www.fjdoll.com

Completely Customized Head Service Available Now

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
chippyminton

Re: Completely Customized Head Service Available Now

Post by chippyminton »

garriola83 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:48 am
No, this is all mine and no one else can buy it. It is ONE OF A KIND, clear?
Fair enough - but it's the manufacturer's job to tell us (especially after multiple requests met with total silence). Not the customer's. Maybe I'm just a cynical, untrusting old Brit - but I'd want the mould I'd paid for delivered with the head. Congrats though - it's very beautiful.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

chippyminton wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:26 pm
Fair enough - but it's the manufacturer's job to tell us (especially after multiple requests met with total silence). Not the customer's. Maybe I'm just a cynical, untrusting old Brit - but I'd want the mould I'd paid for delivered with the head. Congrats though - it's very beautiful.
I'll let them know that's a question that needs to be answered by them, but I made it very clear for them that this is a custom for me and is not for sale. They have made many other customs and none of them are in the sales page of their website.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

garriola83 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:39 pm
I'll let them know that's a question that needs to be answered by them, but I made it very clear for them that this is a custom for me and is not for sale. They have made many other customs and none of them are in the sales page of their website.
Hi Guys, It has been a very long time. I was too busy to answer all the questions you guys lelf.

This head is customized head, the design, and the makeup are doll done according to Mr. Garriola83. Currently this head is not available for scale producing. If possible and the head love by many customers, it would be our great honor to be the exclusive Vendor and aslo the manufacture for it.
Garriola83 is very experienced in design and I must admit that he is very good taste on aesthetics. We communicated and discussed a lot of details for a long time before. He told us his inspiration and demands in great detail. With the joint efforts of our factory colleagues, we spent nearly two months producing this product. When Garriola83 received this beautiful head, he immediately shared his joy with everyone.
Finally, I would like to congraduate my friend Garriola83 gets his ideal doll head. The copyright of this head only belongs to Mr. Garriola83.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

FJDoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:37 am
The copyright of this head only belongs to Mr. Garriola83.
Perfect. Thanks very much for clarifying that and reassuring what I hope will be many more customers for you.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

FJDoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:37 am Hi Guys, It has been a very long time. I was too busy to answer all the questions you guys left.
This head is customized head, the design, and the makeup are doll done according to Mr. Garriola83. Currently this head is not available for scale producing. If possible and the head love by many customers, it would be our great honor to be the exclusive Vendor and aslo the manufacture for it.
Garriola83 is very experienced in design and I must admit that he is very good taste on aesthetics. We communicated and discussed a lot of details for a long time before. He told us his inspiration and demands in great detail. With the joint efforts of our factory colleagues, we spent nearly two months producing this product. When Garriola83 received this beautiful head, he immediately shared his joy with everyone.
Finally, I would like to congraduate my friend Garriola83 gets his ideal doll head. The copyright of this head only belongs to Mr. Garriola83.
Thanks for the clarification!

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

garriola83 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:21 am
FJDoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:37 am Hi Guys, It has been a very long time. I was too busy to answer all the questions you guys left.
but you know...if you DID agree to the scale production...you could get a cut for each sale...just saying lol. I wouldn't mind putting my Ex on scale production lol, she sleeps with everyone anyway :lol: :lol:
anyway, i'm thinking about going for this option, i'm just concerned how they'll go about matching to the body. Are there limitations, for instance, you used a gamelady body....can any brand be used? is it best if it's mostly a realistic sculpt; which would mean some Elsa babe bodies are out of the question in regards to compatibility? How would they match the skin? i would want it as flawless as your doll came out.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

FJDoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:37 am
garriola83 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:39 pm
Hi Guys, It has been a very long time. I was too busy to answer all the questions you guys lelf.

Please DM me, for some reason my messages get stuck in the outbox.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Testacleez wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:32 pm
garriola83 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:21 am
but you know...if you DID agree to the scale production...you could get a cut for each sale...just saying lol. I wouldn't mind putting my Ex on scale production lol, she sleeps with everyone anyway :lol: :lol:
anyway, i'm thinking about going for this option, i'm just concerned how they'll go about matching to the body. Are there limitations, for instance, you used a gamelady body....can any brand be used? is it best if it's mostly a realistic sculpt; which would mean some Elsa babe bodies are out of the question in regards to compatibility? How would they match the skin? i would want it as flawless as your doll came out.
There was no offer for any scale production, I wanted it to be one of a kind. Also the head is based on an actual model and if word gets out that there's a production model based on her face, there could be some trouble for FJDoll.

As for matching the body, most heads have the same screw they use for the heads. I've had Sexye, JY, CST dolls and they all have the same screws. And as for color, the factory just knew that color to use. Most factories use the same pigments or materials, raw materials come from the same places. I also asked for it to be compatible for most Asian light skinned dolls and there's usually an average skin tone color for that. I guess Game Lady also uses the same silicone color and its just coincidence that it matches.

You can put that head on 90% of the bodies 160cm+ out there, just make sure that its the same screw as the others.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

I'm really trying to get service here...but my messages keep getting stuck in outbox...
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Absolutely amazing sculpts! damn wow
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

INFORMATIONS