realsexdoll.com

I have a girlfriend, but i want a doll, why?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I have a girlfriend, but i want a doll, why?

Post by Chupacabras »

You can have both. I don’t necessarily think a doll is supposed to replace your gf. I see having a doll as more of a hobby. Talk to your gf, maybe she’d be interested in helping you “play” with your doll including dressing her and doing the make up.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Definitely talk to her about it before getting one. That way she knows you are being completely honest and upront to her. I read so many topics similar to this one
resulting in hiding their dolls then get yelled at later on. Not a bad thing to have a doll in case the gf isn't in the mood, but you are.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I wouldn't look too much into besides being human and having sexual desires. I'm married and in good health and physique. I have no sexual hang ups or insecurities. Instead, it just seemed like something that would be fun and kinky to have. My wife gets a kick out of me having fun with a new toy, and she enjoys dressing her up and taking fun photos.

I worried before getting a doll that it would mean that I'm weird or activate some loner/outcast neuron in my brain, but after getting her nothing has changed. It's just another toy and a fun, dirty "secret" my wife and I share.

As other's have said, I strongly suggest being honest with your girlfriend about it or don't do it at all. I even suggest having her be a part of the shopping process so she's involved and a part of the fun.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

I am a similar age and have a wife who I've been with over a decade. I also love having a doll, and it enriches my relationship with my wife. She helps me come up with outfits and pose and take pictures during our photo shoots. At first she was resistant when I brought up the idea (she has a doll phobia), but I let her know how much I wanted it and why, and now my doll's a big part of my life 3 years later. She allows me to be free and experiment and live out my fantasies. And then I get to dress my wife up in her wigs and outfits and have fun role playing with her, too. Welcome to the forum, you're gonna love the doll lifestyle!

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

I'm the same as you. Ever since I saw a Real Doll on HBO's RealSex when I was a teen, I always wondered what it would be like and there was always a degree of shame that came with that. The women I have been with were always kind of weirded out when I would tell them about it. I'm single now after a huge heartbreak. I got a doll, and she is on the way. I honestly don't know how I'm going to feel. One thing is for sure that itch will be scratched very soon. I feel for you man. I would saw try talking to your partner about it in some way and see how she feels. I don't know where you are located but, in California they have a Doll Brothel you can go to and try one out that way. It's in SoCal. Peace.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I remember reading something about being sexually active, and exploring what you like that went something like this. (Also, keep in mind this can apply to any hobby, not just sexuality.)

"When you first start exploring it, we tend to focus on Quality. We will chase that high point, and often seek out how good the experience can get. After you've found Quality enough times, sometimes we move on to Quantity. One partner at a time can be great, but what about two, or three? What about multiple at a time? After Quality and Quantity, the next hill to climb is Strange. What are the unusual, odd, and rare experiences to find out there?"

OP, it sounds like everything else is stable in your life, and the Strange end of the swimming pool is calling. Explore safely, and communicate with your partner as you go. Be glad it's dolls that interest you, and not something dangerous or illegal.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

When someone here, a newbie, contributing poster, basic, Active member or even Doll Advisor, which are the status that require posts for about a year, finally decide to buy a doll and its on the way...

This period plus immediate after delivery with the excitement on tips how to care, maintenance, etc, plus sharing photos, is the period of most activity.

Unfortunately, few say "farewell, I just got a new girlfriend and kind of the doll has been on storage most of the time" some do because they put an ad up for sale in Dolls For Sale.

A great number just disappears and stop posting. They don't tell you the reason, they just quit.

So its difficult to make a reasonable survey outcome with reasons.

To the many that say their wife/gf is okay with it,
its great. Usually happens with mature couples that have fucked each other to exhaustion so any new harmless hobby/toy is welcomed.

I have a former girlfriend that would love to come and live with me, (she lives in another country), 27yo, no kids, gym workout everyday. She has seen photos and videos of my dolls and gets excited about trying them. But hey, I know she is bissexual, she looks more at girls than men

Im certain if she comes most likely she will use the doll more than myself. Fulfill her sexual duties with me and be a burden to support. Don't buy it. If she is not really attracted to me... why bother?

Since Im getting old at 63, no nice young lady will be attracted. Dolls are a good reason. I may get an older friend partner of like 40/45? could be but it must be someone special, not easy.

Anyone who is my age knows that we cant have sex everyday. After sex we feel satisfied for a couple of days. If had both (a doll and a gf) and I use the doll for sex, when my gf is ready I wouldn't be in the mood.

So a doll can be a problem sometimes. Specially with women where you can never guess when they will be in the mood. Otherwise if I use the doll every time Im horny, the gf will feel I don't care for her.

Remember we guys when horny make a positive attitude, treat super kindly, take her out, choose movies to watch, give her little cuddles...

if I have my gun unloaded for having sex with doll yesterday, I wont be showing this positive attitude, probably sitting in the sofa sweating watching a soccer game...

Dolls can ruin a couple's sex life too, and affect the bond between you and her.

Another important point:
If its a new wife or gf and you talk it over, she might be sensible and tell you its ok, whatever makes you happy. But maybe deep inside her she is hurt.
Some women dont tell the real truth.
And when a crisis emerges she will put that in the balance: "look, its not working, you re a doll-person, I wish you all the best" and moves on

So talking it through and getting clearance doesn't always work either. Each case is different. I believe we see just a tiny niche of cases here because we are all doll-persons.

At the end of the day, not a rule but:

If you are old, or an old couple, dolls have a chance
If you are middle-age or mature with a good supporting wife for years, dolls have a chance

If you are young or the relationship is new, starting a life together with a special person: be very careful.

Otherwise count the newbies, Basic, contributing posters, Active member and Doll Advisors that disappear from the forum shortly after getting their dolls

We are all bias here.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi cloudsephiroy
Welcome to TDF. Why do you want a sex doll :?: The answer is I don't know. Would I want one in your situation :?: Possibly not. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't want one or have one. However you do have your long term relationship with your girlfriend to consider. For you the cost of a doll could be more than just money, it could cost you your relationship as well. Have you talked this over with your girlfriend :?: How does she feel about a doll :?: My best advise is: Look at dolls, admire them even pick out some you might like but before pressing that buy button make sure you girlfriend knows. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

There are a number of unicorn sightings here - wives or girlfriends that are 100% OK with, or Gung ho about doll ownership.
(I'm married, and own dolls openly, and have had no repercussions with the wife. But we are outliers in the Bell curve of normalcy).

But like unicorns, the fantasy outweighs the reality. Other than my wife, I personally know no woman that would tolerate her husband owning sex dolls.
None.
Could you have captured a unicorn? Maybe. How much of a super freak is she? How kinky? Is she polyamorous? Can you have a second girlfriend that lives with you?
Think it through. How .05% unique is she?

Then you can calculate the % chance your relationship will survive.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:59 am There are a number of unicorn sightings here - wives or girlfriends that are 100% OK with, or Gung ho about doll ownership.
(I'm married, and own dolls openly, and have had no repercussions with the wife. But we are outliers in the Bell curve of normalcy).

But like unicorns, the fantasy outweighs the reality. Other than my wife, I personally know no woman that would tolerate her husband owning sex dolls.
None.
Could you have captured a unicorn? Maybe. How much of a super freak is she? How kinky? Is she polyamorous? Can you have a second girlfriend that lives with you?
Think it through. How .05% unique is she?

Then you can calculate the % chance your relationship will survive.
Hang on to that one RevJack! 8)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Babel99,
We are both so damaged it's frightening. But we fit together, my peaks and her valleys. And I guess in the end that's all that matters.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

cloudsephirot wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:40 pm Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've had a girlfriend for 6 years now, I'm in love, I have an active sex life, I'm a good looking guy and I'm 29 years old, I work out, I have a good physique and I've never had problems relating to anyone. So why do I want a sexdoll? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hi :D

That's great, maybe you're just curious what's it like ?

:lol: Also has nothing to do if you look good or ugly .. fat or skinny Haha

I am happily married.. and dolls for me are more of a side hobby, the can help you on some sexual fantasies that your girl/ wife may not be into...

Also my wife is well aware of the doll and doesn't mind me having one. She even helped me pick one.
Just to be clear for me a sex doll is just a toy, and don't consider the sex nearly on the same level as the real thing.
I do appreciate the level of detail and how real some of these dolls look.

Again if you want one then communication is key ... just ask your girl if she is ok with you having one .. don't make it a big deal it's not.. it's a sex doll/toy

Hope this helps. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS