recommend?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Coke_ice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

recommend?

Post by Coke_ice »

Has anyone tried dolls that combine the benefits of sili and tpe (easy to clean, easy to store, durable) and what brands do you recommend?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: recommend?

Post by SxDolled »

Coke_ice wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:51 am Has anyone tried dolls that combine the benefits of sili and tpe (easy to clean, easy to store, durable) and what brands do you recommend?

Are you asking about hybrid dolls? These are dolls that have silicone heads and TPE bodies.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Coke_ice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Coke_ice »

SxDolled wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:14 pm
Coke_ice wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:51 am Has anyone tried dolls that combine the benefits of sili and tpe (easy to clean, easy to store, durable) and what brands do you recommend?

Are you asking about hybrid dolls? These are dolls that have silicone heads and TPE bodies.
actually,I want full silicone,but softer,and small size maybe

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Both TPE or silicone he’s advantages and disadvantages.

TPE is super soft and very similar to silky real skin, but is less durable and stains easily.

Silicone is more durable, easier to keep clean, but while getting softer it’s also generally a bit more expensive.

I would shy away from a hybrid mix of TPE and silicone on your first doll as the two materials can be chemically damaging to each other.

Stick to your budget, and I think you’re on the right path starting with a smaller and lighter gurl.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

As for a hybrid doll (TPE body/silicone head) those are starting to become more common and less of an issue with current models.

I currently have two Sili Dolls that are hybrids and both use a great softer TPE blend with a silicone head.
With those you can use silicone heads as supplied by Sili Doll or the new soft silicone ROS heads available from other vendors.

If you want to use a TPE head on their dolls you can remove their protective space for a better head fit.
See information HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2331584#p2331584)

FWIW ... Siliconeman, one who is the search for LHP perfection, appears to be quite please with his SiliDoll as he has posted HERE(viewtopic.php?t=152938) and HERE (viewtopic.php?t=152939)

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Rguy13
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rguy13 »

I've been wanting to get a silicone doll but I see some of the dolls that are silicone that have vaginal tears and tearing in the seams of legs etc. I think cheap silicone is probably just as bad or worse than TPE dolls in terms of durability. Also some silicone dolls have that shiny look to them; I haven't seen all silicone dolls have that shiny look so I'm not sure if it's just manufacturer. Silicone is much harder to fix though is what I've heard if it does tear.

INFORMATIONS