reallovesexdolls.com

New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Post by Babel99 »

Another thing that sometimes happens is that when you submit, if someone else wrote a post while you were writing yours, the application will ask you to confirm your post a second time while showing you the new replies.

If you are distracted you will miss it and could click back on the top left corner "All recent post", therefore not posting (happened to me few times)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Babel99 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:48 am Another thing that sometimes happens is that when you submit, if someone else wrote a post while you were writing yours, the application will ask you to confirm your post a second time while showing you the new replies.

If you are distracted you will miss it and could click back on the top left corner "All recent post", therefore not posting (happened to me few times)
Thats what I do!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Interesting! Will the TPE faces also have this option or is this for the body only?
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

I just purchased one of these and am excited to see what the differences will be. It certainly sounds like this will be a terific upgrade to the product and I hope they offer these as standard in the next few years. Longevity is something we all want if possible. A doll that would last a lifetime, imagine that! With proper care I suppose that is possible or will be one day, or at least that is my hope. I love this company and also the amount of different dolls they offer is amazing. To RLSD keep up the great work. John H

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

barbie lover JMH wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:12 am I just purchased one of these and am excited to see what the differences will be.
Congratulations! :)
I can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Abrasion resistance, elasticity, feel, oily or not...
Will this new material succeed in eliminating the defects of TPE while retaining all its qualities?

I'm also looking forward to hearing from owners who have experience with a Starpery TPE 3.0 and a WM S-TPE, to find out what the differences are between the materials of these dolls.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

I will certainly post as soon as I have her. I ordered the 100CM doll from WM Doll through rlsd with blue eyes and blonde hair. I am looking forward to her arrival.

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can you tell me please does the manufacturing time for S-TPE differ from that of TPE or is it virtually the same? Is this a question we have an answer to at this time since the material is a new concept for the WM factory?
John (aka barbie lover JMH)
MY GIRLS
Coleen (WM Doll 100cm d-cup skin-medium s-tpe, head80, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink in all the right places.
Jenna My-Size-Barbie long blonde hair with bangs and blue eyes
Heather my-size-barbie with long blonde hair no bangs and blue eyes
Coleen my-size-barbie with mid-back length blonde hair and blue eyes
Beth my-size-barbie black hair mid back with blue eyes

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

barbie lover JMH wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:18 pm Can you tell me please does the manufacturing time for S-TPE differ from that of TPE or is it virtually the same? Is this a question we have an answer to at this time since the material is a new concept for the WM factory?
Per WM Doll, If all goes well, there is no extra production time required for S-TPE. However, the success rate of S-TPE is 50%. If it fails during production they have to start over.
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:07 pm
barbie lover JMH wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:18 pm Can you tell me please does the manufacturing time for S-TPE differ from that of TPE or is it virtually the same? Is this a question we have an answer to at this time since the material is a new concept for the WM factory?
Per WM Doll, If all goes well, there is no extra production time required for S-TPE. However, the success rate of S-TPE is 50%. If it fails during production they have to start over.
That's alright thank you for the answer. It'll be well worth the wait I think! Looking forward to her thanks.
John (aka barbie lover JMH)
MY GIRLS
Coleen (WM Doll 100cm d-cup skin-medium s-tpe, head80, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink in all the right places.
Jenna My-Size-Barbie long blonde hair with bangs and blue eyes
Heather my-size-barbie with long blonde hair no bangs and blue eyes
Coleen my-size-barbie with mid-back length blonde hair and blue eyes
Beth my-size-barbie black hair mid back with blue eyes

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

barbie lover JMH wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:13 pm
RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:07 pm
That's alright thank you for the answer. It'll be well worth the wait I think! Looking forward to her thanks.
Indeed it will be! The benefits of S-TPE are amazing with no drawbacks! Please let us know what you think!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Does anyone know if you'll still be able to occasionally apply petroleum jelly and baby oil to the body without causing damage?

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

RLSD,
Will you still be able to occasionally apply petroleum jelly and baby oil to this S-TPE without causing damage as you can with standard TPE?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Chronos wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:46 pm RLSD,
Will you still be able to occasionally apply petroleum jelly and baby oil to this S-TPE without causing damage as you can with standard TPE?
Modern TPE doesn't need oiling. S-TPE is suppose to be less oily.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS