I feel like Irontech has been killing it with recent releases and product updates with regards to their silicone bodies, and they're definitely on my radar for a purchase in the near future (especially that 167 cm body). I think that Irontech has a lot of really nice faces, and I'm glad that they're offering more of them with the ROS (aka moveable jaw) feature, because that's something I'm very much interested in. However, I feel like Irontech hasn't released very many photos or videos of the ROS versions of these heads! I know that a few forum members that have bought some of these heads have posted photos here, for most of the heads, there aren't any photos available to the public.

Would it be possible for Irontech to take some photos (and maybe some short videos) of each of them and post them for us to see? Even if they were just heads on a stand it would be lovely to see them with their mouth open/closed, so we can have an idea of what we're buying!

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Re: More Photos of ROS Heads?

Post by Miss Barkley »

Lifeguard_On_Duty wrote:
I think that Irontech has a lot of really nice faces, and I'm glad that they're offering more of them with the ROS (aka moveable jaw) feature, because that's something I'm very much interested in.
:thumbs_up:
🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

INFORMATIONS