exdollofficial.com

EX Doll Real Clone Violetta Factory Photos & Video

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EX Doll Real Clone Violetta Factory Photos & Video

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi Synthian.

Please don't misinterpret. Of course the fixed skeletons work for sex. I've used three of my dolls for their intended purpose and all three have fixed skeletons.

I think the ability to pose a doll with a loose skeleton are limited but I can't speak from experience here.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EX Doll Real Clone Violetta Factory Photos & Video

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Yeah, so at the risk of being kicked out of TDF for gross negligence, I just didn't get to unboxing her until today.

In defense of EX Doll, they got me the Summit hanger to me with LIGHTENING FAST shipping when I last posted about being unable to get her out of the box.

And I just let her sit. In the box. Yes, I've been busy, but I have absolutely no excuse for not getting into this doll before today.

The fact that EX can do this level of detail with this new soft silicone is just, pause, I don't have the words to describe this doll.

I put on an Amazon lace front wig and it just doesn't dignify her properly. She's at THAT LEVEL where a $50 wig doesn't even look appropriate on her.

I just ordered two wigs from Paula Young. Hopefully one of these will look like it belongs on her.

I'm doing a disservice to this entire community because I'm not a photographer. You guys shouldn't be deprived of seeing this doll. She is, pause, it's hard to find the words to describe just how fantastic she is.

Maybe I could convince Alottahope to do a photo set on her. She deserves a professional shoot.

You'll excuse me while I get my tongue off the floor now.

INFORMATIONS