www.thecityofsexy.com

Temporary Tattoos on Silicone?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Temporary Tattoos on Silicone?

Post by Tidjian »

This is probably a cringe topic for anyone whose invested in a gynoid. But I am extremely intrigued about trying to find a way to get temporary tattoos to stick to silicone. All my findings online say it just doesn't work. I know the risk associated with toying with my model 14 and such an idea. It could result in the makeup detail coming off on the areas you toy around with adding adhesive material to it.

So far the only finding I've come across that presents a creative idea is applying the tattoo to a silicone scar sheet and then sticking it to the doll. Videos show it does transfer to the scar sheets. However they come in rolls not much more than 2 inches in diameter making any larger tattoos not feasible. I've tried seeing if you can buy the sheeting in larger 6 or 8 inch diameter rolls but I haven't come across anything yet.

Has anyone experimented with this before and or found a safe way to do this? If there are threads on this in other areas please forward me there.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Temporary Tattoos on Silicone?

Post by TJ_Foxx »

't speak to the silicone gynoid uses or how they seal it but I have had temporary and permanent tattoos on my real doll. My ONLY recommendation is to get a good high quality temp from a temp tattoo company not a novelty vendor.

The temp tattoos last a long time, and the professional ink tattoos are permanent.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:42 pm 't speak to the silicone gynoid uses or how they seal it but I have had temporary and permanent tattoos on my real doll. My ONLY recommendation is to get a good high quality temp from a temp tattoo company not a novelty vendor.

The temp tattoos last a long time, and the professional ink tattoos are permanent.
You had a tattoo artist apply a tattoo to a doll?

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sijobo »

I use normal temporaly tatoos, and I am happy with the result. Especially if you add the tatoo after you wash the doll and before you talk, it will stick much better and longer. If you don't rub the tatoo too much, it will be there for more than 2 weeks.
Qurated huge clothes selection for your doll: https://dolls-review.com/clothes/
Check out my site: https://dolls-review.com/

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

They look great!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I think tattoos can bring more life to the doll. I have explored this idea some time ago, but haven't found proper sticker tattoos yet. I will test this in the future also :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

I had no luck getting a tattoo on a SLE Zelex doll. It just wouldn't stick. I don't know what I did wrong.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

perhaps you had talc residue on the surface? Clean the area with soap until the silicone becomes sticky then apply the tattoo
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

just a guy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:08 am perhaps you had talc residue on the surface? Clean the area with soap until the silicone becomes sticky then apply the tattoo
My zelex has never been sticky. I think that is the problem. The tattoos easily transfer to my skin, but do nothing when pressed on my doll.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Same. Temp tattoos have not been as successful with SLE as it has with my other silicone dolls. I do like the idea of washing the area even more to try to get that tacky feel going. Should definitely help. SLE does however seem to be less tacky feeling than anything else in my collection. I will keep trying!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Rguy13
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rguy13 »

Has anyone tried temporary tattoo's on TPE or know if it works?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Rguy13 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:06 pm Has anyone tried temporary tattoo's on TPE or know if it works?
This definitely works but they are also definitely temporary. I kept a "tramp stamp" on Ilsa, my once-upon-a-time WM156b. It stayed on quite well but was also easy to remove with just a little baby lotion.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Rguy13
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rguy13 »

Thanks for letting me know! I'm definitely going to try this out now that you said it works, at least temporarily.
DocWen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:08 pm
Rguy13 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:06 pm Has anyone tried temporary tattoo's on TPE or know if it works?
This definitely works but they are also definitely temporary. I kept a "tramp stamp" on Ilsa, my once-upon-a-time WM156b. It stayed on quite well but was also easy to remove with just a little baby lotion.

Bethesdaplayer76
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bethesdaplayer76 »

sijobo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:52 am I use normal temporaly tatoos, and I am happy with the result. Especially if you add the tatoo after you wash the doll and before you talk, it will stick much better and longer. If you don't rub the tatoo too much, it will be there for more than 2 weeks.
Thanks, very informative :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS