www.sedoll.com

Silicone Pro 160cm

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Silicone Pro 160cm

Post by JCnine »

Hey SE team!

I'm very much considering silicone for my next doll. Still waiting on the head I want to get a silicone version made but I figured I may as well start researching the body I'm looking at! I am reading this correctly on your website? The Silicone Pro 160cm has measurements of 82-63-93 and only comes in at about 27kg or 60lbs? If that's right, I didn't realize how much lighter silicone is compared to TPE! I love these measurements as they make clothes shopping so much easier! Do you guys have any other photos of this doll or better yet, factory photos? It doesn't matter which head (I'm already set on the Kemeny 119 when it gets its ROS silicone version).

If anyone else reading this has pictures of this doll, please post them if you don't mind!
JC
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

PartThree

Re: Silicone Pro 160cm

Post by PartThree »

I JUST got my Annika factory photos. I'll start a thread in a moment.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FutureFun »

I’m also strongly considering one of the new SE Silicone Pro dolls. Annika is my favorite head. I can’t wait to see reviews and pics from owners.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Here you go. I'll go through the whole initial review on receipt and follow up a month or so later once it arrives. viewtopic.php?t=178944
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

JCnine wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:49 pm Hey SE team!

I'm very much considering silicone for my next doll. Still waiting on the head I want to get a silicone version made but I figured I may as well start researching the body I'm looking at! I am reading this correctly on your website? The Silicone Pro 160cm has measurements of 82-63-93 and only comes in at about 27kg or 60lbs? If that's right, I didn't realize how much lighter silicone is compared to TPE! I love these measurements as they make clothes shopping so much easier! Do you guys have any other photos of this doll or better yet, factory photos? It doesn't matter which head (I'm already set on the Kemeny 119 when it gets its ROS silicone version).

If anyone else reading this has pictures of this doll, please post them if you don't mind!
JC
Yes, the measurements are accurate. Head #119 is indeed planned for a silicone upgrade, so please look forward to it. Below are the factory photos of the 160C body.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Barbararara wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 pm
JCnine wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:49 pm Hey SE team!

JC
Yes, the measurements are accurate. Head #119 is indeed planned for a silicone upgrade, so please look forward to it. Below are the factory photos of the 160C body.

Great to see 119 is on the list! My favorite face of any brands so far! I'll keep an eye open for it. Is there any guess on when this face might be released in silicone pro?
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Great to see 119 is on the list! My favorite face of any brands so far! I'll keep an eye open for it. Is there any guess on when this face might be released in silicone pro?

Currently, I can't determine when the silicone Pro version of head #119 will be released, but I will post updates as soon as there's any news. :multi:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

That is a great looking doll and with measurements like that it would be very easy to buy some sexy lingerie for her... Something very difficult with small sized dolls!
For the silicone pro version, you guys say that the skin is now textured. Do you mean that it's painted in a way that makes it look textured? Or does the skin have a certain amount of "roughness" to it like a normal human would have? If they actually do, do the faces also have this texture or are they smooth? Keep up the awesome work guys! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! I want to be the first person to order the Kemeny 119 head in ROS silicone when it comes out!!!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

JCnine wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:04 am That is a great looking doll and with measurements like that it would be very easy to buy some sexy lingerie for her... Something very difficult with small sized dolls!
For the silicone pro version, you guys say that the skin is now textured. Do you mean that it's painted in a way that makes it look textured? Or does the skin have a certain amount of "roughness" to it like a normal human would have? If they actually do, do the faces also have this texture or are they smooth? Keep up the awesome work guys! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! I want to be the first person to order the Kemeny 119 head in ROS silicone when it comes out!!!
Yes, after upgrading to silicone, the skin does have a certain roughness to it, not as smooth as TPE. I have some pictures here for reference.
(Silicone on left, TPE on right)
20231219-171440.jpg
20231219-171440.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 398 times
(Some skin detail images)
SES009 (2).jpg
SES009 (2).jpg (885.59 KiB) Viewed 398 times
SES009 (1).jpg
SES009 (1).jpg (930.34 KiB) Viewed 398 times
SES010 (8).jpg
SES010 (8).jpg (1014.18 KiB) Viewed 398 times
SES010 (1).jpg
SES010 (1).jpg (775.95 KiB) Viewed 398 times

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Barbararara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:28 pm
JCnine wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:04 am That is a great looking doll and with measurements like that it would be very easy to buy some sexy lingerie for her... Something very difficult with small sized dolls!
Yes, after upgrading to silicone, the skin does have a certain roughness to it, not as smooth as TPE. I have some pictures here for reference.
(Silicone on left, TPE on right)
20231219-171440.jpg
(Some skin detail images)
SES009 (2).jpg
SES009 (1).jpg
SES010 (8).jpg
SES010 (1).jpg
Oh, now I can really see it! Thank you!
That picture of her stomach is smoking!
Do the faces also have texturing or are they smooth?
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Oh, now I can really see it! Thank you!
That picture of her stomach is smoking!
Do the faces also have texturing or are they smooth?

Yes, the face has texturing too.
SES003-7.jpg
SES003-7.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 274 times

INFORMATIONS