www.wmdolls.com

Virgin NEW Irontech 164 H-Cup Doll

Active listings of items for sale that TDF members are offering to sell.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
Items for SALE

As the name implies this section is for offering on-topic items for sale.

If you are interested in making a request use the WANTED section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

TDF is not an e-commerce platform and our market section is made available as a privilege for regular members only!
Newly registered members are not eligible to use the market.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Offering items for SALE & here: MUST READ : Replying to offers.

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Virgin NEW Irontech 164 H-Cup Doll

Post by Noxion283 »

Item for sale: Irontech 164 H-Cup
Material: TPE
Options: Standing Feet, Auto-Sucking Vagina, Articulating Fingers,
Accessories: Second Head
Asking price: $1,000 + 50/50 Shipping
Preferred payment method: Paypal, cash on pickup, SEPA, ...
Shipping limitations: CONUS Only
General location: Midwest USA
Age of item: New
Bought new or previously owned: New
Damage to item: None
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Non-Smoking and No-Pets home.

I ordered this one exactly as you see it but it had issues.
1) I ordered it with the heating system and it simply doesn't work. This is a must for me.

"If you want to use it in any position you must use a higher-power power supply than the one we included but if you do you may kill it and we won't be responsible."

It was an experiment and i think i'll just wait another few years until those systems have matured some.

Brand New. My loss is your gain.
Attachments
image_50362113.jpg
image_50362113.jpg (156.1 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_50380801.jpg
image_50380801.jpg (180.07 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_50383361.jpg
image_50383361.jpg (186.63 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_50384385.jpg
image_50384385.jpg (146.47 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_50425601.jpg
image_50425601.jpg (135 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_67110913.jpg
image_67110913.jpg (242.38 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_67204609.jpg
image_67204609.jpg (844.17 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
image_67172609.jpg
image_67172609.jpg (983.29 KiB) Viewed 5463 times

Obie wan

Re: Virgin NEW Robotic Doll

Post by Obie wan »

Hi Noxion, I'm curious a 164 with robotics sounds heavy, what is this gals weight?
What actually moves on this?
Whats the range of motion?
Did it come with any sort of manual or tech info?
Any link to the vendor info? As a tech head i find it unacceptable an adequate rated supply was not provided. Robotics in Body only right?
Thanks for details, Obie wan :glou:
So many dolls, so little time!
Everyone a work of art in some way

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Hey, also can she operate as a regular doll when not plugged in? Or is she like stuck in gear when power is not applied?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

Obie wan wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:12 am Hi Noxion, I'm curious a 164 with robotics sounds heavy, what is this gals weight?
What actually moves on this?
Whats the range of motion?
Did it come with any sort of manual or tech info?
Any link to the vendor info? As a tech head i find it unacceptable an adequate rated supply was not provided. Robotics in Body only right?
Thanks for details, Obie wan :glou:
That's exactly what I said back and forth in emails to the company.
It came with two power supplies but literally no information available which one went to which system (heating and movement) Since the two power supplies had vastly different voltage and amperage outputs I spent a week emailing them insisting on an official response as to which went with which. All i ever got back was robo-responses that literally said "MAKE SURE TO USE THE CORRECT POWER SUPPLY" and zero instruction on which went to which lol.

I let this gorgeous doll sit in the corner of the room for a full week (not easy as you can imagine) while doing as much research on what systems Irontech uses before just saying "fuck it" and using my best guess as to which required higher voltage and lower amps, and which required lower voltage and higher amps. The result is that the movement works WHEN PLUGGED IN with the higher voltage power supply but i could never ever get the heating to work.

And to answer the other fellows question; Correct, the movement functions when she's plugged into the wall and she bends forward and back in the middle of her back so sitting upright indeed she can definitely give that hummer billions of men have been waiting for robots to be able to do lol

The "auto-sucking vagina" also works once i realized that, for whatever reason, it's powered by a 5v cell-phone charger cable and neither of the already existing power systems lol. Two notes about that system are:
1) This one does indeed apartment work while not plugged in once it's been charged.
2) Just giving fair warning - Her pooter is extremely tight... Like, while probing "up in there" with a latex glove to discern whether the motors/pumps/etc were "working" i could barely fit 2.5 fingers in there. Might be a dream for some dudes but impossibly tight for others.

Also as far as the weight is concerned, I also have a 164 TPE doll that I placed side-by-side to discern if one company copied the others design because they are almost identical in every measurement. Point i'm getting to is that "compared to another doll of equal proportions" indeed she's heavier, but not as much as i was prepared for with that much hardware "in them guts". Maybe an extra 5 pounds-ish? It's noticeable but in my opinion, i would still get another just like it if i knew for a fact all the systems work because there's no amount of weight that can overshadow "BJ any time you want it and for 3 hours if you damn-well-wish without complaint (lol) and a pooter that also gives BJs.

Unfortunately for me i just really, really need the doll(s) to be 98 degrees so it's of no use to me. Everyone has their baggage, that's mine and it is what it is.

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

People asking about the second head and i should have included it initially but I've just been busy. It's asian.
Attachments
the second head (3).jpg
the second head (3).jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 4678 times

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

Time to make some room so i've decided to re-list her. Still un-touched, never seen a bath nor needed one; Pretty much pristine still.
ADMINS please remove the term "Robotic" from the title though as i cannot get the robotic function to work.

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Virgin NEW Irontech 164 H-Cup Doll

Post by Noxion283 »

Bump

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

Admins please remove all mention of robotic movement from the post not just the title because i'm still getting messages from people who didn't read the update and we're wasting each other's time. The automatic sucking vagina still works but that's it.

hungmane710
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hungmane710 »

If near tx dm me

Noxion283
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Noxion283 »

I had literally forgotten I had this doll as it's been in storage untouched since December until the gf pointed out "you still have that thing, get rid of it" lol.
As with the last doll i just sold, I'm giving this doll one more attempt at selling before i have to cut it up on the band saw and taken to the trash dump.

Johnn33+++
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Johnn33+++ »

What state are you in?

INFORMATIONS