www.dolls.co

All the Brands?

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

All the Brands?

Post by toddjy »

Your site says you have all the dolls. Are you sure? Can you actually put a list up?

I think I know of two brands you don't carry, at least.

CatDoll and MLW.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: All the Brands?

Post by toddjy »

I should point out that Catdoll has a 166cm. And MLW has some busty 148 and 150 dolls.

And Catdoll seems to prefer to sell direct. According to the Doll dealer with the YouTube Channel, they don't discount the price to dealers.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Also, I don't remember if you carry She Dolls. Someone was asking about the brand on reddit.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hi toddjy :)

I apologize for such the late response! We have been so busy working on our new store and I have just now seen this.

We will be very selective with our new products and brands for our new store. We will only have 150cm dolls and above, available in our store. Possibly 148cm!
As this was possibly the main reason of our previous store shut down, we don't want to risk anything anymore, even if it is clearly an adult doll with a shorter body.
We have actually reviewed both brands already, and have decided that we won't have MLW or SheDolls available for now, in our new store due to risk concerns.
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

INFORMATIONS