www.yourdoll.com

WM Dolls' New Material: S-TPE

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM Dolls' New Material: S-TPE

Post by cycleingking »

4891d wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:55 am
This sort of answers Zelex's SLE. The SLE risks ultimately making conventional TPE dolls of equivalent price disappear because they are less resistant to abrasion and more oily, and allow less fine detail. By releasing a TPE that improves these three points, WM is innovating to stay in the race in this price range.
It's good that TPE remains competitive, because there are a number of beautiful existing models that it would have been a shame to see disappear little by little.
Let's now wait for feedback from the first buyers to check if this new TPE keeps these promises.

We are really in a period of great innovation: Zelex, XTdoll, IT, ..., WM now offer us a festival :thumbs_up: (and the competition tends to lower prices despite this big progress).

I appreciate the the enthusiasm. I definitely am hoping for advancements. On the face of this particular news... not getting the warm and fuzzies. WM is however innovating with their new Bimbo doll series. Lets hope they expand upon that! I am itching for that model with less "Bimbo" tits and Bimbo everything else. They do that, its my next doll! They got the LHP correct, Ass cleevage correct.... All I need is some nice Bimbo D's Moriah Mills, or Jewels type tits... Insta buy!
viewtopic.php?t=167383&e=1&view=unread#unread
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

4891d wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:55 am
This sort of answers Zelex's SLE. The SLE risks ultimately making conventional TPE dolls of equivalent price disappear because they are less resistant to abrasion and more oily, and allow less fine detail. By releasing a TPE that improves these three points, WM is innovating to stay in the race in this price range.
It's good that TPE remains competitive, because there are a number of beautiful existing models that it would have been a shame to see disappear little by little.
Let's now wait for feedback from the first buyers to check if this new TPE keeps these promises.

We are really in a period of great innovation: Zelex, XTdoll, IT, ..., WM now offer us a festival :thumbs_up: (and the competition tends to lower prices despite this big progress).

Edit: I just saw that JKdoll is also switching to S-TPE. (so the brands manufactured by Jinsan will probably benefit from this innovation).

Thanks 4891d. You're right. All TPE dolls manufactured by Jinsan (WM Dolls, JK Doll, and Jinsan Doll) are allowed for S-TPE.
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

This is going to be very interesting to watch...if S-TPE is comparable to SLE in terms of softness and durability, Jinsan is going to give Zelex a run for the the money literally since many models of WM are priced below SLE, and I guess they can still be customized whereas SLE cannot.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:03 am This is going to be very interesting to watch...if S-TPE is comparable to SLE in terms of softness and durability, Jinsan is going to give Zelex a run for the the money literally since many models of WM are priced below SLE, and I guess they can still be customized whereas SLE cannot.
Yeah, the emulation will be strong, to the benefit of buyers.

In the competition between materials, each has its advantages.
Silicone: non-porous material easy to clean. Modeling quality which remains unrivaled for high-end models, particularly for simulating the underlying bone structure of a body (e.g. Real Lady). Possibility of making very light dolls (e.g. XTdoll).
SLE: non-porous material easy to clean. Very good quality details at a lower price than classic silicone. Sexual qualities (several feedback reports that the lubricant lasts exceptionally long and gives very natural sensations on this material).
TPE: great softness for those who appreciate this aspect. Lower price. S-TPE is said to reduce two of the main defects (oil and abrasion sensitivity).

TPE had already seen notable improvements in a few years (Arthur 1960 mentions that his most recent dolls are more resistant and require less maintenance. Babel99 reports that his recent Starpery loses almost no oil and has no chemical smell...). We will see if the S-TPE is a major innovation, or just a slight improvement in continuity (with a new commercial name to counter the release of the SLE).

I think that the SLE will become customizable one day (at least the possibility of choosing the complexion and the head for each model) because no technical constraints prevent it and it does not seem that difficult to organize for a company which has already been doing for years with its TPE and silicone models.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Inkosi Enkhulu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inkosi Enkhulu »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 pm I'm surprised what seems to be a more-costly option is being offered free, but the skeptic in me (and knowing how businesses operate) also realizes it eventually gets paid for somehow.....either by a future price hike, or cutting some costs somewhere else (like cereal boxes/volume getting smaller, in lieu of a price hike).
Normal TPE dolls already don't cost anywhere near $2000 to produce so the profit margin is massive anyway.

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

S-TPE is made of upgraded mixture of tpe and silicone?
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

FrontierFox wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:47 am S-TPE is made of upgraded mixture of tpe and silicone?
You could see it as a kind of upgraded TPE.
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

FrontierFox wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:47 am S-TPE is made of upgraded mixture of tpe and silicone?
Absolutely not. They are completely incompatible.

If it is ACTUAL S-TPE which is a real formula the polymer chains in regular TPE have been replaced with a different substance altogether. No more mineral oil in suspension.

I they are just saying "S-TPE" the same way that they had "Platinum TPE", then it's short for "Super double extra hype-TPE" and it is just a different TPE mixture, perhaps with some longer chain polymers mixed in.

They won't tell us the truth, so we don't know.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I am salivating for a 164 J for a while ... maybe I should order one in S-TPE and compare that material with the other TPE dolls I have. I personally prefer TPE over Silicon, so I am really curious about that one.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

RevJack wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:22 am
Absolutely not. They are completely incompatible.

If it is ACTUAL S-TPE which is a real formula the polymer chains in regular TPE have been replaced with a different substance altogether. No more mineral oil in suspension.

I they are just saying "S-TPE" the same way that they had "Platinum TPE", then it's short for "Super double extra hype-TPE" and it is just a different TPE mixture, perhaps with some longer chain polymers mixed in.

They won't tell us the truth, so we don't know.

Reverend Jack
Got it. So that's not a new material, always tpe essentially.
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 am I am salivating for a 164 J for a while ... maybe I should order one in S-TPE and compare that material with the other TPE dolls I have. I personally prefer TPE over Silicon, so I am really curious about that one.
I'm in the same boat. WM has a pretty good deal during the March promotion. I'm thinking about grabbing the 163-H with S-TPE plus 2 soft silicone heads from Angelkiss since they are part of the WM/Jinsan brand chain. I know the lhp will be a disservice for me compared to my 2 6ye 161-J dolls, but theres a lot of benefits to WM's current doll sale.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS