www.sm-doll.com

168C in heels with boltless feet pics

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Stocking_Hunter

Re: 168C in heels with boltless feet pics

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:41 am I agree with DollCommander I'd be curious how it looks from another angle.

Also i'm still waiting for someone to post some butt shots standing in heels. I know it's close to Christmas so maybe everyone is too busy but let's hope after the holidays one of you can post some pics on here. :)
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0206.jpg (8.05 MiB) Viewed 110 times
Lexy was not amused with your request but I was able to get 1 shot of her from behind as she was cleaning up...

Again, (after she pushed down her underskirt!). She is free standing here. Her hands are just resting on the stand and a belt is there to avoid any unforeseen accidents. Her heels are slightly lower, (4.75"-5"?), than the previous ones. As long as you straighten her legs correctly, (you want to make sure the legs AND feet are straight and the legs level with her back), before you try to stand her up it is not a big deal to get her to free-stand.

IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 110 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

haha nice Stocking_Hunter tell Lexy I appreciate doing the my request.
Once I get my doll you can request something in return :)
Thanks for the tips and taking the time to post the pics.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

A little bump..
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS