www.siliconelovers.com

Help, tearing after one week!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Help, tearing after one week!

Post by SubaruFoz »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:18 pm
SubaruFoz wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:56 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:33 pm My question is..what the hell is that black stuff?! If that's mold...dude, it is imperative you practice better hygiene and sanitary practices. For your own health's sake. I have a TPE doll for 2 years and there is absolutely no mold on her whatsoever. You need to keep the doll very dried.

If I don't cum in my doll, I use hydrogen peroxide to clean her orifices and then use a soft sponge to soak up the liquid. Then I appy baby oil to her insides to keep her smooth and TPE fresh and then I use an air pump for aquariums to dry her out. For her body I use anti bacterial soap and dry her off with a towel.I apply baby oil to her bikini line areas, vagina, anus and butt crack. THIS FREQUENT APPLICATION OF BABY OIL TO SENSITIVE AREAS WILL PREVENT TEARS AND MAKE THE TPE LAST LONGER. Make sure the room is aired out by opening the window once in a while or put the heater on for a while. Again to prevent mold you need to keep it air dried, bone dry!

I wait until the baby oil is absorbed into the TPE for those sensitive areas before applying baby powder to the entire doll. I wait up to 8 hours.

I don't apply baby oil to my doll's entire body. Only those sensitive areas. In the past when i applied it to the entire body it became a pain in the ass because it mixed with the baby powder and was impossible to get off, even when I waited 24 hours for the oil to absorb. I've had no problem just cleaning her body with soap and then applying powder. Her skin is silky smooth.

If I cum in her, the only difference is using antibacterial soap and a bed pan to wash the doll's inside and scoop out the cum before using hydrogen peroxide
I hope it isn't mold. It's goopy like the factory residue. I worry the paper towel method i used to use may have torn up some of the tunnel.
Ah, I see. Yes, this goop is similar looking to the goop I previously spoke about that was the baby powder mixed with baby oil that was an issue with a previous doll. We have to be very careful with what we clean our dolls with, which is why I stopped oiling my doll except for sensitive spots. Try using drying materials that don't dissolve like a dry sponge or soft blanket or a towel that is not too rough. Also make sure any blanket or towel doesn't leave behind tiny pieces of fabric. I had some towels that did this (they were cheap).To get dirt and even excess baby powder that may have mixed with dirt off I use scouring pads. Just be gentle. This method is excellent for starting fresh again with the bare TPE skin and removing all dirt. Just remember to wipe in one direction only so you don't end up accidently spreading the dirt

Thank you and everyone else. The good news is the tunnels still feel very nice, I just worry about the stretching going on. I stopped using paper towels and started just using water and sponges, and the goopy stuff started clearing out. I powder everywhere but the crotch area and that seemed ri help. I also use just a small amount of Vaseline to rehydrate the tunnels after washing.

duckdoll355
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by duckdoll355 »

SubaruFoz wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:18 pm
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:18 pm
SubaruFoz wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:56 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:33 pm My question is..what the hell is that black stuff?! If that's mold...dude, it is imperative you practice better hygiene and sanitary practices. For your own health's sake. I have a TPE doll for 2 years and there is absolutely no mold on her whatsoever. You need to keep the doll very dried.

If I don't cum in my doll, I use hydrogen peroxide to clean her orifices and then use a soft sponge to soak up the liquid. Then I appy baby oil to her insides to keep her smooth and TPE fresh and then I use an air pump for aquariums to dry her out. For her body I use anti bacterial soap and dry her off with a towel.I apply baby oil to her bikini line areas, vagina, anus and butt crack. THIS FREQUENT APPLICATION OF BABY OIL TO SENSITIVE AREAS WILL PREVENT TEARS AND MAKE THE TPE LAST LONGER. Make sure the room is aired out by opening the window once in a while or put the heater on for a while. Again to prevent mold you need to keep it air dried, bone dry!

I wait until the baby oil is absorbed into the TPE for those sensitive areas before applying baby powder to the entire doll. I wait up to 8 hours.

I don't apply baby oil to my doll's entire body. Only those sensitive areas. In the past when i applied it to the entire body it became a pain in the ass because it mixed with the baby powder and was impossible to get off, even when I waited 24 hours for the oil to absorb. I've had no problem just cleaning her body with soap and then applying powder. Her skin is silky smooth.

If I cum in her, the only difference is using antibacterial soap and a bed pan to wash the doll's inside and scoop out the cum before using hydrogen peroxide
I hope it isn't mold. It's goopy like the factory residue. I worry the paper towel method i used to use may have torn up some of the tunnel.
Ah, I see. Yes, this goop is similar looking to the goop I previously spoke about that was the baby powder mixed with baby oil that was an issue with a previous doll. We have to be very careful with what we clean our dolls with, which is why I stopped oiling my doll except for sensitive spots. Try using drying materials that don't dissolve like a dry sponge or soft blanket or a towel that is not too rough. Also make sure any blanket or towel doesn't leave behind tiny pieces of fabric. I had some towels that did this (they were cheap).To get dirt and even excess baby powder that may have mixed with dirt off I use scouring pads. Just be gentle. This method is excellent for starting fresh again with the bare TPE skin and removing all dirt. Just remember to wipe in one direction only so you don't end up accidently spreading the dirt

Thank you and everyone else. The good news is the tunnels still feel very nice, I just worry about the stretching going on. I stopped using paper towels and started just using water and sponges, and the goopy stuff started clearing out. I powder everywhere but the crotch area and that seemed ri help. I also use just a small amount of Vaseline to rehydrate the tunnels after washing.
Your new practices are excellent!, so glad things are turning around 😃

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

late to the thread but i think the only way to get rid of mold is to trim them off, which should be done easily on the outside, but not much you can do on the inside... mold usually happens on the inside after washing and not 100% drying, but i don't know how you got them on the outside... maybe it's also wet on the outside when you put the doll in storage, but usually the air will dry off the outside if there's nothing else covering it up to prevent air dry.

i once had mold in the mouth of one of my dolls, but i caught it early before it spread inside the oral canal, so I was able to trim them off.
Attachments
20190823_003547_B.jpg
20190823_003547_B.jpg (26.56 KiB) Viewed 105 times
20190831_103154_B.jpg
20190831_103154_B.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 105 times

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

SubaruFoz wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:39 pm My brand new doll is already tearing near the love holes and I'm not sure what to do. It almost looks as if the skin is flaking and tearing apart. I use water based lube and mild anti bacterial soap to clean love holes. Amy advice much appreciated, I don't want to have wasted 1300 dollars.
If the tpe skin is flaking and making those little black balls, I rub baby oil with my bare hands and even more balls and dirt appear. Then I wipe with a lot of 1/4 sized paper towels (1/2 size torn in half) which still leaves a lot of the tpe black balls which I pick off individually OR I take her into the shower and wash them off with soap. All clean.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

First off don’t use paper towels on the doll it’s ok to wipe the oil and junk off of your hands while cleaning make sure your hands and nails are clean and your nails are cut. Baby oil will clean the dirt off of your TPE doll dab with micro fiber towel never drag or rub in circles use a light tapping method. You can go to BCD site to learn how to clean and maintain your gals. Also lay your gal on a clean white sheet and fold it over her for protection blankets are really not that good because they are ruff. Get a spray bottle and add 2 or 3 drops of dawn liquid soap and fill up with water to clean. micro fiber towels are the best white ones. But they must be clean and not used for anything else but doll use and can be washed to reuse. You must make sure she is clean and dry using a aquarium pump with the clear tubing to dry her make sure you light the end on fire and blow out to remove the ruff edge on the tube before you put it in her love holes. Move it around inside her love hole for several hours. Since TPE traps liquids it is very important to stay on top of this cleaning method. One way to tell if your screwed is to weigh your doll if she gains weight it’s absorbing liquids and will eventually break down over time.

INFORMATIONS