www.irontechdoll.com

Review of Real Lady 170 by Tanyusha

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Review of Real Lady 170 by Tanyusha

Post by 4891d »

Very hot lady! :onfire: :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

DollChina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollChina »

sanyav wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:32 am Head
I ordered a doll with a S38 head made of soft silicone (before this, all my heads were made of either TPE or hard silicone). From my own feelings I can say that the head made of soft silicone is something between a head made of TPE and hard silicone. The detailing of a head made of soft silicone is somewhat inferior to that of a head made of hard silicone, but much higher than the detailing of a head made of TPE. Can be seen in the photo. The soft silicone head does not have implanted eyebrows and eyelashes, they are drawn and glued on like a TPE head, but this head still looks very realistic. In the photo you can clearly see the difference between the three types of heads. Freckles add especially realism!

One irontech question - why does the S38 head have such a sad expression? I haven't been able to cheer her up yet... Regarding the texture and detailing - all silicone heads have a texture (you can see in the photo), but the S38 head has a texture most similar to the texture of human skin, although the head is made of soft silicone. A dark brown wig was included with the head. The wig, let's say, is not very good... but this is not surprising, since high-quality wigs made from human hair are well worth it. Yes, the head has a mouth that opens, but it is not a head with ROS.

3M8A0162.jpg
3M8A0209.jpg
3M8A0212.jpg
3M8A0215.jpg

Below you can see head S38 with original wig
3M8A0236.jpg
Good collection

DollChina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollChina »

Panther68 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:16 am Congrats Sanyav, welcome to the Real Lady club. 👍
Good skin looks like a real person if you see this doll at the lobby.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lilhummingbird1105 »

Thank you for the review!

INFORMATIONS