xydoll

Introduction to Lux Botics

Roproto Ltd, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, recognizes that not all sex toys are created equal. We handpick each product to ensure they align with their mission of selling adult products of the future. By focusing on automated adult robots, realistic static adult dolls, and thoughtfully chosen sex toys, Roproto Ltd ensures that every item in their store embodies excellence.
luxbotics
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Introduction to Lux Botics

Post by luxbotics »

Introduction: Lux Botics is an Automated Doll (human-looking robots) developer from Europe. Mainly focusing on development and manufacturing of custom-made partial and full-body humanoids. We can develop partially moving or fully functional humanoid robots. We only do full-scale robots depicting adult humans. On our store, we also sell static sex dolls and sex toys from other brands as authorized resellers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFYKBBRC9Q

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introduction to Lux Botics

Post by Kazuya »

So many questions!

My1stLover4Soul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by My1stLover4Soul »

hey, did anyone had experience purchasing and dealing with luxbotics company? their website shows different models but problem begins when you finally make decision to buy it. The shipping cost exceeds the item price. They keep changing prices. There is no other option to purchase than using paypal "send to friend" option. no guaranty of refund in case of troubles. I did exchange few emails with Byorg and ended up with nothing :( any suggestions?

SharkLasers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SharkLasers »

My1stLover4Soul wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:38 am their website shows different models but problem begins when you finally make decision to buy it. The shipping cost exceeds the item price. They keep changing prices.
Yeah, I just looked into their site and it's seriously lacking. I can't if they're very amateur and wildly ambitious, or if they're talented and capable (albeit new), but have no focus on their website or marketing. I wouldn't risk spending a penny on their work, until they work on better transparency and communication. I'll keep half an eye on them, though, as I would love to have a robotic doll head that articulates better than some of those other Chinese companies that barely wiggles the mouth open/closed. 🤔
Proud newbie owner of my Kimber Doll, Heather Jade!
viewtopic.php?f=489&t=139797

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

If that manufacturer can do 5% of what they proclaim to do... I would be impressed. Nany robot, concierge robots, security robots, teacher robots, body double... yeah right.

If I would be you, I would wait to see anything as legitimate prototypes before sending a dime there.

No intend to be rude here, but lets be realistic. Proclaiming to build what Boston Dynamics and Tesla Robotics are not even able to do yet ... and asking to pre order it. TDF should keep a close eye on this.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Babel99 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:03 pm If that manufacturer can do 5% of what they proclaim to do... I would be impressed. Nany robot, concierge robots, security robots, teacher robots, body double... yeah right.

If I would be you, I would wait to see anything as legitimate prototypes before sending a dime there.

No intend to be rude here, but lets be realistic. Proclaiming to build what Boston Dynamics and Tesla Robotics are not even able to do yet ... and asking to pre order it. TDF should keep a close eye on this.
They also sell Irontech/Gynoid dolls, (or use their stock pictures) without naming the actual brands, and instead label the dolls as Luxrobotics sex dolls. In my book that seems like a big red flag, similar to the recent Rosettry, Ridmi, brands/vendors/manufactures, which I think have been recently delisted from TDF.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

magnussam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:42 pm
Babel99 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:03 pm If that manufacturer can do 5% of what they proclaim to do... I would be impressed. Nany robot, concierge robots, security robots, teacher robots, body double... yeah right.

They also sell Irontech/Gynoid dolls, (or use their stock pictures) without naming the actual brands, and instead label the dolls as Luxrobotics sex dolls. In my book that seems like a big red flag, similar to the recent Rosettry, Ridmi, brands/vendors/manufactures, which I think have been recently delisted from TDF.

ok I just looked a bit more closely at the website and they do mention the brand name in the description, but the writing could be a lot more clear. Maybe it is a language issue (want to give people the benefit of the doubt) but it does seem misleading to me.

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

I have genuinely no idea how this "manufacturer" got listed here. The only real things they sell are dolls from other manufacturers such as Irontech.

Late last year, I asked them via email to show me a video of the robot, and they sent me a an AI generated video. When I said that I am not stupid and that I knew the video was AI generated, they claimed that sales accidentally sent the wrong video. You can see that same video on the banner above and on their website. It's the video of the bald "robot" talking. And they had previously sent me a collection of AI generated images, which were supposedly showing their "products". They also called me Hassan for some reason.

Overall this company just seems really sketchy.
Attachments
Screenshot (7336).png
Screenshot (7336).png (158 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Screenshot (7337).png
Screenshot (7337).png (111.93 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

anonymousdfuser

luxbotics wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:19 am Introduction: Lux Botics is an Automated Doll (human-looking robots) developer from Europe. Mainly focusing on development and manufacturing of custom-made partial and full-body humanoids. We can develop partially moving or fully functional humanoid robots. We only do full-scale robots depicting adult humans. On our store, we also sell static sex dolls and sex toys from other brands as authorized resellers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFYKBBRC9Q
Can you provide at least one video of the full-body, fully functional humanoid robot?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hmmm . . . Site is aspirational to say the least.

On the products page "We have discontinued the store on this site. Please visit Pre-order on the menu for robots for business."

This would appear to be a foot in the door merely to be yet another vendor site which I was told some time ago TDF didn't want as was full.

I should add that I tried to review an AI robot companion voice for an accessories manufacturer and the AI was so awful both the manufacturer and I mutually decided it wasn't a good idea. The fantasy companion was a long winded argumentative bitch.

Best wishes

Harem
"
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

anonymousdfuser

haremlover wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:59 pm Hmmm . . . Site is aspirational to say the least.

On the products page "We have discontinued the store on this site. Please visit Pre-order on the menu for robots for business."

This would appear to be a foot in the door merely to be yet another vendor site which I was told some time ago TDF didn't want as was full.

I should add that I tried to review an AI robot companion voice for an accessories manufacturer and the AI was so awful both the manufacturer and I mutually decided it wasn't a good idea. The fantasy companion was a long winded argumentative bitch.

Best wishes

Harem
"
What you're looking at is the "business robot" website, and not the "adult" robot website, which can be found here:

https://luxbotics.adult/

You can also find it at the bottom of the page you were looking at.

On the "adult" robot website, the products aren't advertised as pre-orders. And you should see some of the advertised features. I'm talking about things like walking (apparently to be enabled in a future update), and a vagina that self lubricates, squeezes, and squirts. Except for the squeezing feature, none of these exist in currently manufactured dolls, and this company has nothing to show that these features actually do exist.

I really do want to see more manufacturers, and I'd love even more to have an actual working sex robot, but I do have to say that this company has more red flags than the Soviet Union.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What you're looking at is the "business robot" website, and not the "adult" robot website, which can be found here:

https://luxbotics.adult/

You can also find it at the bottom of the page you were looking at.
Thanks. I'm only half stupid. And the "adult robots" really aren't that groundbreaking.

As a long standing member of TDF I went through the procedure of clicking on the banner at the top of this manufacturer's listing. TDF had said some time ago that it did not need more reseller vendors. So
a. the banner promises something different - it promises the here and now of robots
That's the new stuff worthy of promotion by TDF but
b. going through the TDF banner link goes through to the website which is aspirational. Purely aspirational, not actual in the here and now.
That's what TDF isn't really about let alone
c. going through a further link through to a standard reseller vendor website of which TDF said probably a year ago that it had enough. That was actually when a reseller of significant size and customer recommendations based in Oxford in the UK wanted to join TDF and was already well respected on the UK forum and I even drew it to the attention of the site owner. The answer was no.

In practical terms the banner here and the link to the aspirational site is a foot-in-the-door to get access to marketing on TDF to which otherwise it would be ineligible.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS