exdollofficial.com

About CyberFusion. featured. Katherine

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: About CyberFusion. featured. Katherine

Post by claydough »

King Solo wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:38 pm
claydough wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:05 pm she look almost perfect, body design is flawless imo, there's almost nothing i could fault with this doll visually at all

however, general softness seems to be lacking abit too much for me, the boobs themselves look somewhat ok
if there was an even softer option available or thicker skin maybe i would probley round out my collection with 2 or 3 of this body alone
That's basically the only issue with silicone ... it's just, well you know ... not that soft. It's really a bummer, because if they were as soft as TPE, then they would be the perfect sex dolls. But unfortunately, the softer you make silicone, the more fragile and oilier it becomes. So, it'll basically never be as soft as TPE, unless they first figure out a way to create a soft squishy core that doesn't cause the doll to weigh a ton in the process.
im not comparing to tpe, ive got 7 silicon dolls of varying softnesses, you can very much have a good feeling silicon and without oil issues
you are right about durability though which is why there should always be extra soft options for those imo, let the customer decide

Fury
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fury »

I am definitely waiting for some unboxing or video review of that doll!

humperdoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by humperdoo »

I found this video that was uploaded on 23 July 2023 on the Taiwanese Youtube channel KD人形美術館-郭大娃娃開箱 about an EX Doll based on Shiranui Mai :

【新品開箱】不知火舞 EXDoll|人間胸器藏不住~高衩開到腰竟然沒有⋯穿內褲!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HMPMnX-_nY

Is it the same model or is it a different one ?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

humperdoo wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:13 am I found this video that was uploaded on 23 July 2023 on the Taiwanese Youtube channel KD人形美術館-郭大娃娃開箱 about an EX Doll based on Shiranui Mai :

I watched the video and i would say is 100% that body but might be a different head model. Because of copyright issues?
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

CarlZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CarlZ »

Her detachable head design, instead of a seamless neck, allows for more potential customization.
Will this come to pass also for the 150cm Cyberfusion body? A more mature head is needed. Such a head would desirably have at least a little bit of mouth opening ability.

humperdoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by humperdoo »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:35 am
humperdoo wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:13 am I found this video that was uploaded on 23 July 2023 on the Taiwanese Youtube channel KD人形美術館-郭大娃娃開箱 about an EX Doll based on Shiranui Mai :

I watched the video and i would say is 100% that body but might be a different head model. Because of copyright issues?
Could somebody give me the name or number of the head that is featured on the Shiranui Mai love doll video above please ?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

humperdoo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:56 pm
goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:35 am

Could somebody give me the name or number of the head that is featured on the Shiranui Mai love doll video above please ?
Contact Ex doll i am sure they will help.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

INFORMATIONS